Is there anyone on more degenerate than gypsies, Sup Forums...

Is there anyone on more degenerate than gypsies, Sup Forums? In 2014 it was reported that within the UK prison system was 7% for women and 5% for men, while making up 0.1% of the British population. This means that their crime rates are proportionally higher than niggers in America. Housing values where I used to live recently dropped by as much as 5% simply because of pikeys setting up in the area. If I could pick two """races""" to exterminate, I'd pick gypsies twice.

justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/prisons/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/04/gypsies-romany-travellers-findings.pdf

What do you faggots think?

my grandma used to help a gypsy family in commie times, to this day I think this is the worst thing any of my relatives has ever done

What exactly did they do?

Their main source of income is government welfare for having kids. And they have A LOT of kids who mostly don't go to school because we don't have Americunt affirmitive action programs here. When they inevitably grow up uneducated they just continue this cicle.
They also sell stolen metal for scrap. When elections come around politicians give them a few euros more and their entire extended families vote for said politicians. You can hardly find liberals who defend them besides whiny western europeans who have never been around cigani.

>What do you faggots think?

You can meme about me /we you want .

But here's my story

I had to move cities cause of gypsies

I lived with my little sister alone (Our parents live at the country-side , I moved to the city for school cause my parents had an apartment they used to rent out but they work in agriculture so they couldn't move out of the village they had the farm in) .

Around the time I started college my sister came to live with me cause she needed to start high school but "country-side" schools are crap (90% of them anyway) so she moved to the city. We had a gypsy house in the neighborhood (it was a big one ,like a mini-mansion , but there were around 50 of them living in it)

~ 1-2 years later , she was coming back from school ,and 1 gypsy came to her and asked her for her money ,at which point she said she had none so he punched her out. After I got home from college and found out , 1 thing lead to another and 1 week later i gathered with around 20 guys from my neighborhood (cause the police doesn't do shit here unless there's significant harm , and I was scared shitless to do anything alone cause there's like fucking herds of them) ,went and found the guy and beat him up.

For the next 3 weeks , in front of my apartment building there were always ~10 gypsies waiting for me ,every morning . I had to call people from my neighborhood, and the cops every morning , just to get the fuck out of my house.

Eventually I moved and I missed a year of college cause I had to do the paperwork for transfer

No, they are the scum of the earth and should've have been killed a long time ago.

I hate the fuckers, i was nearly killed by one when i was a child (he was threatening some neighbours with a machete and then fled in his pickup, sped around the corner, mounted the pavement and clipped me on my bike, didnt even slow down)

I used to live in old military housing attached to an abandoned base, it was cool as fuck until those parasites set up camp there and stripped it of absolutrly everything they could including some massive iron boilers and towers. Sadlyafter a few months their camp caught fire one day and the fire brigade just couldnt quite get their engines down to fight it

Every weekend the gyppos descend onto Staines town, and every fucking restaurant/shop now has bouncers protecting themselves from these animals

And you know when they've moved into your neighbourhood when they come knocking at your door saying "yeah, your roofs broken mate, ill fix it for a fee"

These scum literally live off of the old people being tricked into shit

kek
At least they're mostly hated even by the libfags. I've never met anyone with good things to say about a gypsy and everyone I know is bluepilled.

There is nothing wrong with living in an RV. Any objection is just you projecting your standards of what is "acceptable" on them.

its like a Norwegian saying "your just racist against blacks man, they're peaceful people just trying to get by"

The greatest embarrassment the Irish nation can hold is that we subjected you poor Brits to these people. Irish travellers are a national disgrace.

will you look at that. the eternal anglo complaining about something that could have been solved years ago if it werent for their backstabbing BS

Are most Romanians gypsies?

They're gypsies, what else is there to ask?

Don't you have sandnigger cock to polish?

No, but most gypsies are Romanian because the Turks sent them over.
Gathering a mob of 20 guys and not burning their house down. Seriosuly senpai, are you even trying?

Leftists in Germany defend them because of muh Hitler.
We barely get any here though, for whatever reason.

No. Gypsies make up somewhere between 3.3(official) -5(realistic)% of the population

We found them at a football court ,we never went to their house

Feel free to call me an uneducated burger but, until recently, I didn't think gypsies existed anymore. I honestly thought they were an extinct people from old stories. Where I live we don't have them and I never hear about them in the news. I thought they were a fairy tale villain.

It blew my mind when I find out they really exist, like if someone told you wizards were real.

The gypsy """culture""" is extinct in the US. us Bongs and the Euros are the ones having to deal with them

If only Hitler managed to gas them all

Not completely from what I understand. I have a cousin who works for emergency services and he says they're all over the place and his department gets calls on then all the time. The news just doesn't report it.

His complaining about it was within days of me finding out they were real. He laughed at me when I told him that I just find out gypsies were real from the internet. I was 33 years old.

A Norwegian would never say that.