Why do people hate this again?

I just can't see why people don't like this show. It's not the best tv show but if I had to rate it I would give it a 7/10 overall. Please explain to me why this show is bad using a food analogy.

Cancerous fanbase, unlikeable creators, gets worse and worse with its obnoxious elements. Season 1 was alright, though.

DUDE NOTHING MATTERS THERES LIKE AN INFINITE NUMBER OF UNIVERSES AND NOTHING MATTERS BUT !!FUCK!! RACISM AND SEXISM MAN

if Rick and Morty was a food product it would be cheeseburger = "easily digested, mildly enjoyable but ultimately forgettable shit"

The creator of this piece of shit called 30 percent of my country Nazis for voting Trump so I don't like the show based on that

And if you were a food product you'd be a fifteen year old pile of fucking shit

>reddit and memey
it's shit

it would be scheherazade sauce on a tiny pickle

I don't remember Rick saying that last part.

it is a ok-fun show
But some people think that is the best thing since jesus, and Sup Forums hates that people

just that

I don't think anyone can relate to that food analogy cause you're the only one here who eats shit

Rick and Morty is actually pretty memorable to people with high IQ. It seems like the show is just too smart for you, resulting in all the jokes flying over your head. Maybe you'll understand it someday when you get Masters in a STEM field.

Life would be so much more bearable if this were true.

I have a masters in engineering from a tier 1 university, and rick and morty is shit.

>using a food analogy
Alright this bitch is like a salad with chocolate pudding on it.

Mostly good stuff inside, generally speaking isn’t objectionable. However, there’s also a layer of shit that makes it more palatable but also ruins the substance and whatever benefits it might have.

Also, the people who really enjoy it are fucking annoying. They won’t stop telling you to “try it, it’s so fucking good!” and, while you can’t deny the actual good bits, that layer of shit is just too hard to stomach.

I say this as someone who enjoys the show on occasion, and even likes the pudding humor.

say something smart and technical from your field that a layman could not

It's Futurama for Milllenials

The latest episode pretty much embodies the shittiest parts of the show

That said the show is still entertaining and enjoyable otherwise

it's not funny

I like the show
I like even more how its fanbase triggers some people

yes this

Rick and Morty is an intricately plated supermarket steak cook medium well with no sear at a resteraunt Guy fieri endorses loudly and frequently. Somehow the place got traction with junior college urbanites because of some promenant meme ingredient that is used by the chefs as a figurative crutch.

.2 cents have been deposited into your account fgt

This seems like the kind of show pseudo-intellectual 'educated' redditor 99 IQ types would like so they can LARP as anything more than a liberal arts student $20,000 in debt having to pay it off flipping burgers at America's progressive burger company for $7.99 an hour. I just really get that vibe from it and I haven't seen a single episode.

Uhhhh, what do you mean by "you people"?

>I would give it a 7/10 overall
You answered the question yourself. People watch the show with high expectations and then it turns out to be merely good. That's what happened to me. I wish I'd have watched a popular anime instead.

Pretty much this.

WHY did Rick stop burping?

Because Sup Forums Is full of contrarians, what else would you expect?