"Aleppo... is that some Spanish food?"

>"Aleppo... is that some Spanish food?"
how does this happen?

fuck off

the question was incendiary

Allllepo

So what? That's literally not an argument.
Whether or not it was ''incendiary'' he is still a massive cunt, an SJW, not a Libertarian, a big government shill and he doesn't know what Aleppo is despite running for president and being in politics for more than 20 years.

If you don't know what Aleppo is you should not be running for president. Period. It shows that you don't even read the news. You don't know anything about foreign issues.

>b-b-but the interviewer w-was intentionally exposing my Johnson!!!

Well, have to give credit where credit is due, its a common method of discrediting opponents to demand detailed knowledge of issues they have only general opinions about. But he was an idiot still for not realizing what the subject was about in context.

Still, dudes a prick and cant even brush off such comments, his like a more irate Jeb.

Fuck off. 65% of Americans can't even find their country on a globe, let alone know what Aleppo is

This guy totally sucks and his whole campaign revolves around a dick joke.

oh I know that
but one would have thought that a presidential candidate for USA would know what Aleppo is
anyone who has even watched the news once about Syria will know what that is

99.9999% of Canadians can't perform brain surgery, therefore someone who can't perform brain surgery should run for the position of a brain surgeon.

Leaf logic.

Why do you hate on Johnson? He is your ally. By trying to outshitlib Clinton, he helps Trump. He doesn't really draw support from Trump people, but he does attract some Bernouts.

We should hate on Johnson.
If we expose him for the SJW big government cunt he is then he is going to draw more votes from Hillary than Trump.

He is taking votes from Hillary, but he is also drawing the Libertarian vote from Trump. There are a lot of Libertarians who are torn between Trump and Johnson. If we show them that Johnson is a big government shill they are going to pick Trump without effecting the potential Hillary voters.

Eh, he is a wildcard. With right presentation, he can syphon off more voters from trump than from Shillary. This is to inoculate our own side first from his effects before we try to set him on the opponents support base.

Besides, knowing what a cuck he is, in all likelyhood a few weeks before the elections he will drop out and announce that he suggests all his supporters vote for hillary.

It's simple.
If he keeps pretending to be a Libertarian he is going to steal votes from Trump.
If he keeps going on about taking guns, screaming ''UNDOCUMENTED!!!!'' and supporting globalist trade deals he is going to take votes from Hillary.

It's that simple.

So it all comes down to which side can scream louder. We will continue hammering on the "JUST SO YOU KNOW!" side, while media will do everything in its power to demonstrate the lib side.

Still, true-Libs arent really that known to trust the media in the first place, i wonder how effective it will be

Libertarians aren't known to trust politicians either.
You simply have to pass around clips of Johnson supporting things that are not Libertarian.

Hes a dumb shit because hes a libertarian for open borders but I dont blame him for not knowing aleppo. Who the hell cares which african or middle eastern place is being bombed? Who gives a fuck except for virtue signallers

>Johnson Exposed!

lel

I think whats more important is to get the libs figureheads to discuss him more honestly.

As ironic as it might sound, most libs still flock behind their figureheads. If some of the more popular ones are approached and baited to discuss him, it could destroy his entire base easily.

Still, i think most of them will still play the game of "well at least he is not trump"

Arrepas are delish. I prefer with carne asada and some queso.

Anyone who doesn't know what Aleppo is or thinks its normal to "not know some random city" obviously hasn't opened a newspaper in like the last 5 years.

Also continuing from this thought, i think we need a new term, akin to RINO, but for "liberals-in-name-only",

LINO is not really that catchy to tackle on.

It's similar to a U.S. politician not knowing what Hanoi or Saigon were about halfway through the Vietnam war. It's absolutely laughable and shows a complete lack of knowledge regarding international affairs.

You do realize he's a self-proclaimed liberTARIAN, not a liberal?

Liberal and libertarian are not synonyms.

Eh, its a bit of a culture difference between euro and american liberal, my fault there for the slip-up.

Still, this is a place that in this election cycle deserves a catchy phrase. just like a cuckservative