Saw the first episode. A little slow, and simple - but it has good bones. Long show though...

Saw the first episode. A little slow, and simple - but it has good bones. Long show though, and my free time is pretty shot now - is it worth sticking with or does it middle about?

Watch first two seasons, the rest are awful.

sounds like a GoT kinda situation

I really enjoyed the 3 season I've watched. be prepared for subtle spoilers being dropped everytime it's brought up IRL. from what I've pieced together it's like Breaking Bad where the character slowly becomes corrupted, but it also knows when to end. It's very historically accurate, and right off the bat educates you about the world and time they were in. P.S. girls really like the show, so if you want a lazy day date, this is a really good choice.

>it has good bones
kys

>It's very historically accurate

Christ SHUT the fuck up

It's alright up and until The Vikings get some visitors over from China who grow opium fields on land that was historically unfarmable. The season after that was full of YASSSSS QUEEEENNNN SSSLLLAAAYYYYY and other feminist shit and I expect next season we will have trannies, astronauts, red indians and dragons.

first two seasons are kino

Just don't even watch.

It gets good but the last season is so fucking stupid it retroactively shits all over the entire show

Stop watching when Ragnar dies, there's no point afterward

Dont listen to the Sup Forumstards.
Its a decent show in the vain of game of thrones with a bit faster pacing. Not that hard to follow, me and my dad watch it together every season. Some of the charters like ragnar and egbert have subtleties above anything ive seen in GOT, they're enjoyable just by themselves.

It's like a thinking man's Mad Men or an extrovert's The Sopranos. And it's hell of a lot better than average quality shows like Breaking Bad or Ray Donovan.

kek no, GOT despite all the writing mishaps still has great cinematography, special effects, soundtrack etc. Vikings is enjoyable for the first 2 seasons but it reaaaaally dips in quality after that. People not caring about law of succession, the same plot with different characters like 4 times etc

I really enjoy Lagertha's storyline

It starts off well but gets quickly gets taken over by feminism and PC bullshit. Watch the first 2/3 seasons.

make sure you're not watching the american censored version

The one where she doesn't have any kids and ends up as 45yo cat lady who goes to therapy and eat happy pills like candy?

is there a dlrip ofthat mini movie she made with the sexy socks and bathing suit out already?
I need it for,... research

It's a great show but yeah, pacing is a bit of a problem sometimes. Like, nothing happens in three episodes and then all sorts of shit goes down in one.
Definitely worth a watch though.

>feminism and PC bullshit

What the FUCK are you talking about?
I'm really glad I'm not a Sup Forumstard and I can actually watch shows without feeling everything is an allusion to muh SJW or whatever.

so, watch the whole damn thing except the last 4 episodes?
what a childish attempt at a spoiler. kys.

there are some "oh come on!" moments in the 4th season. floki feeling sympathy for muslims, lagertha and other female characters becoming superheroes etc.

The show was good but then people started raving about lagertha being strong women and the writers started pandering HARDCORE like GoT did and her storyline went full retard.