How would you pull off one of marvel/DC's designated furfag characters in a live action movie without making normies...

How would you pull off one of marvel/DC's designated furfag characters in a live action movie without making normies uncomfortable?

You don't

>How would you pull off one of marvel/DC's designated furfag characters in a live action movie without making normies uncomfortable?
Just play Cheetha like a fucking werewolf, its not that hard.

I'd model her off Justice League's DOOM animated film by giving her a sports bra.

How do you make a designated furfag character without giving someone a boner?

I actually had an idea for Cheetah: Dress her in Amazonian light armor, and have her wear a pelt kind a like pic related. Underneath you could have mild animal like features like cheetah eyes, teeth, etc

normies don't care about furries only other social rejects do

Not true. People don't bring up furries, but when they do, we make fun of them. I'd know. I once punched a furry in the gut.

I've actually decided to start hunting furries down to make their lives miserable.

They may think they're whatever they want, but I'll always be the bigger animal. A man.

>user attempts to bully a bear, thinking it's a really fat guy in a fursuit

Marvel already has a furfag character, Rocket.

They laugh at them when mainstream papers catch notice. Interest articles and the sort. There was even a furry murder a year or two back that generated a lot of humor-angled articles.

okay FoxConn

>user tries to bully a bear, only to realize too late it's actually a burly, power top, leather daddy with consent issues

Go get em you beautiful autist

>furfag
>Rocket
Anthropomorphic =/= talking animal.

>without making normies uncomfortable?

Normies don't get bothered by furries. Seriously, the whole furry-phobia thing is mostly promulgated by weebs who can't stand other sorts of nerds.

Adam Brendzel is an obese permavirgin

it would feel like actual animal fur, user
that's a turn off I hope

It's possible if you keep the design simple.

Where's your sense of adventure?

but user thats like fucking your cat
or your rug

no

Where the fuck did you come from only other guy who's seen monkey bone

>fucking a beautiful woman with cat fur and a cat face feels kinda like fucking a cat

you don't say

I'm a bonafide normie and furry characters don't bother me. I just see them in the same light as elves or dwarves.

I saw monkey bone, it had whoopi goldberg and pre-just Brendan

or a rug

That's just Rose McGowan with some whiskers glued on.

Monkey bone thread

I have the dvd...I stopped buying dvds like 10 years ago.

So the tail and ears are hers?? I need to look her up...

Design them in a desexualized way, with creating a feral, inhuman aesthetic as the priority over making a character like Cheetah appear physically attractive. I'd make her look off puttingly animalistic even for furries. Werecreatures shouldn't be sexy

Cheetah could be such a good character when done right, an evil Laura Croft style aristocrat who possesses a vast private collection of ancient artifacts, who suffers from severe psychological issues that manifest through her Cheetah alter ego, who battles her rival Wonder Woman across the world in conflicts over lost relics of ancient power

You're going to be limited by the need to have her emote and talk without it looking silly.

Also don't blend the Minerva and Rich versions of the Cheetah, their respective characterizations don't mesh well.

You're never not going to make an unsexy werecreature by design alone, sexualizing the monstrous is one of humanity's oldest hobbies.

You guys seriously don't understand. In my town, there's a group of furries. They're like a gang at my son's school. They've tried to do things to him, and I decided to stop it. Turns out there parents are furries to.

I tried to poop in one of their yards once at night, but found they already did it themselves. They're fuckin' insane.

I remeber one time, it was 3:00 a.m. at night when I woke up to the sound of my TV. I thought it was my boy cause he used to sneak up and do that shit, but by god was I wrong. I live in a small apartment near the bad part of town, so my living space is kinda small, and I'm pretty muscular. So, I bring my lamp (I didn't have my bat) and queitly walked into my living room.

I saw a fuckin' man in a blue dog costume jerking another man off on MY couch with the tv on. They were watching Nick@Nite's George Lopez.

The first thing was roar. It felt right because they started to jump going "oh shit" and "Nigga, run"

They didn't run far though. I threw my bedroom lamp at one's face and knocked him to the wall (destroying a picture of my momma in the process) and fucking yanked the blue dog man by his fucking tail to come closer to me. I punched him in the gut, kneed his balls, and fisted his masked face.

My son came out wondering what the fuck was wrong, told him to call the police. He just screamed instead. I thought I taught him better than that, but I'd remind him to next time.

I let the faggots go. They've been vandalizing my house ever sense, I'll catch 'em, and I'll fight 'em.

It's sick.

>Design them in a desexualized way, with creating a feral, inhuman aesthetic as the priority

the only difference is whether you've looked at a drawing of them fucking yet.

You don't, appearently furries is the hot market right now. Look at zootopia, also that one celebrity from that talk show revealing his sexual lust for nala

That's some quality fresh pasta

Normies wouldn't care because they don't even know furries are a thing. They don't know there are these weird fetishists interested in them. People weren't freaking out about the Island of Dr. Moreau movies or the Dr. Moreau like episode of Batman: The Animated Series (Tyger, Tyger), or the feline-like aliens in Avatar. They'll just be like "Cool, this Tigra girl is half tiger half human!" like it's a completely original novelty that they've never heard of before.

Makeup.

Seriously it wouldn't be that hard.

She'll emote in her human form enough to make her more primal emoting in her Cheetah form work.

What her characterization really needs in order to become more iconic is to have a deeper psychological connection with Wonder Woman as a character in a way that makes them more complex and defined in relation to one another. Look at the Joker, who by himself is not especially complex, but as the symbolic reflection of Batman's own inner insanity, depth is revealed in both characters.

This is something that Diana actually desperately needs as a character, a villain that represents her own inner demons that will give her more psychological depth.

I dunno, it's pretty hard if you ask me!

>we live in a golden age of silicon appliances, cutting edge paint and make up, with the budget to truly push practical effects to its limit
>it'll be a CGI mess anyway

It's not a pasta. It's what happens when furries live in the ghetto, boy.

Rope it in, Chuckles, that's not what we meant. I tells ya, there's a heckler in every crowd...

Cheetah was originally literally just a bitch in a costume, which is what that art is depicting.

>Normies don't care about furries
>top grossing movie of all time
>features giant alien cat people

Wew lad.

I mean, she was always more than that. She was an insane woman with a split personality that she would step into with the costume. That's like saying Green Goblin is literally just a dick in a costume.

Yeah I know that, I was just using it as a reference

I think he meant that no normies will bitch about them.

And going by Avatar, it seems to be true.

Except they were just big blue people with tails

Seriously this movie came out 13 years ago, and had top notch makeup. Pretty sure the same can be achieved with a catgirl.

>3:00 a.m. at night
but that's morning

what's Michael Jackson doing there?

And cat noses and ears. Only thing they didn't have was fur.

>Cheetah was originally literally just a bitch in a costume
I thought we were talking about cats

Eh, maybe. Rick Baker's skill is mainly responsible. If they had HIM do it, then sure

You tried to poop in someone's yard?

Cameron knows that nobody wants to fuck a rug

>implying that will stop people from getting hard

>that neck
unf

Yeah, cause they flung shit at my apartment window. They disgust me.

there's something weird
in the neighborhood

It's a black neighborhood of apartments and shit in the ghetto. It ain't nice, but it's all I can afford for my boy. Doesn't help that furrydom or whatev the fuck you calls it spreaded like wildfire and shit, so we get some crazy niggas who are furries, junkies, hookas, and other gay ass shit that my son and I have to put up with.

you sure they weren't just roleplaying their monkey fursonas?

do you live in Florida?

jesus christ

I dunno man, they probably was. They stil break in every now and then and I beat there asses. Found out some have kids at my sons school, and hes a target now. He puts up enough with having a father who can barely support him, but he don't need some furryfag's kids bullyin' him and shit.

That shit is wrong as fuck. So, I beat on there parents more and more. It's like a fuckin' war, man. I just hope no more shit happens. I just want my son to grow up and be a better man than me was.

Nah, I live in Kentucky.

Fur is honestly the worst part of furshit. That and snouts. I don't get the appeal of it whatsoever and I usually can with these things.

I agree, fur and snouts are elbow deep into uncanny valley territory
otherwise it's OK

pretty sure the worst part is bright red animal dicks

No, the worst part is every fetish under the prefix "hyper"

redpill on that?

Some people are turned on by something alien.
Everyone isn't a fucking normie, like you apparently.

house pets (or rugs) are not alien tho

>Some people are turned on by something alien.
This
I really want to fuck an alien

For real though, help me out in trying to figure out the psychological dichotomy or some kind of deeper symbolic dynamic between Wonder Woman and Cheetah. Has this ever been done in previous incarnations, and I'm just unaware of it?

Wonder Woman needs more imagery like this with her villains. We see Daredevil battling his inner demon writ large through Bullseye, Matt coming face to face with the truth that he's driven to be Daredevil by this insatiable thrill seeking urge towards danger and violence. It's the urge that drove him to defy his fathers strict demands that he be studious, leading him to the toxic waste that blinded him, it's the urge that compelled him towards Elektra, it's the sin that weighs the most on Matt's soul and manifests as Daredevil. Bullseye comes into his story as the manic, obsessive psychopathic demon of this defining urge that he's always battling to keep control of.

Furry is pretty much xenophilia. You are attracted to something alien. And there is plenty of sci-fi with anthro alien races.

I too want to fuck one.

>some kind of deeper symbolic dynamic between Wonder Woman and Cheetah

Wonder Woman villains don't really work that way. They're driven by maladaptive emotions and serve as comparisons to WW rather than symbolic counterparts.

But yes, Golden Age Cheetah's split identity has a direct comparison to WW. Cheetah's embracing of primal savagery as opposed to the tempering of civilization represented by Diana. Also you're describing Matt's dynamic with Elektra, his dynamic with Bullseye is different.

It's beastilality, you fucking degenerate

I'm not sure I agree that a good villain has to be an ideological counterbalance to a hero. In a lot of ways I think that analysis is something that arises after-the-fact, not always something that's planned and intentional. It's an artifact of critique, not creativity.

That said, it's probably true that few writers have explored Cheetah on a metaphorical level. I think an interesting approach would be to contrast Diana's embodiment of social values like truth and compassion with Cheetah's primal, law-of-the-jungle ethos. For example, Cheetah could function in the role of slasher villain, perhaps preying on the rich and corrupt, always escaping without a trace. Diana would have to protect people who are morally reprehensible from the natural justice Cheetah represents: survival of the fittest.

not if you have actually fucked something with them, i guess.

I'll walk 500 miles if they manage to pull off this version of Cheetah

Hahahaha

what the fuck are you?

>sapient
>bestiality

Learn the difference, buddy.

What's amazed me is that no writer has realized that Cheetah is basically the servant of a Lovecraftian being.

I'm all for xenophilia, but I don't get why anyone would prefer messy, in-the-way, animal fur over soft human skin (or even scales) or toothy elongated snouts over human mouths much more suited for oral sex.

>I'm okay with xeno
>Basically says he just digs human bits

Sounds like you aren't into xeno at all. Or are you one of those shitty Japanese monster girl lovers?

This. Beasts can be good in their own right. Pic related can't give you a blowie, but a tonguejob is probably better.

>but a tonguejob is probably better
As someone flexible enough to know, it isn't

>They gave her a fucking lips in the new game

I'm still mad!
Basically tried to make her more human to appeal to normies. Shark tooth Mileena is best Mileena.

Nah, I probably masturbate to xenomorphs and pradators and shit like that more than anything
Honestly my biggest problem with animal snouts is that when ever I see them on furshit I'm reminded of my own pets and I feel guilty
Also
>not liking monstergirls
faggot

>human tongue is the same as monster tongue
This.

Monster girls are fine....Main word is Monster!
Jap monster girls are shit. Simply because they aren't fucking monsters. They are animu girls with animal costume pieces added to them.

>I fap to Predator mouths
>has a problem with snouts

Wew lad

Clearly you haven't played much Monster Girl Quest

same way Avatar made people wanna fuck blue cat people