F class cartoon

Without cheating, name something about woody wood pecker without mentioning his laugh or how he wrote his name

I wanna fuck his tight boycloaca

>Woody Woodpecker
>F-class
Woody is at least C-list

>name something
He travelled back in time

He is below droopy

He was a big star for the Walter Lantz Studio and appeared in Destination Moon. I can't remember any of their names, but all of the other characters in his later shows hated his guts.

Buzz Buzzard maybe?

Also, I'm pretty sure he was later given the obligatory identical nephews.

He kicked ass and got the job done!

He was a bird.

he was a fucking asshole to that walrus looking guy

Chilly Willy was better

Droopy was based!

There was an episode where a Panda and his son were trying to catch him, and the son instists that pouring salt on Woody's tail will trap him.

3 minutes of wackey hijinx later, Papa Panda is down, and Woody's laughing it up, while junior sneaks up on him...

Turns out the salt trick worked. Who knew?

He's actually Bugs Bunny

His original design had red belly

He has a horse named Sugarfoot

Buzz Buzzard, Wally Walrus, Miss Meanie and Gabby Gator are his most famous antagonists

I'm Brazilian and it seems only hueland adores Woody

He was voiced by Billy West

He had a niece and nephew.

I wanted to fuck his girl

Originally voiced by creator Walter Lantz's wife, Grace Stafford.

Except for the first three cartoons, when he was voiced by Mel Blanc before he got a contract with Leon Schlesinger.

He once stared death in the face during a starving winter season.

>had same animation, humor and screwball style than any other cartoon produced in the 40's

Why is this raging autism of wanting to hate on woody so alive on Sup Forums? He was not the most original character in the world, but neither was the 99999 others creations during his era. Woody at least had a consistent personality

Calling shit on his work is like calling shit on any other comedy golden age cartoon, people like to talk about what he didn't make perfect, but he never did nothing wrong or even bad (taking the reboots way, but the same thing for all of the TV era). It was not like there was a lore or story structure to asperg about, just funny episodes to people watch on cinema and laugh with several another random productions without care for what studio or person did it and forget abou the war and Great Depression

How did he wright his naem?

with his beak

>Woody is at least C-list
meh, at least C-class would be memorable at least in some way or fashion.

With Woody, it seems people just "knows him" and that "he was a thing" unlike all the other cartoon characters, the average person probably can't tell you his gallery.