YAG?

YAG?

sbarrro?

He literally did nothing wrong though

why did his boat, flag and uniform look so prussian when he was supposed to be spanish?

sbarroman did nothing wrong

How do undead curses work?

Barbossa was allowed to walk on land but his ship didn't get hax zombie powers like Salazar's did.

YASPARO

Donde esta asparo?

Nice digits.
The newest PotC was so off the rails, even more than usual. Bardem needed more screentime and turners son was completely unnecessary

>The newest PotC was so off the rails, even more than usual.
It wasn't as bad as the previous one.

YAGSPARRLOWUL

I still don't get what that black stuff is that's coming out of his mouth. Did he give a bj to an octopus or something?

Oh when you become evil or some shit your blood turns black.

>whole plot revolves around him trying to break his father's curse
>unnecessary

Jack is actually the most useless character in this. Would have made more sense for Salazar to be after Barbossa.

Sombrero?

kinda looks like Hillary desu

They were different curses. Brabossa stole some gold from a dead guy and Salazar turned into a phantom ghost thing of rage that was somehow connected to whether or not Jack Sombrero had a magic compass.

>that was somehow connected to whether or not Jack Sombrero had a magic compass
that's the part that I didn't get
there was no explanation on how the compass was connected to them and why when jack gave it away they were able to leave the devil's triangle and the whole thing about "seeing daylight" was
maybe they were cut scenes or something

DIGIORNO?

Yeah, sure whatever, magic 'n shit.

it looks cool?
annoyed me as well tho

Nah man, Salazar got cursed by that cave or whatever he crashed into.
He got released because once you let go of the compass it releases your biggest fear, it being Salazar

The explanation was if you betray the compass it releases that which you fear the most.

>once you let go of the compass it releases your biggest fear
oh ok, I missed that
and salazar somehow knew this I guess so he was anticipating it

kinda weird to me that jack's biggest fear was salazar though, didn't seem like something he'd care about

>kinda weird to me that jack's biggest fear was salazar though
Well, Davy Jones and Blackbeard were already both dead.

it just doesn't make any sense, if it was his biggest fear he would be cognisent of it and would be more careful with his compass

and it's just completely backwards writing
what if his biggest fear was spiders? spiders would be unleashed? they already are
what if his fear was heights or marriage

>Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhggggg

It's probably easier for the pirate curse god to release an overpowered dead guy that wants to kill Jack than to let all of the women Jack got pregnant know where he is.

sorry for being late, just back home, anyway
>YAGSPAROO!

YAG THE SPALOOO

What was up with that extended out of place segment with Jack being forced into a wedding? That was some of the oddest unnecessary filler I've seen.

and it was also annoying and panic inducing

That looks fucking hilarious

He was originally supposed to be Kapitän Brand and played by Christoph Waltz. Apparently they created the props, then had to roll with them?

Yes, the compass, if betrayed, would always unleash your biggest fear upon you.
Why does Jack have to be cognizant of Salazar when he's hit rock bottom and is so drunk out of his skull that he gives away his most prized possession for another bottle of rum?

It's there for Barbossa to catch up with them on the island and to give them something to do until he gets there, since the zombie ghosts can't step on land and the plot just comes to a halt there. It's clumsy and awkward, but I didn't mind it too much.

Ha ha, "GAZPACHO" right guys?

the fifth movie tries to end the story of orlando and keira nicely, and then out of the sudden they tease the return of davey jones?

Fuck, I hate this franchise so much. So much wasted potential.

idk about that, they made a great threesome with jack, which was part of the appeal of the original trilogy

I thought all these curses wore off once that trident broke. Why would davey jones be a thing still?

make something new, davy jones has been a part of the story for what, two movies, three? Isn't that enough?
I don't know, pots doesn't really follow any rules nicely. Like how could you even explain the jack's compass? Didn't he already sold it once, or twice?

why inded? find out soon in dibsny's pritates of the carrbibben: really bad eggs coming 2019

Ignore the post credit scene. Complete afterthought. The claw is even on the wrong arm.
I actually hoped it was Barbossa as the new ferryman of the dead.

He lend the compass to his friends or had it taken off him. He never gave it away permantly and with intent.

>make something new, davy jones has been a part of the story for what, two movies, three? Isn't that enough?
oh, I thought you were complaining about the return of will and elizabeth
yes, I certainly agree we don't need more of Davy Jones
he was a great character but he should be done

But Jack had no knowledge and or reason to believe that Salazar,

1. Survived and became cursed. Last Jack saw Salazar was being exploded.

2. That Salazar had a murder boner for pirates.

So then there was no way that could've been his greatest fear.

I felt bad for his crew at the end
>capitán!
they where just Spanish sailors protecting the ocean fro criminals

He was a somewhat sympathetic villain with a fantastic death scene. Toppling into the maelstrom with his ex-lover's name on his lips. It felt like she was taking him back and both had forgiven each other. He should never return.

Correction. He knew the Devil's Triangle was dangerous and uncanny. He chose to believe Salazar was dead. Watch the scene with him imprisoned and Henry trying to free him. He's super glad the pirate hunter is dead. Hearing he might only be only mostly dead greatly unsettles him. Salazar is like a subconscious trauma to him.

He clearly says Esparrow, you cuccs.

Yeah, his one eyed first mate seemed like a total bro. Notice how he just gives up once he notices the Capitán doesn't give a fuck about him.

Paella, toros, olé amirite?

>But Jack had no knowledge and or reason to believe that Salazar,

>2. had a murder boner for pirates.

Salazar became known as El Matador del Mar to pirates on all the seven seas. According to himself, he was most effective at exterminating them.
Both Barbossa and Jack go extremely pale when his name is mentioned.
Of course Jack was well aware he had a murder boner.

He also keeps repeating

AI! AI! AI!

Are we honestly meant to think the Spaniards are the bad guys?

they kill a shitton of people just for fun tho t b h

they would just get executed eventually anyway?

Pirates do the same

dude what is good anyway lmao

They only killed pirates in this flick.

Besides being a murderous asshole killing needlessly, no.

yeah literally the first ship they butchered had dudes in full blown brit uniforms, not very pirate-y if i may say so

Brits are scumbags though

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO PYREX

NAW NAW THERE IS NO TREZUR

It tends to happen in these movies.

Remember the cannibals in Dead Man's Chest?