*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlas.com/charts/E1pEnFs7e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. I'm sure all the rival gang members in LA or Chicago know each other very well.

How does 13% of the population manage to commit over half the murders?

52%

please stop replying to these bait threads every fucking time you retards

Nobodies doubting the ratio is the same you retard, people are amazed that it's literally double the amount of white on white murders while being ten percent of the population

>doesn't measure per capita crime rates
i wonder how many people fall for nonsense like this

Now post the one for rapes. And theft. And burglaries.

I give it about a C grade for at least trying to counter the grim reality that destroys the quality of life for so very many.

That's the first one I've ever seen actually propose a counter-argument, put it that way.

"Hey, if you play the tape backwards the black guy helped him up and sent him on his way!"

>complains about people replying to bait threads
>replies to a bait thread

then why do black people tend to kill so much more of their kind?

I havent seen the first niggy drinking tea in my life

leterally cultural appropation

>*sips dick

fuck up nigger you dont have gun violence

see
>*Sips cum*
Ftfy.

>Myth: Black-On-Black Crime is Uniquely Bad
Well, they're right that it's not.

I find it hilarious.

Proof?

How do you not know this?

theatlas.com/charts/E1pEnFs7e

How can most murders be "intraracial" whatever the fuck that means, when the pie says otherwise

but blacks kill each other at a much higher rate.

So they admit that blacks killing blacks is more of a problem than cops killing blacks?

We see eye to eye it seems.

Notice how there's almost a 10% difference in those numbers?

>really makes you think

Daily reminder that this "13% of the population" figure is totally wrong. Given that almost all violent crime is committed by young males, that means that 50% of violent crime is committed by about 4% of the population.

It's not who-on-who issue you fucking moron. It's the quantity of crime.

>13% of Americans are of African descent
>~50% of murders in America are committed by Americans of African descent

>DAILY REMINDER THATS TOTALLY WRONG

Kill yourself, you fucking retard. Go back to politijew

whites don't go around saying black cops are killing them everyday doe?

>this is bait

yeah but black on black murder make up almost half of all murders

Did you bother reading past the first sentence of his post or are you just an idiot?

L2read champ

Are you illiterate?

Reading comprehension is hard sometimes isn't it

Black on black crime is a meme. What isn't a meme isn't black on white crime. That's what needs to be talked about. Niggers love killing other niggers

I legitimately think that man has dyslexia, don't insult him it's a serious disorder

>Being this mad

>living in an Islamic country

Fuckind reading comprehension. He wasn't denying that blacks commit 50%. He argued that a smaller part of the 13% commit the murders.

>a nigger is over 10x more likely to murder me than he is to be murdered by a white person

wew

A fucking coinslot.

>shiny teeth

Nice to know! Now give us the absolute numbers! OH wait that would prove that Black people despite being 13% of the population commit far more than the 13% of the total crime.

Jealous?

>vivir en un paĆ­s mexicano

Interesting statistic for you: 100% of niggers are black
Really makes me think

seems to be counting suicides as well.

yes, maybe if my teeth were as shiny as yours I could score some choice wooden shoes and get rich off of tulip futures and then live a life of leisure going around and sticking my fingers into dykes

Stay mad wasabi snorter.

This doesn't seem accurate.

I didn't think that's what this stat tried to imply. 13% of the population but as a group they commit 50% murders. This is showing that blacks despite being a minority commit more violent crime. Like if whites and blakcs were equally violently inclined then blacks should only be doing 13% of the murders. But they've got a much higher violent crime rate.

What are the sources on this?

I can understand how it going against the narrative would make it not feel accurate. However the statistics are available from the FBI.

Are you fucking daft? It's right there in the picture you idiot!

So white people are twice as likely to be the victim of interracial violence. Gotcha

This is actually a myth.