Why are you still voting Republicans, retards?

Why are you still voting Republicans, retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BECAUSE TRUMP IS GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

HE TOLD ME, HE HAS NO REASON TO LIE RIGHTT?

Really makes me think

Even this spoiled retard agrees they're shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ

Yes, goy. Low taxes on passive income are definitely a good thing for you.

>mom and pop shop in a liberal world

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH good luck with your over regulated economy

Nothing you can say will stop me from voting for Trump.

Trickle down economics is a strawman. Nobody has ever proposed an economic platform or theory called trickle down economics. It's a term thrown at conservatives to discredit them, and at best it's a gross misrepresentation of credible economic theories like supply-side economics.

Fucking krauts

Seems to be working fine desu.

>Nothing productive on the Democrat side
I don't think that was intended, but it's funny nonetheless.

even in this ironic image i'd rather live in republican town. I hate greens and I like small government. also, the red part of the picture would be almost nigger free.

Thanks for the infographic that doesn't have anything to do with regulation, I guess?

>Foreigner talking out his ass

I don't because I'm not an amerishart.
And why does a German care so much about US politics? Don't you have problems your own country that need talking about? Faggot.

I mean, the democratic side seems obnoxious and boring.

i like guns and pussy and free market

yeah but there's no niggers on the republican side

>democrats literally genocide The Projects

They have less niggers

Did you miss "The Projects"?

The left side is a sheltered, wealthy white-only utopia, and the right side is a shitty, "enriched" poor area that people on the left wouldn't be caught dead in except for once.

huh that's wierd. if dixie's black and still red why trump should be concerned about the black vote? I mean, most of the nigs already in republican states that he can't lose

You're a perfect example of why your country is in the state it's in and has been in for the past hundred years. (((Taxing))) the shit out of people is not a good thing. You being cucked into thinking (((politicians and bureaucrats))) getting more goodies = good results is proof of how weak Europeans have become. You geniuses beg for higher taxes from your corrupt government that is literally flooding in rapefugees to fuck your daughters, sons and sisters and brothers up the ass, and to add insult to cuckoldry it is even socially unacceptable for you to even complain about it. This level of cuckoldry is unprecedented, historically speaking. So ya, fix your own shit before crying about countries that are objectively better than yours.

Hey, #notallkrautsrcucks

Where are the residential houses on the left side?

Fuck, on the right i got strippers, liquor and guns.
Sign me in

>the projects on the Republican side
>white males on the Democrat side
meme image discarded.

Also someone switch the sides over and label everything on the previous Republican side as GIBSMEDAT

Dont forget Chicago too
Checkmate faggots

If democrats are so good why is Detroit so shitty?

New York and California are the 2 biggest democratic states in the U.S and they look like the town on the right

>VOTE HERE if ID approved
Is this meant to be a bad thing?

Also I hate cyclists.

And I can't imagine how insufferable the people on the left side would be.

And what the fuck is wrong with anti-abortion counseling?

Look at the left side's fucking gay "ART" archway.

>le ecofriendly Democrats meme during a thousands-strong Native American riot caused by a pipeline on sacred land

I don't know who made this image but he should go to Detroit.

>mfw there are niggs and cucks who actually will belive in this

8th of November can't come soon enough so you libshits can finally fuck off this site and hopefully kill yourselves too

WAIT ! You mean that states with heavy agricultural activities and primary jobs in a western rich country get more aide than they give ?
Wew what a surprise republicucks are definitely btfo, it's almost like democrats come from urban area too !

>mfw the left side literally could not exist without the right side providing raw materials and menial labor

Guns, liquor, gambling and strippers sounds more fun than organic cafes, gardens and bike rental.

/thread

Really makes you think.

so are those cars on the left made from organic, freshly grown steel? They don't seem to have any mines.

But who's paying for all that shit on the left?

The (((rich))) of course! They have infinite moneys and are happy to give them all to you!

More accurate.

Where are the faggots fucking each other in the bushes

>A Greek curious about the absence of homosex.
I am a Greek.

kys

Where are the rapefugees for the Democratic side?

Come on, man. Detroit is a beautiful city.

On the hiking trail.

>Your country on democrats

Why don't you get raped by refugee you kraut

>art by (((steve greenberg)))

Fucking union busters, outsourcers and Republicans did that. The Flint crisis was done by a Republican governor too. Fuck off.

globalists*

Democrat or neocon, it's all the same (((trash))).

It's essentially the opposite. Look at multicultural utopias like South Africa and France. The rich live in gated communities, isolated from the poor people. The niggers are cooped up in disgustingly depressing projects away from any sort of opportunity. They're crime-ridden and don't have time for shit like community gardens because they're too busy being scared of all the pooskins they imported.

The picture on the left is basically your typical racially homogeneous white area where people actually empathise with their fellow white man and so actually work towards a better society for everyone.

not an argument.jpg literally

Really makes you think

wtf I hate democrats now

I'm black btw

>the left
>no gay bar
>no mosque
>no women wearing burqas being raped by brown individuals
>no women wearing nothing at all being raped by brown individuals
>no trucks running over people
>no bombings
>no planes slamming into skyscrapers killing thousands
>no pride parade
>no bombings at the nonexistent pride parade
it's shit

Voting either party is dumb. Vote best candidate, don't vote by whether they have an R or D next to their name

>credible economic theories like supply-side economics.

Kys my man

>The picture on the left is basically your typical racially homogeneous white area where people actually empathise with their fellow white man and so actually work towards a better society for everyone.

One of the biggest lies sold in the 20th century was that we're all the same. Niggers are tribal to the point of hating other nigs who aren't "kin." They have a jungle mentality and any attempt at forming any sort of more complex society degenerates into dysfunction and high rates of corruption and incompetence. Detroit is run by negroids from top to bottom. Imagine giving away one of your cities to abos. Detroit is just across the river from Canada and I've been there. It was a huge red pill around 15 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE

Notice how the gun store and stripclub/whorehouse are on the right on that map? Yeah not exactly making a good argument for democrat party there Hans.

Some of us LIKE ore mining. Ah, but we can't play Minecraft all day.

>delusional political cartoon
wtf I'm line voting for dems now

That's a pic of Detroit in the 1950s btw.

>no trannies with beards masturbating in girls locker rooms
>no blacks playing the knock out game
>no fags blowing each other in the streets of a gay pride parade
>no smug preening liberals having a Tacos and Abortions party
>no feminists falsely accusing men of rape because they withdrew consent days after the act concluded

It looks to me like people are free do do as they please on the Republican side, and could live the organic latte hipster lifestyle of the left if they so choose.

Whereas on the Democrat side, it seems as if people have had their freedoms to do things like hunt, own guns, and run down cyclists removed.

>Hiking trail
With windmills? Fuck that shit. It's ugly.

>Community garden
These assholes literally want to communize agriculture. And they say they're not gommies.

>Community Credit Union
Or: the hwite man pays, and the blaqq man takes out a shitton of loans he can't afford for a new Cadillac.

>Light Rail Station
Ain't worth it. Trust me. Just keep your car.

>Organic Cafe
Not a homo, so not for me.

>Job Center, Counseling Placement
Yeah, we have those here. The hwite people can't fight jobs through them, and the non-hwite people don't even try.

>Community Health Center and Family Planning Clinic
Or: how to lower hwite birth rates while protecting brown people from natural selection.

>Union Hall
What's that?

>Coffee House & Bike Rental
Let me tell you how bike rentals work. Either you rent bikes only to elderly hwite people who want to go riding in the countryside, or you'll never see your bikes again.

>Mom & Pop's
With globalism? No.

Detroit is only nice if you live 30 miles northwest of it, everywhere else is full of niggers and Democrats complaining about Flint water and not working

>republicans have alcohol, guns, cigars, strippers, and actual economic activity going on
>The only thing the democrats have going on is the union hall, other than that, it's useless.
Also, they put the projects on the wrong side.
Because democrats are racist and love segregation.

>Why are you still voting Republicans, retards?

Because even in leftist horsehit images like you posted, I would still gladly live on the right side than with leftist, degenerate oven-bait in fag city.

>Cut-Rate Liquor and Cigarettes
>Strippers
>Mandatory ID
>No Cyclists

Stop, I'll get an erection

mfw right side it's literally slight better Russia.

Shitposting aside, how the fuck does a community garden work?

I understand the basic concept, garden for the community to grow and harvest together. But are there limits on how much someone can take? Like what if a guy wants to make pasta sauce or some shit, and there's not that many tomato plants? Is he allowed to take all of the tomatoes for himself, or is the neighborhood gonna shame him for being selfish and demand he replace them or some shit?

First off, that picture is complete horseshit and you know it.

Secondly,
>Vote here if ID approved
So implying you need to be a registered and documented citizen of said locale/state/country is a bad thing to vote in any election?

reality disagrees with your shitty pic you disgusting muslim

If he decides he wants them, he will take them.

Communism in a nutshell.

>Vote here if ID approved

Why do american liberals get so panicky over having to prove theyre who they say they are to vote? You have to do that everywhere else in the world, you have to show ID if they dont believe you when buying alcohol or cigarettes, so why the fuck do they not want it for elections

>First off, that picture is complete horseshit and you know it.

:*D

>denies real quotes by replying with autism

except he is in dire need of florida and virginia to win

All vegetables are equal, but some are more equal than others.

Agreed 100%. Liberals just want lazy niggers and illegals to "GET OUT N VOTE N SHEEEIT" by all means necessary in order to secure their districts, literally boiling down to the argument that IDs be raycis when they were voting for Obama.

>mom and pops coffee house and bike rental

and everything else in it i geuss

The Republican side looks like every single inner-city run by democrats in the country.

The Democrat side is pie in a sky anyway. The Democrats are the party of the elites. They don't promote organic food and all that other Green Party feel good Bernie policy. They support Big Banks, deregulation, damaging trade agreements, and just about everything else that has destroyed the country.

>All that projection

>All vegetables are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Does that mean I could plant a $2 mint plant in the garden, which spreads like fucking crazy without any care needed, and then claim any and all veggies for myself?

So why does ficki ficki immigrant land think they know anything about US politics anyhow? Which one is Merkel's Duckland?

the last good democrat candidate was George Wallace

Yes. You control the means of production and the banks, you control the masses.

wtf i hate Republicans now

that pic just looks like Provo has less industry

The democratic side should look like chicago, detroit or zimbabwe. The republican side is spot on

Trump isn't a republican, and I voted for Obama both terms and I don't regret it

Trump's not a typical republican and the city on the right is Detroit under Democrats.

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

It's the democrats who take the taxes in the republican states... why do you think the republicans vote against these welfare leaches?