protip: you can't .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjAFbEP0wK4
youtu.be/JOIGU3p621Y
youtube.com/watch?v=N6K1qNsE9v0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp4huHUUFgw
youtube.com/watch?v=wp3yreeTUmU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should be getting a Red Hood movie, not Nightwing.

You're unironically correct. BvS was best live action, but as a Bat-centric film, this is easily better than the Nolans.

or Red Hood and the Outlaws tv show on hbo. With Artemis and Bizarro, it would be kino.

normies would shit their pants,too fucking dark story.

Just the pussy I've been looking for

MASK OF THE PHANTASM
A
S
K

i like Mask of the Phantasm but the story was kinda weak.

the phantasm reveal was predictable and the Joker did feel kinda forced in (he had great scenes though) but I like the story regardless
plus it has best Bruce romance and better VA's

are you retarded? Batfleck nailed the look but in terms of morals he totally misses the point of comics like Red Hood

CHUCKIE SOL

Beyond Return of The Joker is definitely great and I like Dark Knight Returns but wish they got Michael Ironside to do that incarnation again.

>but wish they got Michael Ironside to do that incarnation again.
Peter Weller was pretty great, I'm getting tired of them forcing in a bunch of original bullshit to pad it though.

Agreed, also this scene is pure kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjAFbEP0wK4

this was basicly the scene I was thinking of when I said it's the best one.

>Mask of the Phantasm

Agreed. I caught it on netflix about 4 years ago and went, "Holy shit, for a cartoon to have running in the background while I get high, that was really good."

youtu.be/JOIGU3p621Y

>The best all time portrayal of the Joker felt kinda forced
not sure what you meant by that mate

This scene as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6K1qNsE9v0

Red Hood had a stupid point.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp4huHUUFgw

The only correct answer

Haven't watched all of the 60's series but seeing Vincent Price's Egg Man and that Lilac gangster made me laugh,

>stupid point
>come back from the dead to pit Bruce's ultimate moralisim against the grim realities of criminality and death.
>save the Joker to defend your code, defend Jason who was murdered by the Joker, let the Joker die at the hands of Jason to serve poetic justice, let Joker die because he deserves?

youtube.com/watch?v=wp3yreeTUmU

And this

Yes, i'm retarded. Great discussion young memer.

Story is decent but animation and cinematography suck. NOT better than Nolans trilogy.

>not posting the end scene where Mark Hamill laughs in the most chilling rendition of the Joker laugh as everything blows up around him.

Only Batman Begins was good.

(((tips)))

/thread
but also not really a batman movie

The Dark Knight is better than BvS