Which country can I enjoy European culture in?

Poland seems the best choice to me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=QMwBMyFtiVE
niggermania.com/library/Race Differences In Intelligence.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iFBU828ZzHE
youtube.com/watch?v=-ynkn0RHPwU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Differences_in_Intelligence_(book)
zablogreb.blogspot.hr/2013/01/having-coffee-in-croatia-or-idemo-na.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

German countryside is probably best (no Ahmeds there)

None of them, european culture was banned. It was not diverse enough.

Proud to be Polish :^)

East Germany.

Like Poland, but less poor and religious.

there's no such thing as european culture

there's german culture, italian culture, french culture, etc. etc. and even in those nations, regional differences sometimes are so huge that language is barely holding them together

as a general rule, stay away from the big cities. you'll find traditions everywhere, hidden from the eyes of the jews.

France yes.

aye white cunt

>Which country can I enjoy European culture in?
None.

Western countries are cucked by american culture, eastern countries are cucked by russian commie culture.

I bet you the other 9% in Spain is European pensioners

Czech Republic is superior to Poland in everything

France has the best culture and also the most developped history throughout europe

it's of European origin retard

European culture is a odd word since English culture is vastly different to say Serbian culture. Very little overlap. Even between Welsh and English there are large differences.

But having said that, the country side of all European countries still cling to their traditions and culture. I live in a small village in the peak district and we still have a May king and queen festival each year, we have midsummer festivals, we have Straw Bear, Guy Fawkes (although someone told me this one is still very common among the city dwellers), Morris Dancing.

We even have a cave near by called "Woden's cave", Woden is the English word for Odin, a old Anglo-Saxon God and people from my village still leave little offerings to the cave even today. So the best bet is to visit the rural areas of Europe. Some cities still retain their identity but this is becoming few and less.

The Baltics

JUSTE

Bad food, and betrayed La France and Europe for the USA.

Excuse you.

Most are latinos.

Spain is 91% because they are muslim since the middle age

I'm curious what you mean. I've been thinking that Poland might be a decent place to bug off to if things don't go well here in bestburgerland. I'm thoroughly ignorant however.

Italy.

No 5 or 6% are sudacas. Muslims are 2 or 1%. Meanwhile you are 10% muslim.

The map needs to be updated. It's 2016 after all.

Bad food is a meme. Just because our underclass in the 50s ate shit like beans on toast and toad in the hole since it was cheap during the post-war economy drain doesn't mean its the staple now.

France declared war on Germany 3 days before Britain and were the ones who requested they enter the war before you were even invaded. How the fuck can someone be so ignorant of recent history I will never know.

>Caliphate
>Not Muslim

BTFO spain

Any bias at play Pierre?

>European culture
No such thing. We're not one fucking country with one fucking culture.

Lived in Rīga for almost ten years. Spent a fair bit of time in Lithuania (have ancestors from there) and dodged in and out of Poland and Estonia a few times.

A lot I don't miss. Corruption. Pollution. Russians.

But, I'd about sell off my left nut to permanently move back to Latvia and homestead there. Solid and wonderful old pagan culture still with deep roots throughout the region. Some amazing people & incredible music & art.

czech rep is pretty fine. i am from ghana and its perfect here if yo behave. also girls are open minded and relaxed so they have no problem with having sex with me. i get like 4-5 different girls on my dick per week pretty chill bruh.

I would say Czech or Hungary

>checks flag
>fuck off

>it's 830

>lolxd is better to be a cuck now than to fight for your land years ago.

German from the countryside can confirm. We re not cucked, also, we like our traditions and culture. Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg...thats not Germany.

This map is always misleading. The Umayyad never made it that far north. If you look at the 1100 one, that is more their total extent. The Astorians burnt all the cities between them and the Umayyads so there was literally no territory for them to settle in so they couldn't make it to the north without settling in camps outside walls. This is how the kingdom survived without being conquered - there was literally no territory, a huge no-mans land.

Slovenia, pure European culture with a hint of Slavic culture

You are about a hundred years too late. There is no reason to visit Europe anymore. It's all American shops and stores now.
Wanna eat? Go McDonalds.
Want a coffee? Go Starbucks.

All capitals look the same.

Everything is improving and the russians are steadily decreasing while Latvians are increasing

just live outside of Riga and youll never find a comfier place to live

We will unite with Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Estonia. Don't worry.

>Immigrants are attacking Europe.
>Almost no blacks and Arabs...

All the world's best chefs are french.

Who care about WW2 De Gaule was victorious. After the World war 2 UK came in the UE for destroying us. The UE was make for keep La France et Germany to become again Superpower

Sup Forums decide the european union capital

97% really? bullshit we have a lot of angolans, cabo verdeans and guineans

we'll let you have darwin if you promise to change

>Russia

>russia is 83%
only it includes tataro-bashkir mongrels that identify themselves as 'slavic' for some reason
literally cant see a normal face when i go to work

so proud that you left the country

idk in the videos i've seen they're doing a fucking march through the countryside and some stragglers will break off and try to rape your women

>european union

and look where it is today

>Bad food is a meme.

So, you want to go to the country where you are not welcome?
Great choice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

Well, we kinda span through a lot of Asia too, yeah.

>Somewhere I already heard it...

>w-white race!!
>100% masterrace w-we will save y-you all!!

I'm Pierre and he's objective. A simple fact does not bias over the talker. Although I would also recommend OP to see Italy. They are weirdos, but well they do actually matter in European culture.

We wilk fuck up EU and become friend, Aleksandr

>so butthurt without reason he has to invent some poor strawman

>invent
>butthurt

so facts are butthurt and inventions?

wew, do be so mad, vlad

Depends on how much you're willing to spend. Go to McDonald's and get served by Ahmed. Go to a world class restaurant and enjoy state of the art European cuisine. I would completely avoid Eastern European countries though, their local culture never reached the level of sophistication as their Western European rivals.

>survived
Of course its bullshit, those kind of statistics are illegal in europe and thus it's angry naziboos that make them in their mom's basements.

True dat.
I lived for 3 years in a small town in the north of germany.
I saw about 1 family that wasn't white there. We had some poles there, okay. But I go along fine with them, but no shitskins except that 1 family of 3.
Also the citizens there opposed to any shitskin coming into their town and just boycotted a store run by an arab.
The end of the story was, they left.

Small towns, best towns.

Germany isn't European

Iceland 99%? it's outdated or what?

>russians are steadily decreasing while Latvians are increasing

Really good news. Hope you're also washing out the corruption they shit all over everything.

> just live outside of Riga and youll never find a comfier place to live

Agreed, desu. There is some great countryside to get very comfy in Latvia. Rīga isn't even so bad, although you haven't lived in Latvia if you've not lived outside Rīga. But, nearly everything other than Rīga is amazing, country or cities.

Good luck spitting in Putin's filthy eye, Latviabros. We're trying to help keep the festering shitstain out.

Polands goid. Hungary is best.

>German countryside
Every countryside is like this.

SHART

Switzerland.

Bring money.

Iceland's largest immigrant group are Poles.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMwBMyFtiVE

What facts you dumb shprota? Nobody in Russia even uses the word "white race" or claims to save someone. Direct your butthurt strawman to someone else.

Switzerland's stats are skewed by tax evaders like Ikea's founder.

Thanks, greatest ally. There are a lot of things that got ruined by WW2 forever, like our back up capital Jelgava (90% whiped), but the small towns and country side is still great.

>Poland seems the best choice to me
Yeah, Poland is good choice.

>gypsies
>white

This map is bullshit.

>Bring money.
Is suitcase stuffed with small bills still okay? Asking for a friend.

>221

Get real leaf.

according to the medias it's not. Germany is infiltrated by shitskins. There is no hope. Everywhere you go is a no-go area yadda yadda.
The big cities are floated by shitskins, that's true but it's nowhere from that like everybody is brown.
Small towns are rich in the west (people just flee the big cities. They work there and go back to their garden at the end of the day. The prices are not the cheapest, except you go full countryside where only a church, a pub and 10 houses are. You can live there very cheap.
You need a car to get from a to b as it lacks public infrastrucure. There are only single or two-family houses. They are not cheap to rent and often owned by privates who refuse renting it to shitskins, what is their right.

As you said, other countrysides are the same, but I think the poster wanted to refer to the ones who think every little space is occupied by a shitskin here.

But, I give it to you, you got the better landscape. I loved your small towns even I was not capable talking to anyone because I am not fluent in french. I think the thing you people refuse to talk any other language than french keeps your towns free from shitskins in the next 10 years, until they adapt.

>Tatu Vanhanen
>Finland suspiciously comes out on top

Embarrassing.

You can find tables with less bias here (I would ignore the IQ tests for children because imo they're baloney.):
niggermania.com/library/Race Differences In Intelligence.pdf

Surely seeing Poles in Germany is like seeing Irish in Britain though? Not really an issue, similar people with similar culture since you share a border, or am I wrong?

Good to know.

>Music pause
1) youtube.com/watch?v=iFBU828ZzHE
2) youtube.com/watch?v=-ynkn0RHPwU

literal translation:

Konung Olaf The Fuck Walrus went in camping!
On the leaky fucking boats in England he swam!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, in England, bitch, he swam!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, in England, bitch, he swam!

He seize a shitload of (a lot) fucking Swedish beers!
And drunk in ass Normans set askew sail!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, set askew sail!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, set askew sail!

Well and are came at such a pace in the North Caucasus.
Since the steersman was shoot the cat the entire trip and not taxiing, queer.
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, and not taxiing, queer!
He was lying in vomit and listened to the group "Carcass"!

They went to the mountains, fell into the gorge and fuck lost are way.
And the ass Vikings - these are not to find in the mountains!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, not to find in the mountains!
It's fucked up, listen, ass - peach, not to find in the mountains!
Friend, buy watermelon!

They were ambushed by the Chechens, in the dark gorge.
Konung Olaf The Fuck Walrus almost lost his ass!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, almost lost his ass!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, almost lost his ass!

The moral is simple and she's says the following:
Be good prepared to hike!
For the exam, too, and someone will take you for ass!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, take you for ass!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, take you for ass!

>you can find more unbiased sources
>niggermania

Do you get paid for that?

Niggermania

The primary sources for the results of the studies (published in regular journals) are in the tables.

> Spain
> 91.1%
all my keks

>niggermania.com
Please be joking.

>European culture
>Poland
>Europe
Literally West Asia

i cry every night ='(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Differences_in_Intelligence_(book)

I highly recommend the Czech Republic. Very beautiful place, nice people in my experience, great food, and the best pilsners.

no, not really about coffee, Zagreb and Croatia overall have strong coffee culture. We like to sit whenever and wherever for any reason in cafes and enjoy the coffee with friends or acquaintances as opposed to starbucks and american way of taking 0.5L cup out and drink on the go. Thats main reason why starbucks ditched plans to expand to Croatia

For better explanation, read this: zablogreb.blogspot.hr/2013/01/having-coffee-in-croatia-or-idemo-na.html
Its a blog written in english by american who moved to zagreb few years ago

It's a shitty picture and you actually believed it's legit.
>In 2004, the Ombudsman of Minorities, Mikko Puumalainen, wanted the police to start an investigation regarding Vanhanen's interview with a Helsingin Sanomat magazine Kuukausiliite, in which he stated that "Whereas the average IQ of Finns is 97, in Africa it is between 60 and 70.

It's hard to read it in a couple of minutes. I only reffered to the website's name and that is clearly not unbiased at all.

Also the conclusion that notherns had to adapt to the unwelcome environment and therefore needed to be more clever isn't an indicator of today's society as there isn't a thread from the environment for more than 2000 years now. We adapted to the environment and the problems, as we got civilized got no influence on that anymore.
The study makes it look like all the savages got no chance than just fighting the wilderness as the northern ones created civilisation as it was just being smart to survive the environment.
It's the other way around. The northern states were savages and the southern ones were more civilised. We just adapted much faster to the aggressions from the south and that shows that northerns were stubborn and hard to bring down.
As we fought our way into society we adapted to it like on a speedway and that isn't because we were just more clever on surviving in the cold.
Whites separated along time ago from the negroes, and built up on the gifts african high cultures offered.
As for the africans stayed being tribes.

But saying that niggermania is an unbiased source must be a joke.

DELET THIS

Iraq

>niggermania.com
epic flaw xD

wtf

Nah, you are completely right.

And I go further. I like poles in germany. They are the kind of people I want to have around.
They share the same values, work hard, got their believes holding up the christian value of europe and are really nice to have around.
As I am an unintelligent worker drone (I really am) and meet them on my workplace all the time, they work as hard as us and don't take life as serious than us.
They are mostly catholics, condemn all shitskins as a failure in our culture and are the best friends you can get if you aren't a cunt.
Dunno how it's in britain but here they are one of the backbones of the working class.

How cucked are you fuckers in terms of liberal taxation and nigger laws. Gonna study there and plan on gaining citizenship

Toothpaste strikes again with shitpost

Also fuck off we are full, stay away