What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MuzPf6c35YI
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU
youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tried watching him a few years ago, was annoying as fuck.
That's the extent of my experience with him.

>claims to be an Arnie fan
>doesn't like Last Action Hero
just the tip of the iceberg of shit opnions

Why does he have a gun?

>10 years I've been coming to Sup Forums
>10 years I've seen threads about this youtuber
>not once have I seen his videos
He looks like a total cunt

His videos and Chris Stuckmann make me extremely uncomfortable. Is that normal?

>Red tie and blazer with white tee
What did he mean by this?

His "skits" are pure cancer. Also, he has a gigantic studio full of props, that he never really utilizes. The scenes in the bad movies he reviews are funny enough and we don't even really need his commentary on them.

Last action hero would have been much better if it was just a Jack Slate(I think that was his name) movie instead of a movie about a kid whining about being in a movie, still a real fun ride

actionkino

youtube relic from 2006

He's gonna get you.

Way to miss the whole point of the movie Doug

>Doug
Are you trying to tell me that every punchline in last action hero needs to be followed up with a kid screaming "THIS ISNT WHAT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE, THIS IS LIKE A MOVIE, GOOD GRIEF I HAVE TO BE DREAMING!!!!"

It's humor for literal autists. His skits are all loud noises, obvious punchlines and overtly wacky characters. It's something a child would find amusing but it works for autists as well because it's safe.

youtu.be/MuzPf6c35YI
JUST

His neghole gets pozzed by Jim weekly

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU
The pinnacle of his career

getting The Graduate vibes from dis, not even hating, just feels that way watching

The first video I ever saw of his was his Batman vs Superman review. It was actually pretty good. Sadly, every video I've seen since has been objectively worse. Oh well.

>mfw reading those TV Tropes pages

He used to be good.

Wonder what year this is from. He was obviously alot happier here.

I think this was before he started doing the Nostalgia Critic so I'd guess 2006-2007

Started watching him since the beginning in high school. Came with that wave of AVGN, screw attack, moviebob, and egoraptor. Mainly was just watching as many top 10s as possible to find shit worth playing or watching. Was decently funny, but just like James, the better budget, the worse they got. stopped watching him for several years then watched what he's been up to.
>Got away from reviewing Nostalgic movies
ok that's fine, retro reviews are done to death anyways
>Starts thinking he has any scholarly knowledge of film and starts doing video essays
Oh no, don't try to think you're smart.

His skits are cancer and his editorials are pseudo vapid bullshit. I don't recommend picking him up now. It's only interesting if you saw the beginning and can watch the decline with all these early youtube stars.

not too long before he started NC

>tv claims to hate him
>makes a thread of him every other day

I don't get why TV Tropes like Channel Awesome so much. They have so many pages dedicated to that shit.

it's love to hate with some good schadenfreude thrown in depending on what wreck is being mocked

He talks in that fake yelling loud voice that literally every autist I've ever met uses when emphasizing something by being loud. It kills me to be around anyone like that and to watch that faggots videos.

his style isn't really for me. too skittery and autistic for me to enjoy.

I read that in his yell voice, automatically

Are there any good Tamara pics?

I can't stand him.

YEAR OF THE SPOONMAN

>things that never, ever need to be in HD
jesus he looks awful

Was Batman V Superman 2deep4Doug?

Same i prefer Ralph the movie maker, your movie suck dot org, and Fanboy flicks

I hope you're getting ready for the inevitable.

I remember when they started to use high quality cameras to shot their content and suddenly you could see all the acne and skin conditions from poor exposure to the sun. Also all of them have yellow teeth (except Brad).

I knew he was a hack when he criticized Last Action Hero with pure moronic nitpicks.

i can't get over how many blackheads he has on his nose, do you think he ever washes his face?

It has gone up.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ

This is all you need to see