Just admit it. Omniverse gwen is the best loli

Just admit it. Omniverse gwen is the best loli

Bet ben having a boner right now. Cuz she's stacked for 11 year old

Is there any more pic of gwen's pointy tits?

>Is there any more pic of gwen's pointy tits?

Lol you wish

Pointy things are just part of artistic style

yEP

Not really, Its part of puberty. Pointy boobs means they still develop. Soon it gets bigger and rounder when she gets older.

Anyway. She did wearing bras once then she never use it again throughout the seasons

never really knew about that

Also, on the subject of Omniverse, anyone like Zs'Skayr's design? (Ghostfreak from OS)

i miss his upside down head.

I love both version of him.

I can see why gwen hates bra. Because 1. Bras only makes her boobs look bigger than usual and she dont want to grab ben attention. And 2. Maybe her nipples are very sensitive to touch by cloth

I dont know how breasts develop works. Puberty its like a caterpilla transform to a butterfly

Did they actually talk about bras in this show or is this a fapcanon?

>she's stacked for 11 year old

I don't know what the artist were thinking designing her

They technically talking about bras in this show

That is not very illuminating, user.

>Just admit it. Omniverse is the best entry in the Ben 10 series
FTFY

Haven't watched Ben 10 in awhile, but every time I try to get back into it I hear people on here saying that AF sucks and its best to just skip it. Are they right?

meh.

Skip it.

Does her breasts really that noticeable? Last time I watch flashback episodes she was flat as hell. Is this legit?

Watch episode trouble helix. And find the scene where ben question about what FTL mean. Then you see gwen tits. Its very noticeable from side view but completely invisible from front view. And episode evil encore. Her breasts are visible when she lean down

I just watch both episode that you were mention. And I surprise that gwen have breasts but with the size of B cup. I mean for 11 year old. Puberty hit her very fast

Original Gwen is the best, that frog girl is the best girl in omniverse

I agree about OG
Not so sure about frog girl tho

Fapcanon.
It's just this one annoying user talking about boobs to himself. I'm surprised he's still at it even after 3 months.

I agree about Omniverse, but I prefer bitch-face Gwen. She's stacked and looks like she could suck a bowling ball through a straw.

Mmm, that's a good angle. So many possibilities.

A flat chest is a status-symbol

Push-up and stuffing.
We know the socks aren't on her feet.

But she has no pupils...

She's pretty much perfect other than not having a DFC.