Why did Trump not make him the vice president? I honestly don't get it...

Why did Trump not make him the vice president? I honestly don't get it. It would be such a great tactical move to get some black vote or liberals and younger people in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's said a lot of goofy stuff at the time cause journalists are tricky kikes.

He didn't want to be seen as pandering, and he thought Pence was more prepared to lead.

Needs the white vote to be high as possible.

whites are irrelevant

Because Dr. Carson is TOO woke. The USA isn't ready for him yet. But when he mentioned Saul Alinsky, Google noted searches spiked up.

The Truth is Out There, and people are beginning to look for it.

Carson is too goofy I think. He says weird things at times. That being said, I love the relationship he and Trump have. They seem like they used to be schoolyard pals and they grew up to be politicians.

Blacks don't vote for Republicans, even when they're black. Carson's an uncle Tom, oreo, etc.

70% of the electorate with the highest turnout percentage of any race.

Carson turned it down.

sleepy has 2024

he wasnt as respected in the GOP as Pence was. Remember, Carson is an outsider, too. Trump nailed his VP pick.

Ben Carson was an even bigger moron than Drumpf.

Dumb and dumber present: make America great again

>Blacks don't vote for Republicans, even when they're black. Carson's an uncle Tom, oreo, etc.
This.

good guy, but not capable to step in as president in an emergency. probably a fantastic brain surgeon, but doesn't know anywhere near enough about economics, finance, history, politics, geopolitics and 'hidden' politics to be in the big chair effectively. he'd become a puppet instantly.

Because Trump isnt a politically correct faggot like you?

Had to appease the RNC.

Yes pence was perfect.

Sleepy Ben is just too red pilled for the masses. When woke, he simply cannot cease dropping dropping red pills causing a Jewish media fire storm. They ridiculed him at the convention. I fear what would happen to Carson, if he elevated to a position of actual power.

Self made billionaire and a retired neurosurgeon - bunch of fucking mongs m8

>"Now, one of the things that I have learned about Hillary Clinton is that one of her heroes, her mentors was Saul Alinsky. And her senior thesis was about Saul Alinsky. This was someone she greatly admired and let me tell you something about Saul Alinsky," Carson said.

>"He wrote a book called Rules for Radicals. It acknowledges Lucifer, the original radical who gained his own kingdom. Now think about that. This is our nation where our founding document, the Declaration of Independence talks about certain inalienable rights that come from our creator, a nation where our Pledge of Allegiance says we are ‘One nation under God.’ This is a nation where every coin in our pockets and every bill in our wallet says, ‘In God We Trust.’ So are we willing to elect someone as president who has as their role model somebody who acknowledges Lucifer? Think about that."

Holy fucking shit

Trump only cares about who will do the best job and clearly he though Pence could do it better. Simple as that you media pandering cucklord.

He took Pence because of party unity. Carson is a political newcomer just like Trump himself. The GOP probably wouldn't have accepted two outsiders running for them.

>one grew up with a silver spoon
>one grew up in the projects
>implying Carson isn't the type of person Fred/Donald would mark as colored if he'd tried to rent an apartment from them
>best buds fantasy

>picking a black will make blacks vote for him
This logic is why republicans don't get the black vote in the first place

because he doesn't even need the black vote desu. It will help, but in reality he just needs the majority of white voters to win.

Trump simply has a better job for Carson to do as he's simply too WOKE to be in a public position as vice-president.

Trump went with Pence to appease the GOP, which didn't work at all. Carson would have been better. The normies main concern with Trump is that they think he's racist.

He's been doing pretty well with them lately. Not a majority obviously but a lot did resonate when he asked them what did they have to lose? Most inner city blacks probably won't vote anyways so anyone who does has to be motivated which is Trump's base.

>Because Dr. Carson is TOO woke
Shieet nigguh, we be dem egyptians. We builded dem pyramidz to store our grain 'n shieet niggah

I think trump chose pence because pence is out rallying in the states that might not like trump as much as pence. Using him to hit areas that Trump can't hit as effectively.

>But when he mentioned Saul Alinsky

His speech calling out saul and his dedication to lucifer, then linking it to hillary was tactically brilliant.

Exactly. It only works that way for Democrats. Same with single women. See: Sarah Palin. They don't identify with these people because they're similar, they probably hate them more because they see them as "traitors to the cause". Which makes sense, because I hate the everloving shit out of white liberals.

The college BLM folks may hate him but they don't love Hildawg much either.
The hip-hop community loved him for years until they were told not to. Big gold buildings, private jets and women at his beck and call? Name me a rapper who doesn't love that.
Hell this was less then two years ago: youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

75% this year, i guarantee it.

The day the GOP becomes the party of nigbux and foodstamps only that day, they'll be the party of african-americans.