Is Rachel a bitch?

Is Rachel a bitch?

No...she's a cunt....

Who cares she's only popular because guys want to fuck her and girls want hair like hers

If Rachel wasn't attractive literally nobody would even contact her.

She's the only one of the women who didn't JUST themselves.

I want to FUCK rachel

she's a lover she's a child she's a mother she's a sinner she's a saint

>she's a saint

Nah. She was on a break though.

She clears her throat literally every time she talks, in an attempt to dislodge the hardened gobs of cum that coat her esophagus from all the dick she's sucked.

I said... is Rachel a BIYITCH?
No?
Then why do you wanna fuck her like a bitch?

in the early seasons yes, but by the end she's the best character by far

So IRL, if you're on a break, can you sleep with someone else without it counting as cheating?

Yes she absolutely was

A break is being done with somebody with the eventual option to renegotiate at a later point, so yes.

If you accept a break instead of breaking up on the spot you are in fact a cuck

shes a New Yorker with a rich father who blagged her way into a good job and blames everyone else for her problems, so you tell me

Yes, the point of a break is to see other people and then evaluate whether it's worth getting back together.
It's almost always a precursor to a break up though, just someone is too much of a pussy to outright break up
ross was in the right

Yeah, she is. She knows she can get away with it because she's unobtainably hot.

Yes. Only girlfriendless, kissless, handholdless virgins would say otherwise

Yes. That's just two face, bitch talk. Rachel dumped him. Period. Then she became hysterical when Ross moved on. Female logic. She didn’t think he could find another girl that fast.

A poorly written character on an overrated show

yes, if Rachel didn't want him to sleep with anyone else she should have said "I just need some time away. I still love you" etc

#teamross

Naw, you give them the hope that one day you will want them back. Let them live their lives, let them fuck up so bad that no man would ever want to settle down with them. Deep in the back of her mind, you will always be the safety net, you will always be the fall guy. Then, when everything comes crashing down as she has nothing left, she gives you that call.

Whore: A...user? It's whore.....I
user: Who? Sorry, wrong number.

and thats when you tip your fedora

t.Virgin

It takes real skill and cuntiness to out-Jew the Jew

Kudos to her

t. baited

by the end of this show, all the girls had turned to bitches, and all the guys had turned to whining sniveling girls

GGUUUUUUUUURRRRRRLLLLL PPOOOOOOOOWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>I was only pretending to be pathetic