Friendly reminder that jesus was NOT a jew and that jews are NOT israelites and here is why

Jesus is not a jew.

Esau is the jews
Jacob/israel is the 12 tribes of which jesus was in line judah - david - jesus

Ishmael is the arabs who worship similar god as the jews/esau.

Read the bible again where jesus talks about jews and you'll get the picture.

1 thess 2 also says jews are contrary to all men. "14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."

And jesus himself points them out as house esau and they have a debate with him because they do not accept jesus as messiah.

in John 8:31 and onwards he explains that the jews are of house esau/edomites they ask him why they need redemption being sons of abraham and he explains it to them how they are different from abraham because they do not believe in him nor understand him. And even desire to kill him at that point, and that they are of their father the devil..

Jesus is of jacob/israel of tribe judah as are the 12 tribes. Whom christians are grafted into by faith in christ jesus. To become part of the heavenly jerusalem. People who have faith in christ jesus are grafted spiritually into the 12 tribes.

This is why jews (esau) today have their own tradition.. judaism.. Which is antagonistic to christianity and denies jesus as messiah. What's important to understand is that the jews are not israelites..

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 9
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
youtube.com/watch?v=5vCy2ZvUWss
youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Balfour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_entry_into_World_War_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodrow_Wilson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Joseph_I_of_Austria
youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2015/02/christianity-discriminates-by-bertrand.html
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/ancient_answer.html
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 15
youtube.com/watch?v=tu3Vdu2ZIsQ
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t.natt

>keturah
Where was this in the bible?

Was jesus a virgin?

I know he was supposed to be without sin. So I guess he was.

Look at the previous lineages diagram as you read.
Hagar and Sarah
Galatians 4 21Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. 29But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

This is those of Isaac son of abraham via sarah.

an (jacob/israel (under him 12 tribes and jesus is in line judah)

And those of ishmael by hagar the arabs that likewise ended up following false god (allah). who persecutes the christians born of isaac (as those born of the flesh persecute those who were born of the spirit).

And ofcourse esau also born of isaac was antagonistic of his brother jacob. Esau sold his birthright to jacob and went and served the devil instead.

So when esau (the jews) didn't like what jesus said they got him killed..

Hence 1 thess 2 makes a lot more sense now about the "jews" antagonism towards jesus (of jacob/israel) ..

where is Mary on that chart?

It's all about the lineages which as you can see with sarah and hagar also carry symbolism.

This is also why the bible says jacob have i loved but esau have i hated. as explained in romans 9 the difference. biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 9

So you can see that esau is not israelites.. because esau is not of jacob/israel. The jews are not israelites but yet are sons of abraham, it is these that jesus talks to in john 8:31 and onward. Telling them that they need to be redeemed and they ask him why they need to be that since they are of abraham..
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8 And it is these that got jesus executed.. Jesus was not in their lineage, they are not of jacob/israel. But they were of abraham, and of isaac so that can only be esau..

But unfortunately the jews have convinced the christians that they are actually israelites of house jacob, which they aren't. And that somehow jesus was a self hating jew, this is incorrect. And their antagonism against jacob/israel the 12 tribes and the christians grafted in, their antagonism against against jesus etc. now begins to make sense. Pic related.

This is also why jesus tells them only the jews that believe in him are going to be saved (only that part of esau that believes in jesus of jacob/israel), the rest who is trying to get him executed, he says some quite unpleasant things towards.

If the jews were actually israelites and part of or more of the 12 tribes, they would follow jesus, but they clearly do not. It's obvious who they are but christians don't read their bible half as much as they should so the jews play tricks on them.

The jews pretend to be ALL 12 tribes of israel + the levites aswell. Whilst actually being NEITHER!

The real Redpill is that Jews aren't Jews

tl;dr motherfucker

ikeness of any thing that is in heaven above” Also see teffilin cube they put on forehead and both arms. Similar violation.

Same Ishmael (arabs) son of abraham via hagar have similar violation. Video related. youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk

None of these (jews or muslims) follow the god of the bible, only christians follow the god of the bible via christ (the messiah) jesus.

Micah 5:8 Isaiah 69 etc. Shows that the seed and remnant of jacob/israel shall be among the gentiles.. (europe in particular).
Ironically the jews who are not israelites, but claim to be israelites. Not only killed christ jesus of house of israel, but are currently trying to destroy the lineages of places where the bible says that the ACTUAL 12 israelite tribes (jacob/israel) are.

So not only are they not the israelites, they are actively trying to destroy the lineages of the actual israelites.

And somehow people can't figure out why jesus (an actual israelite) was pissed at them. And why it says ”jacob/israel have i loved but esau have i hated”. Not only are they actively not following god, but worshipping something else, but they also actively kill prophets and even the messiah to the whole world, refusing to listen to him. And then pretend afterwards that they're the frigging israelites and gods chosen people.. HAH..

They even pretend that jesus wasn't who he says he was, and actively denies him, thus trying to make him of no effect, since jesus came as messiah to graft all who believe in him into the 12 tribes of israel so that all who believe in him becomes part of the heavenly jerusalem (kingdom of heaven on earth).. And by them proclaiming he didn't do that.. then nobody is saved and the world is not redeemed through faith.. And then they pretend to be the actual israelites and pretend only they are chosen and rest of people are ”goyim”, not understanding the whole purpose of the 12 tribes was to have a foundation to graft spiritually the rest of humanity upon..

correction to this (accidentally pasted partial thing, i typed it out in advance)

*Pic related. Violation of Exodus 20:4 ”Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above” Also see teffilin cube they put on forehead and both arms. Similar violation.

I'll give you luther, but damn that some hardcore cherrypicking from the actual bible.
For every "fuck you assholes" quotes there are 1000 "I love all of you" ones

P.S. Jews have been jewing jews since forever

The chart just shows the 12 tribes of israel (the ones below jacob who is called israel) and jesus is of judah of line david.. it doesn't go into full detail of this in that diagram because that's not the point of it.

Only the house of jacob are called israelites.

When did i say it didn't?

Well for one you completely ignore everything we know about demographics, how people moved around thousands of years ago etc and only use a book written by people that hadn't traveled further than the next village over as your evidence.

I'm just trying to lay out that jews are not israelites and as such are not who they claim to be in the bible but that they are clearly esau who were antagonistic towards jacob/israel and got jesus executed for him pointing out who they were and that they needed to be redeemed through him. This is what i was wanting to illustrate in a relatively short fashion. I didn't say the history you mention is irellevant i wasn't even talking about that.

>relatively short fashion
areyouserious.jpg

You can't remover the kosher elemenet of a abrahamic religion, jews are the chosen people there.

>strong
Lmao, this is what pagashits believe

Anyways the real point is
you have a religion that was 100% from your ancestors for your ancestors
and you have a religion where you have to post a ton of shit from am acient book to prove that the jews in the book aren't the jews we have today maybe

and you choose the second as the more anti-jew/pro-white one

Yeshua was a Semite.

>they are clearly esau who were antagonistic towards jacob/israel
Jacob was an asshole. In a good myth Esau would have killed him for being a lying scheming rat.

>turn the other cheek
>we're all equal
>pride is bad
vs
>be a strong honorable person
>respect your ancestors
>protect yourself and your family
:^)

The israelites are mentioned very very early in the bible. and given specific tasks/orders.. Also jesus calls them the lost sheep of the house of israel. So they had even forgotten who they were.

Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

>Jacob was an asshole

The birthright thing is symbolic of esau following another god, thus selling his birthright to jacob who became israel instead.

Jesus's existence isn't even verified by historical evidence.

No they're not.. jews are esau pretending to be israelites. Esau was never one of the 12 covenant tribes.

I'm trying to explain how much you've been decieved about this.. literally because most christians do not even read their own texts where it's extremely obvious what jesus is saying.

too long didn't past Jesus

Look i'm not here to debate weither jesus existed or not.. all i am trying to go by is what the bible says.. and what the bible says is clearly that the jews are NOT israelites but imposters who need to be redeemed through christ jesus, and only those of them who believe in him (like messianic jews) are saved.

They believe they are chosen but they are not even israelites.. so they require faith in christ jesus like everyone else.

So i'm simply going by what the bible says, if you want to argue if the bible is bullshit or not that's up to you, all i'm trying to do is put you between the lords claim in the bible and you.. and the rest is up to you.

>am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel
What part of that refers to Isrealites or whoever the fuck
Why do you even think there ever was such a thing as the 12 tribes of Isreael?
Did a dude named Noah also put two of every speices on a boat?
The bible is not a historical book lad. The old testament is a bunch of folklore composed together and is about as historical as Gilgamesh, the new one was written 300 years after Jesus probably lived.

>but imposters who need to be redeemed through christ jesus
And here I was thinking everyone needed to be redeemed through Jesus
Thank fuck I'm not a Jew, so I can get to heaven without needing any of that redemption bullshit

Anyways I suggest you rethink your copy pasta and make it a heck of a lot more readable.
Less quotes from the bible for example since the bible is not an easily readable book, or at least don't make the quotes the primary informative bits of your text.
The entire thing should flow better, I suggest you look at some of the more popular /whatever/ humor/info posts and the like, and try to model your copypasta after those.

>lost sheep of the house of israel
>what part of that refers to israelites or whoever the fuck
are you serious?

>And here I was thinking everyone needed to be redeemed through Jesus

They do.. everyone does.. to be grafted into the kingdom is through having faith in him then you are grafted into the 12 tribes.

But the particular thing about the jews (house esau) is that they told jesus that they were of abraham (esau is of abraham and isaac but not of jacob/israel)

and thus did NOT need to be redeemed, they straight up told him that to his face after he had just told him they needed to be redeemed through faith in him..

Then a little later tried to stone him. As he called them out for their worship of their father the devil. and that abraham wasn't their father because he would not have done such a thing that they were doing.. Esau had split from abraham and gone their own way to follow satan instead. Is why they hated jesus and didn't understand him either.

the lost sheep of house of israel refers to the 12 tribes.. see the diagram that is their names in the bottom (all the ones under jacob/israel). It's actually 12 tribes + 1 tribe, but the levites were not allotted land. Jesus is of judah in line david.

The bible also makes it clear that those tribes are among the gentiles.

He wasn't talking about the jews they weren't lost there were in that area pretending to be israelites, which was one of the issues he was tackling. The lost sheep had to be found so they would follow him as they were supposed to and become christians because the jews who were pretending to be israelites eventhough they were of esau sure weren't.

>make your pasta more readable
It was my first draft so. But thanks i will try to do that.

>Lmao this is what pagans believe in
well.

>re-branded Satanism
Lol.

Well either he was a Jew, a Pagan or an atheist?

Which is it?

mmm yes cover me in your propaganda
your dead ass pussy savage religions aren't coming back

Neither does the dead kike on a stick. Or your Empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vCy2ZvUWss

>neither does kike on a stick
Ay lmau
this is what denial looks like
kikeonastickanity is and will be stronger than your meme religions have or will ever be
because they are savage and for weaklings
you ancestors realized that
why can't you

Convenient that jews deny jesus ever existed when he points out who they are. and that they are imposters.

They take turns between denying he ever existed and calling him a son of a whore claiming someone fucked mary without joseph noticing.. youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI

Look at the disgusting edomites laugh.

The fucking space-dane is back. Tell us more about the 10,000 coming back you fucking schizophrenic autist.

eh...
>tell us more about 10.000 coming back
Are you talking about jude 14-15 ?

Jude "14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

take a hike kike.

Nigga you're not grafting your ass into shit bitch but slavery. Fuck you talkin bout?

John 4:22
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Acts 5:31
God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins.

REPENTANCE TO ISRAEL FUCK BOY! No other nation, why?

Psalm 147:19-20
He has revealed his word to Jacob, his laws and decrees to Israel. He has done this for no other nation; they do not know his laws. Praise the LORD.

1 John 3:4
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Sin is breaking the laws! Who were laws given to? ISRAEL AND ISRAEL ONLY. So how the fuck can you break a law that wasn't given to you? YOU CAN'T! That is why repentance is only for US THE ISRAELITES! You heathens can't sin because your wicked as hell by nature. Why do you think he is called the GOD OF ISRAEL! Not the world. HE HAS A CHOSEN PEOPLE LMAO.

Isaiah 14:1-2
But the LORD will have mercy on the descendants of Jacob. He will choose Israel as his special people once again. He will bring them back to settle once again in their own land. And people from many different nations will come and join them there and unite with the people of Israel. And the peoples will take them and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them in the LORD’s land as male and female slaves. They will take captive those who were their captors, and rule over those who oppressed them.

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

Ultimate Redpill for you faggots. You make fun of my people and hate us but we get the last laugh and its FOREVER!

Isaiah 11:12
And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

>Pic Related

I explained this to someone, and they said that the jews he was talking to were the synagogue of satan, but not all jews

how is this to be counterd?

>somebody made it up like harry potter
HAHAH this fucking jew, precisely what jesus was talking about in john 8:31 and onward.. biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8

they don't understand him because they are not the israelites they claim to be, they are of esau who went and followed a different god than that of abraham isaac and jacob.. And today after killing jesus, their ancestors sit and say "oh he didn't exist.. show me the evidence" haha

If they were the israelites of jacob they would claim to be then they would have followed the messiah jesus who was in their lineages of jacob/israel, and people wonder why didn't the jews do that and instead killed them.. EXACTLY WHAT JESUS SAID WHY.. because they are NOT who they claim to be.. they are of house esau pretending to be israelites.

Show me one other group of people that fit these curses

Deuteronomy 28:64
And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Who was scattered amonh all the nations and given Christianity and pagan cross to worship and Islam to worship a fucking rock? ISRAELITES/NEGROS!

Deuteronomy 28:60
And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

What does Egypt mean? For you slow people that think he meant the country of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 6:12
be careful that you do not forget the LORD, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

EGYPT MEANS THE LAND OF SLAVERY. By what means did God's people go into all the 4 Corners? BY SHIPS. How were those people sent to all 4 Corners? BY SHIPS. To Europe/North? BY SHIPS. To the Americas/West? BY SHIPS. To India/East? BY SHIPS To South America and South Africa/South? BY SHIPS!

Nation of israel is the 12 tribes the house of israel.

North africa is mentioned in destruction in the bible.

380.000 slaves went to the US and predominately by jewish slaveships..

If you want to talk slavery europeans were enslaved by the tens of millions especially by the muslims.

Africans enslaved eachother and sold them to among others the americans.. And then muslims enslaved them afterwards, muslims actually occupy edom today.. It's from yemen to saudi arabia that is edom in the bible. They enslaved for 1400 years the sub saharan africans.

Stop hijacking my thread with your black hebrew israelite shit.

>Psalm 147:19-20
He has revealed his word to Jacob, his laws and decrees to Israel. He has done this for no other nation; they do not know his laws. Praise the LORD.

Who is christian today asshole? aside from ethiopea who directly was influenced by the ancient israelites which is why they are christian today.. Europe is. and the west in general.

That shit tier logic you're talking, go read the actual verses and what these things are talking about.. you need to learn how to read a book before you actually start to analyze it.

>we wuz slaves n shiieet n therefore we are israelites..

>really being that dumb, and also dumb enough to think that only africans were slaves.

>Jesus is not a Jew
>Zionists Christian Anglos started WW1 to create Israel
pick one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
>Lord Rothschild:
>His Majesty’s Government accepts the principle that Palestine should be reconstituted as the national home of the Jewish people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Balfour
>Religion Church of England and
Church of Scotland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_entry_into_World_War_I
>efforts by President Woodrow Wilson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodrow_Wilson
>Religion Presbyterianism

It was Christian monarchy in Austria/Hungary that gave Jews power.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Austria
>Between 1848 and 1938, the Jewish Austrian population enjoyed a period of prosperity beginning with the start of regime of Franz Joseph I of Austria as the Emperor of the Austria–Hungary Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Joseph_I_of_Austria
>Religion Roman Catholicism

Zion = Christian politicians + monarchy banking + Jewish elite

>jesus was not a jew because he didn't like other jews!

AHAHAHAHAH KIKE WORSHIPERS ARE REALLY THIS DELUSIONAL

Jews/Christians talk a lot about honesty, but at end always want to destroy every pure race, steal land and enslave you so you don't own anything in your land of birth.

Required educational materials:

Jesus only came for his lost sheep and they would know his voice. The "Jews" could not, and will never hear his voice simply because they are genetically not his people.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo

israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2015/02/christianity-discriminates-by-bertrand.html

Asgard in Midgard/Media
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/ancient_answer.html

>Anderson also says that “Asgard [was located] not far from the native home of the Vans.” Who were they? The sagas simply refer to them as a race of gods. Historians know of no tribe in past ages called the “Vans,” but the name suggests a people who dwelled in the area of Lake Van in northern Medo-Persia, which indeed would have put them in proximity to the area of the exiled Israelites. They may actually have been another group of exiled Israelites themselves, because Halah, one of the places of exile (2Ki. 17:6) was located near Lake Van ; and according to the sagas, the “Vans” later united with the people of Asgard.

yes but, why do you worship a kike?

>we wuz niggers in ships therefore we is israelites now.

The patterns you describe can easily be achieved via migration and without being a slave.

>pagan cross
Oh you're saying jesus is heretical now? please go read the actual bible you black hebrew israelite morons don't even know where edom is eventhough it tells you exactly where it is.. Same as you are delusional about the rest of it.

Egypt doesn't mean land of slavery you fucking idiot.
>deuteronomy 28:60
Doesn't even say what you're quoting retard.
>deuteronomy 6:12
doesn't say that either, you're quoting the wrong verses. Also this has no correlation to africans.

Israelites are described as distinctly non black in numbers 12 where miriam wife of aaron gets pissed off at moses for marrying an ethiopean because they don't look the same as the israelites.. (since generally they were not allowed to intermarry). Making it clear that they were anything but african.. but god gets a bit ticked off because moses can decides whom he marries if he wants to marry an ethiopean it's fine, makes miriam leprous (paler) so she can appreciate her white skin since she fails to recognize all of humanity is to be grafted into the vine through christ jesus regardless of skincolor... and gets a few israelites to stay with ethiopeans (why they are christians) to further make that point.

Jeremiah even uses an ethiopean as a contrast because of the skincolor of africans in a parable asking can an ethiopean change his skin. (jeremiah 13).

Besides, this thread is not to dissect your scatterbrain responses go make your own black hebrew israelites thread.

If africans are israelites why do you not follow christ jesus.. and who made it so you DID follow christ jesus? aside from ethiopea directly influenced by the actual israelites, rest of africa didn't do jack shit, north africa turned to islam and sub saharan africa is only part christian because of christian missionaries from europe.

Maybe to retarded Prots, but non-heretical Christianity does not start and end with the bible.

Now please gtfo of my thread since the topic of this one is the nature of the jews and what the bible and jesus says about it.. Not about your black hebrew israelite theory that claims jesus is some kind of pagan idol.

How? Where did his Y chromosome come from?
Christ was incarnated, not conceived.

Astro-Dan ! nice to see yuo alive

WE WUZ JOOS AND SHIEET

He's not a kike. That's the whole point. That is why the kikes didn't hear his voice. You have to understand the split of Israel into Northern and Southern kingdoms, the Assyrian captivity, and lastly the Babylonian captivity, where usurpation (aided by the sin of race mixing) of the old Hebrew religion by Edomites/Babylonians/Caananites (and hundreds of years later, Khazars) and the introduction of the talmud and mystery religions occurred. That is why Jesus was pissed at the Pharisees. They were oppressing the real Hebrews with their kike bullshit. The true Hebrews had lost sight of who they were through their falling away and later captivity, that even after they returned to Judea, they couldn't recognize the imposters and call them out. Just like today.

from the cock of his kike father, Yoshef

>he is not a kike because kikes don't hear voices
dude what? do you even know what you are talking about? are you having a stroke?
return to reality you dumb faggot, you are worshiping a semite/hebrew/kike/judean/nazarene . You can play with words all you like but in the end it will not change the fact that, you are indeed, a Kike worshiper

Looks interesting thanks i'll check it out.
>Jesus only came for his lost sheep and they would know his voice. The "Jews" could not, and will never hear his voice simply because they are genetically not his people.

Exactly, this is the point i'm trying to hammer home, this is precisely why jews are not christian today but europeans (and others) are.

Jesus even says it himself to the jews.. but people just ignore it completely. He says it in john 8:31 and onward. That they are of abraham (house esau) but they don't behave as abrahams seed.. and they are definately not of jacob/israel. And that their father is basically the devil.. (that's the god they follow, they don't follow the god of abraham isaac and jacob) and that's why they don't understand what he's talking about..

They're sitting there pretending to be israelites yet they don't know what jesus is talking about, precisely because they are not who they claim to be.

Therefore there is no way that the jews are the lost sheep that jesus is talking about.

This is why we need a board for religious topics only.

Modern religions came from Paganism and the goal of every religion is to destroy your (Pagan)past or current tradition, so that religion can take place as your only identity, so that you give them money.
Lets destroy goy's blood, take away his land, own his companies, turn his women into whores, so goy has nothing but religion, then he'll surely be on our side, if not lets inject traces of his Pagan past into religion. Now goy has no choice but to give $$, since religion is his only identity, religion is the only thing he has.

>a self-hating kike that tried to convert the kikes around him by calling them names

is that supposed to be an argument, kike worshiper?

there already is a board for religion
inb4 that doesn't count for some reason

>this is not a board to discuss religion in general
I understand that, i'm just tired of seeing the "duh you worship kike on a stick" there's even posts dedicated to "duh kike on a stick you retards" It's not even only popping up in threads on pol, it's all over the place, so it thought i'd make 1 post to address it, that's all.

You have the whole internet. Not every website needs a "religion" section.

why are kike worshipers in Sup Forums so ashamed of the kike origins of their cult? just accept reality dude, it even says so in your kike poetry, accept the kike truth and it shall set you free. All this cognitive dissonance just makes you mad

HE WAS NOT A JEW.. jacob and esau are two different lineages, jacob is called israel and under him are 12 tribes.. esau is standalone on the side and is brother with jacob.. both are of abraham of isaac but only 1 is lineage of the covenant tribes. And jacob/israel is the rod wherein believers in christ are grafted, jesus came through jacob/israel, from judah (1 of the 12 tribes) in line of david.

>self hating kike
Please go see diagram in OP.

No you have the house of esau pretending to be in lineage of jacob israel.. they're claiming to be the tribes of the israel/the israelites. and yet when jesus came they ofcourse don't have a clue wtf he's talking about, because esau didn't serve the god of abraham isaac and jacob, they were following satan.. like the bana quraysh at mecca for instance.

It's totally unimportant what Jesus said. What's important is that every priest, every religious politician will work against your race, invite international Jews, marry different races together and eventually replace you with much cheaper niggers or Arabs or Mexicans..etc..slaves.

>hurr durr the kike i worship belonged to this slightly difference tribe of kikes so that makes him different

toplmao. He might as be a Philistine, you would still be a kike worshiper

So instead of following him they got jesus executed. And now you retards who don't read the bible want to pretend that jesus was a jew and jews are the israelites jesus was talking about.. i'm sorry that's not what the bible says.. but i'm sure the jews have you terribly convinced, as they were acting as imposters in that day, so are they now pretending to be israelites. And yet pretending to be israelites without following the messiah of the israelites..

Even to this day they try to claim he didn't exist or that he wasn't who he said he were or that he was self hating jew..

Not even one Christian follows the bible, else get off your ass and stop using this blasphemy technology.

>a bunch of kikes killed another kike because he said tried to kike them

yep, definitely not a kike, a kike would never kill another kike so that proves jesus was not a kike! Your mental gymnastics really are amazing

>not a Jew

then why did he get his dickskin lopped off? that ceremony is exclusively Jewish

The whole point is people who were inhabiting those areas at that time were not who they claimed to be you frigging retard.. The actual israelites were scattered via migration, only a few actual israelites remained in that area, the rest were NOT who they claimed to be.

He showed up but his guys were not there, they had been driven away, instead some imposters who wanted to kill him for what he was saying.. whilst pretending to be israelites.

Kike on a stick ,one day started with just 12 people , now they are with billions and your gods and allah was destroyed by this kike on a stick. Nah mate kike on a stick is here to stay forever and ever

I can't help look at your diagram, and see it's correlation today with Jewish media families and hierarchies. Anyone who thinks Abrahamic religions are worth vouching for are clearly just spoon feeding you 1st century Jewish media shenanigans.

This was whom his testimony was for and this is those who later became christians etc. The lost sheep that were scattered..

And all are grafted into the vine along with them who believe in christ jesus as part of the heavenly jerusalem.

If Jesus didnt a jew, then whyd he food?! Food is a jew tradition????
Oh really you utter douche?

ok buddy let me make this clear.

That whole area is Canaan, Canaan was inhabited by semitic tribes. Yeshua belonged to one of the semitic tribes. You worship a semite and your religion is based on hebrew mythology. Is that clearer now friend?

There is nothing good about Jerusalem, it's been the center of war for thousands of years. Words in some holy book aren't more important than actions.

Jesus was a Jew though.

Checkmate atheist.

If god is so perfect, then why did he create you with useless foreskin?

You made no sense and made things more convoluted. So no, you monkey

I wonder what would Yahweh the thunder god of Israel would say about you insulting his chosen kikes

>That whole area is Canaan, Canaan was inhabited by semitic tribes. Yeshua belonged to one of the semitic tribes. You worship a semite and your religion is based on hebrew mythology. Is that clearer now friend?

Why did jesus tell a caananite woman that he is NOT here for her but only for the lost sheep of the house of israel (the 12 tribes) has he come?

Want me to find it for you?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 15
Matthew 15:22-28

> this is your argument
Foreskin isnt useless and he had the Israelites circumcise to distinguish themselves from others. You also imply that something you know not a reason for is imperfect, which is arms through shorts retarded

Lol'd
Anyways, imagine what hed say about your words.
Nice argument though.

too lazy to read all this bible shit. can someone give a tldr?

Don't forget the woman at the well in John 4, who said it was her ancestor Jacob's/Israel's well. Jesus was friendly with her because she was an Israelite, even if that had been forgotten by her people over the years who had been gaslighted into thinking they weren't God's people, and just lowly Samaritans. That exchange also subtly explains his harsher attitude in the later verse where non-Hebrews are the dogs getting the crumbs. They are different people's. Some his sheep, some not.

youtube.com/watch?v=tu3Vdu2ZIsQ

dude, I am not going to argue semantics with you.

here are the core facts that no matter what you say will not change reality. Old testament is part of the Christian canon, old testament is part of the hebrew mythology. Your religion is part of the hebrew mythology. You are a hebrew worshiper. You can use le memes and change the word hebrew to "israelite" or "judah" or "pharisee" or "esau" or whatever kike tribe you find in your kike poetry book, but in the in end of the day, you will always be a kike worshiper

JRR Tolkien said elves had another world. Checkmate Jesus. Lord of the Rings has a better story and we know who wrote it and the revision history. The same is not true for the Bible. We have no original authors, we know it was written by people who weren't involved in the story, and we know that it was revised, edited and modified many times after.

To consider the bible as it exists today as a historical text is asinine. Of course if you think it's true, I have some magic beans to sell. I'll give you a good deal!

Right... Basically the reason for the laws of abraham and this was that the messiah was to arrive through his lineage.. hence the harsh laws and so on.. till the seed of the promise (christ jesus) had arrived..biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3

Galatians 3 explains it very well.. This is also why christians aren't circumcized and all this stuff.

Christ jesus arrived through abraham - isaac - jacob/israel - Judah (one of the 12 tribes of israel + levites) in line david.

The house esau who abandoned abraham to follow other gods, (he sold his birthright to jacob and jacob became israel).

house esau also of abraham and of isaac continue traditions such as circumcision etc. not understanding that by doing so they pretend that the messiah has not yet come.. they deny jesus as messiah and they deny jacob/israel and the 12 tribe and essentially instead themselves pretend that they are the 12 tribes of israel.. total herecy.

So when jesus came and they were in that place.. he told them in john 8:31 that they needed to be redeemed through him, they said they didn't need to because they were of abraham, and then he explains to them that they're of abraham but the reason they don't understand him is because they are not like abraham, their father isn't abraham their father is the devil (they don't follow abraham they follow the devil, not the god of abraham isaac and jacob).. And this is why they don't understand him.. And this is while they are pretending to be israelites..

Even today they continue this tradition of pretending that they are the israelites/gods chosen.. totally making jesus of no effect, the covenant the messiah christ jesus came with to all mankind, they pretend don't exist.. and not only that.. they are they not even the tribes of israel (chosen for the messiah to come through).. eventhough they claim they are the ONLY chosen.. they weren't chosen at all in the first place.