THE Sup Forums VIDYA GAME IN THE MAKING!

Hello, Sup Forums.
I know how to make video games, and I would like to make a Sup Forums video game.

I thought about it for a while, and decided that instead of making it independently, we should all discuss it together!

Anyway, the guidelines are in the image, and the thread will be posted daily so we don't stray of course

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbBHNeK3Wus
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgIKUrHFpjo
youtube.com/watch?v=g0vMYKN5GZE
newgrounds.com/portal/view/665818
eurogamer.net/articles/news050706romaniansinspace
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill kikes

Anyway, I'll start.

I was thinking of making it like this:
An action adventure game, because I'm best at that.

I was also thinking of putting it in the middle east, so you kill arabs, jews, and blacks.

Also, I don't know if I should make it run 'n gun, or kind of stealth. Like should it be like CoD or MGS?

I'm leaning towards a mix of the two, where you can go all in, or kinda stealthy, but the enemies will be powerful, but stupid.

Chicken tendies as a power up.

Sigh.....yeah, that makes sense.

The market is currently dying for a red-pilled, authentic story of vengeance.

Think of the possibilities. You start as some orphan or victim of a war/organised crime/terrorism etc.
And you methodically prepare, train, practice for avenging them.
But you start unravelling the sad truth (the point where the game would introduce authentic information, documents and proof) and this drives your character completely mad and full bloodlust mode, sparing no one, especially not the lackeys and willing servants.

Ideally, the game would be about some shit tier country like mine, yours, Russia, Ukraine, Arabs etc.
Going after war criminals, human and drug trafickers initially, and then uncovering the merchant and similar background.

Also, the weapons. I was thinking that instead of having like 30 weapons that are basically the same, we have like 3 or 4 different weapons. A revolver, a rifle, a shotgun, and an SMG.

Also, we should talk about the story a bit.

Maybe you can be a mercenary sent there to kill a warlord, or the Saudi royal family. You also get to meet some Sup Forums people, like Trump, Hitler, Putin, Assad, etc.

Where's the AR-15? And the gay nightclub?

Studio name : Problematic Games

First boss= noseberg a giant metal nose that sucks precious metals up from the players pockets

Surfing with Hitler on a wave of new ashes!

As with all other meme game projects, I think you'll come to figure out that coding for a game is nothing like editing a pepe in ms paint and this will either be a half assed piece of shit or simply never come to fruition.

>>Doesn't read OP.
>>Is a kike.

Hmm.

Oh no, I never said he shouldn't

By all means go ahead, but I've seen this come up over the years countless times.

Story : You're a CTR agent sent to kill someone, but with time you become redpilled.

Hell, you could even collect redpill which unlock special power :
Ben Garisson clear the screen of ennemies
Stephan Molyneux blocks all incoming attack as not an argument...

Yeah, im replacing SMG with AR-15 Semi Auto.

Kind of too problematic. It should be subtler.

That sounds nice. Definitely adding that.

Surfing on ashes is kind of unrealistic tho. Hitler is good tho

I have already made games, its ok

Afterall, someone DID the Milo Tosser game...

If I had to choose, the protagonist would be either a Russian or a Serb, because they are the usual bad guys AND: fake nationalist rulers, mafia and corruption, poverty among general population while incredibly rich oligarchic profiteers. Then you have backstabbing and betrayal of national interest.

The Russian one could begin with a "volunteer" in Syria, "advising" the SAA. He does usual soldier stuff, shoots beardies etc, but witnesses several events that shake his belief. Then he is called up for Ukraine war. Destroys dill, but then sees first hand how Russian secret service kill "unwanted" rebel leaders, and how criminals run the streets, prostitution, human trafficking and smuggling with both Russia and Ukraine.
Something like eliminating the local thug/criminal gang and opposing the power structure makes him an enemy of the state, and then the story goes on, exposing the various oligarchs, merchants and globalists in Russia and Ukraine. Gets to kill Chechen scum hitmen, Homo Sovieticus bastards and other henchmen of the oligarchy.

The Serb one would be dealing with Balkan events, naturally.

Put Milo in it.

>inb4 fuck off we don't want that twink faggot in our game.

I'm just saying, you could add him in the story as a martyr, since his twitter was deleted.

>GG studios "Initialism for Good Goyim"
>Do a creative GG logo
>Game story

A poor and victimized Somalian warlord makes his journey to Europe for a better life and a friendly Spanish salt merchant named Jorge Soras aids him in his travels.

Once in the European country of his choice the Somalian Warlord fights against racism by impregnating as many Europeans as possible and beating up racist white european men.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

>Game play and aesthetics

Some sorta top down 8 bit role playing game with management sim element. Creating and maintaining his Somali gang and so on and so forth.

>1. Our studio's name
>2. Our studio's logo
Failing this hard at anonymity.
Good luck, cancer.

sage

Yeah, but I also think he should be like a white guy, Slavic, but really no specific nationality. Just like a representation of white people.

Also, I kind of think his country (unidentified slav country) should be in on it.

Yeah, I might. He probably dies as a martyr, running with a grenade into a bunch of somalis chasing them.

GG studios sounds like a good name, considered.

Also, I think it should have a low poly aesthetic.

Wut?

The final boss is Soros. His powers are based on his real-life abilities (stock speculation - he can predict the future).

There are "third party" libertarian / anarcho capitalist NPCs that are completely oblivious to the games setting and have their own agenda. They can become your enemies or your allies.

In the final stages of the game, the player meets national leaders like Merkel, Obama, Hollande, Trudeau. The player realizes they're pitiful puppets that regret their deeds, so he decides to spare them.

> Indecision

> A turn based strategy game like Civilization but instead of picking between different nations you pick various presidential candidates from any point in American history including the ones that lost miserably.

> Each one has individual strengths and weaknesses and starts of differently. They all come with D&D esque stats that determine how they fare with voter factions, debates, and random events.

> The game map is basically that 270 to win map broken up into both counties and states.

> In each region there are various npc factions which you have to win delegates and votes from, you can choose to rally them, funnel money towards them, etc.

> Random encounters happen every so often, such as assassination attempts or disasters, and how you deal with them depends on your character's stats and faction affiliation.

That's my idea so far. Judge me on it.

That is a great idea, Soros will be final boss. Maybe turns into a lizard or something mid-battle.

I don't know, i was thinking more of an action adventure

bump, cause im writing a textwall.

You can further make it that every boss encounter (Merkle, Trudeau, Clinton, etc.) you fight a literal string puppet dressed as the politician.

MAKE MEME WIZARD A PLAYABLE CLASS

It's a guy that uses memes to control individuals/groups

He implants ideas in their head and they unwittingly follow along

The true Sup Forums class

That sounds awesome. Maybe after you beat them, you discover a Lovecraftian horror in their skin of something that you fight at the end of the game.

No classes, but i guess you could get meme magic and Meme Magicians will be a brotherhood in the game or something

While there is always a market for shooters, I had a different idea in mind. Something a lot more subtle. Feel free to call me out if its bullshit, too complex or not fun.

The concept behind the game is subversion

You play as a reporter / journalist at Main Street Media, a small local media outlet around the late 80s / 90s through modern day. You run local stories, until you meet a "benefactor" who will a$$i$t you if you publish stories to help him. I.e. running a narrative. You manage money, influence, and credibility in order to grow your media enterprise and buy out smaller companies until you're a major player.

As the player progresses, they have to deal with conflicting narratives and the consequences of choosing one over the other.

Essentially we can give so many bluepills that we can end up redpilling the players as long as we play it just straight enough to where they're not sure if its real or parody.

There is already a similar game called "the political machine" made by stardock. But I like where this is going. What would be more Sup Forums than a crossover between Democracy and TPM?

Spreadsheet symulator of ISIS management. You are maintaining a network of agents and have to slowly and inconspicuously install them in European countries. Each agent has a set of stats like religiousness, commitment, charisma, diplomacy, covert operations of different kinds and most of all ability to stay undercover. Agents in more important places are under greatest scrutiny, but naturalisation has a risk of turning over or refusing to execute drastic orders. You have to manage media, Police and smaller societies, in time getting a grip on politics. On top of that, there is a steady stream of dindu muslims that itself depends on political climate and may help you when you don't yet have a brutal reputation and will act in it's own self interest.
End conditions:
95% islam population in europe, eurabic caliphate
Successful violent uprising
Immigrate and get yourself elected as head of country
Successfully resurrect/clone Mohammed

That sounds like a good game but i am shit at those kinds of games...

Maybe next time

>monetizing an imageboard as a game
No, fuck off, kike.

Although I severely doubt this will ever get made - I seem to remember someone talking about something like this a while ago that nothing ever came of. I would recommend something similar to
Ethnic Cleansing: youtube.com/watch?v=gbBHNeK3Wus
but more updated. Just keep it simple, maybe even just make it as an edited version of an existing game, maybe something like half life that should be relatively easy to edit. Just put in some blacks, jews and liberals for the enemies, make them say funny shit when they die. Have some secret areas where you can watch WN speeches and have choices of different WN music, like marches, RAC, wagner, etc.

You have to make it pretty edgy otherwise no-one will be interested in it. Call it something like 'Race war' or something and I guarantee you would get a lot of coverage.

i'd rather kill ISIS than work as them

A Neo-Thule group wielding meme magic 9using mass information distribution to influence global affairs) would be an awesome bit of background to add to a game

What about remaking the game "ethnic cleansing" or expanding upon that idea.

It gon be free.

>I know how to make video games

Yeah well my Dad works at Nintendo

Fuck I would love that one.
Make it in the style of Papers, Please to get the normies interested.

How about Enter The Gungeon/Nulear Throne with modern crusaders killing mudslimes, niggers and jews?

Grrrrraphics, with 1 less R than Bens.

Have built idol rebel yell in it
Also ain't no niggers in Dixie playing in a level where you shoot innocent African American youths

Trueau boss doesn't lose any health and therefore cannot be killed.
You have to let him bring your health bar to zero and then : Level Completed !

If you do manage to finish this project, release it under a pseudonym. I created something similar once and ended up losing my job.

I personally find editing a pepe in ms paint harder than coding, truth to be told. Modifying and using existing resources isn't particularly hard, code's just glue holding it all together.

Wyatt Mann

Make this guy a collectible that runs around the map

We can tie in previous events such as the " pokemon are the devil" or other past media bs and keep things interesting with the development of new technologies that provide increasing competition and can be a growing enemy by calling out BS and taking from your base (internet boom from 2000s). We can put ourselves in the usual position of "the enemy" while also being the guardians of the truth

Gameplay mechanics would be staying profitable by growing your base, managing the money/influence/credibility, having underlings who will gather evidence for you about topics, which can strengthen your reports or you can ignore them for going against the narrative. If you ignore evidence too much though then the underlings may quit and thats a scandal which lowers your credibility, for example.

I'd like to see something like At the end of each level is a 30s newsreel where you can see the decisions you've made played out as a story, or newspaper headlines with your decisions.

>mfw I pirate this (((vaporware)))

fake and gay

PLEASE for the love of everything true and valuable use the following 8-bit music in your game somewhere...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgIKUrHFpjo
youtube.com/watch?v=g0vMYKN5GZE

pic related is this underground cult pop musician who is effectively the queen of tumblr and Sup Forums, she would hate to be associated with your little game in anyway whatsoever, her cult will definitely find out if you do, especially if it was in a consensual rape dungeon scene.

I think a point and click could be good here, basically just a goy investigating all the tinfoil tier stuff that we love. Don't know where the ideal line between satire and reality would have to be but could be pretty good.

make it a fantasy action adventure.
have a NPC event with ugly women attempting to pick up heavy things, then when one of the uglies gives up, asks a pretty average man for help, then picks up literally everything at once.

create 2 enemy species, one with the political and social style of orcs from warhammer 40k, and a greedy race of midgets with oversized hands and foreheads (in the visual style of a homonculus).
the orc's will be niggers, and the midgets will be jews.
orc's have a thriving musical culture that emphasizes mindless grunts and insults, most of which is illegible or difficult to comprehend. they organize behind leaders who can appeal to their feeling of being marginalized by the knights the best (the authorities would be the knights of a kingdom, and are meant to be the equivalent to normal police officers). these "leaders" then organize poorly coordinated riots where they loot and kill the people of the kingdom these knights work, then they demand reparations for damages when most of the species is killed in retaliation.

the midgets (jews) will be physically week, but knowledgable in the art of convincing dumb niggers to do shit for them. they are the people pulling the strings behind all the worlds issues, paying the "leaders" to say what the jews want, riot where they want, and ultimately condition them into subservience.
the final boss will be an alegory for george soros, and will be literally an aging, decrepit rat on a throne made of the bones of all the other races he has wiped out. his fight will be a massive dynasty warriors style war of attrition, where as you kill all his goons, soros throws more money at them to do his bidding. the fight ends when he runs out of money and all the orcs (niggers) turn on him. with nowhere to go, the orcs will look to you, the player, as theyre new lord and saviour.

you put the orcs to work making a massive tomb where you bury them all for their misdeeds.
also you are Aryan.

What's it going to be?
1st/3rd person perspective?
Isometric hack and slash?
Point and click?
Dating sim?

Oh fucking damn. I just bought the Game Maker Humble Bundle. I will see what I can do.
I love your ideas.

Maybe after the first scandal (one of your underlings blowing the whistle) you get a call from your (((benefactor))) who then instructs you to warn him about potential "security threats". So it includes an element of your having to spy on your underlings and when you warn your (((benefactor))) about a potential leak the person in question has an "accident"
Further setting the tone of the game.

I can imagine a game where you start fighting against some rebels or regime but slowly uncover the financiers and founders of these organisations and it escalates from there.
How can I make sure I see this project when it is finished?

>That was the general feel of a game that I had in mind, yeah.

For later levels we can tie in more redpill stuff, like Milo, corruption in X or Y, GODEMPEROR TRUMP, gamergate, etc

Start throwing in meme stuff later like a french hacker (Pepe) or other stuff if we want.

Some current narrative ideas:

Men and Woman are equal
Men are more likely to be shooters
Video Games are violent
Pro-Science everything
Science showing certain races predisposed for disease X or mannerism Y
All people are equal
Anything Feminism

Thoughts guys?
Want it to be normie friendly but still have enough conflicting narratives to see the doublethink that goes on.
List more bluepills that we could use

>tfw I've been working on something for a few years now and am a couple of months from release
>tfw Im using some memes without directly referencing them or the Sup Forums lexicon
>tfw every orher indie game makes you feel fucking fantastic because they are all plebs that won't venture into 3d or spend money on professional models, animations and textures
Disregard my flag, Im a tourist
What subtle kind of Sup Forums shit would you want to see in a shooter? Building a wall is a given, and no I am not 'trump wall simulator 2017'

>be the usual bady, realise your country is the bady.
That is the globalists wet dream, you want the sheeple to wake up, not wank it off to another "russia is the baddy".
Even tho Russia is shit.
Here is what i think; the game should follow how history actual is, reveal the globalists and jew schemes:
Storyline following multiple characters from back in the 60's up till now, its gonna be a lot like how COD: modern warfare was played out, changing characters, see it from multiple angles, both as a soldier, a spy and maybe a diplomat.
You begin as a CIA agent or military officer in the 60's, you have been sent undercover to afghanistan with the purpose of training the locals, so they can battle and resist the Soviets trying that is invading afghanistan at this time. You train them, have a great time with the mudslime, you fight soviets, (the big bad guy, everyone dislikes) the SJW wet dream of multi-kulti, muslims just "defending" themselves and all that shit. This group is what turns into the Taleban, and suddenly it gives a bad taste in the mouth of the SJW, but they will keep playing, because we know from history, that the west goes back to Afghanistan to fight the Taleban.
Next scene: you play the same officer or CIA agent, The taleban kicked out the Soviets, and worked out “great” (so why not keep going with the same strat). This time you are in Iraq, to train a promising local sunni leader, named Saddam Husein, you are in Iraq to train his soldiers, so they can go into Iran and fight them (im not completely sure what the Iraq-Iran war was about, but the Iraqi soldiers were trained by merica). War goes on, things are great in the eyes of merica. Few years later, and Saddam invades Kurwait, and Saddam is now the bad guy, cause murr merican oil state Kurwait is an ally.

Posters, or subtle decor features with little jabs at current events/corruptions

From this point it could be played as a sniperdude/spy/SAS guy, sent in to assassinate a high ranking officer in Saddams army. Its gonna be a sneaky scene, you kill people in sneaky mode, and you assassinate the officer, at this point the player can recognize the officer as someone you, youself in the last scene were training or fighting with as the CIA agent that trained Saddams army.
Next scene: you play a merican soldier, you come to a warehouse to find the chemical weapons that saddam supposedly owns, and find nothing. Entire scene is just to remind the player that the reason for the war was Saddams chemical weapons or nukes or whatever mericans thought they had. Anyways gg, saddam dead, osama run off to al-qaida, scene end.
It might get a little bit repetitive here, but you gonna play the CIA agent/military training officer again, this time in Syria, training Syrian rebels aka. Islamic state (at this point they are just a Syrian rebel anti-assad (cause assad is Russia supported etc.)). You kill evil assad soldiers, bomb high value targets, I dunno, a military base or some shit.
Next scene: 5-10 years later, you play a spy in Syria, you are overlooking a prison, because you got political leaders from the opposition party in there, and you wanna break them out. Anyways, while planning this, you overhear/see prisoners being let go, prisoners that you recognize as some of the officers from Saddams army, that was taken prisoner by Assad. DUN DUN DUNNN.
Next scene: you play a young military training officer in the merican army, you are in a Kurdish training camp, training kurds, you read a document where you can see the faces of previously mentioned prisoners, them being part of ISIS now.
TL;DR storyline is about failed merican foreign policy, how it repeats itself, and how its gonna repeat itself in the future with the kurds.

I didn’t reread it all, so sorry about spelling mistakes.

Damnit, it's free.

Will do.

The prototype is third person eith fps aiming.

Action adventure

Nice, you could make one of the other 2d ganes here, ue4 isn't good with thay.

Yeah at the start of the game you find out that soros and the gang are financers. Also ill post the game on pol.

Yeah that's what I was going for

Way ahead of you champ, but a genuine thank you nevertheless

>mfw I notify brianna wu and anita sarkesian about this thread/concept

Why not make a GTA 2 clone where instead of being a criminal you are just a white man escaping the chimp out riots of your town. The goal is to flee to the airport with BLM niggers and faggot liberals running around. This will cause some serious butthurt and a nice nostalgia to the classics

All vilains have subtle jewnoses

Maybe start with something simple ala flappy bird but with Trumps hairpiece...

you get extra lives so its easier than flappy bird... and the path you flew traces out the direction of the polls (zig zag into a massive 100% of the vote at the end), the whole time trump is avoiding stumps with words written on them like "racist", "bigot", "warmonger", etc.

Holy shit that'd be nice.

Kek
I'm going to make this happen

>GUYS GUYS LET'S MAKE A GAME
>OK LET'S ALL BE IDEA GUYS!

Have fun with that.

That's pretty funny, if I had the time I'd do that myself - please look into 'construct 2', gamesalad', or even unity and ue4 - you're capable of it user

>3rd person
I suggest you rip off a segment from Manhunt 1 and 2 then make a really edgy execution for "le video games makes people violent"

>subtly Sup Forums
>kill arabs, jews and blacks

Are you a retard? What you want to do is create alien or fantasy races with similar characteristics to Arabs, Jews, and blacks.

You kill them because you are in the middle east. They just happen to be the main demographic.

You're fucking retarded. I'm a full time business developer, and part time game developer who actually runs a developer/publisher with a few steam games.

Why the fuck would you want to advertise yourself on Sup Forums and get destroyed socially/financially by SJW?

Make it like risk. Sup Forums versus the internet.

Becuase I am not going to post my real studio and name

He hasnt identifed a name or the like
But the concept eill obviously be linked
But to be honest, Im flirting with making a shooter revolving around reclaiming ISIS territory in europe ala gta sandbox murder mode

Keep an eye out ;)

please do. the exposure would be wonderful.

holocaust tycoon

You should do it subtly. Really subtly.

Make a game where you fight as someone who is for the equality of all people. You fight the close minded nationalists, you fight the racists and the homophobes. And as the game progresses, and your side is winning more an more all scenes become more in the style of 1984. When you win, society looses.
In the end of the game when you have defeated the finall boss, he should quote Hitler and say "one day my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that i was right". Cut to black; 20 years later you see society in ruins with rampant degeneracy and more authoritarian regimes than you could ever imagine them to be.
Then the game ends while the player knows they fought for the bad side, which they thought were the good side all along.

Hotline Auschwitz

Play as an inmate who's getting phone calls from Der Fuhrer himself to kill and cover up.

Game ends with an international probe finally being allowed to investigate and finding no single trace of evidence to support our favourite ww2 topic.

oh wow, anyone know if mods can be made/if it already exists in prison architect, but instead of prisoners, it is killing jews in auswitch architect.

I think I'll make a game like that in the future. It's like a simcity kind of game where you use surveillance and shit to find out who is a nationalist or racist and you imprison them. The lines between racist and normal person are kind of blurred so you have to decide on a case by case basis. Eventually you either realize leftist is stupid or you go full Commie SJW

Wow, comic is spot on

The game should be called:

G T K R W N
T
K
R
W
N

Hey, that's pretty good

newgrounds.com/portal/view/665818

You guys might get a kick out of this, found it about a year ago

Roguelikes have the highest replayability

>Romanians in Space fighting Hungarian Separatists
Keks were had.
eurogamer.net/articles/news050706romaniansinspace

Concentration camp manager.

If you're going to make it by yourself it's going to take fucking ages.

I can't even studios?

If there's a Japan stage, I want Karaage chicken.

Tendies lovers don't know what they're missing.

this. Concentration Camp Tycoon

Faster and easier to make

Already made: Postal

Hi, I've got experience with WinAPI/Winsock, and in-depth knowledge in C and meh in C++, I also know Qt fairly well, hit me up if i can help