Reallyunpopular opinion thread

reallyunpopular opinion thread

I didn't like deadpool. Sue me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmAntvPbzTE
youtube.com/watch?v=vNqNYuIhS0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't really care what Disney does with public domain

Post-Rebirth DC is turning out to not be that much more better than their late Nu52 issues or what Marvel is now. The only interesting series are quickly losing their new series luster like New Super-Man

Sup Forums doesn't even storytime most of it

My little pony friendship is magic should be openly discussed and the haters should be mocked

this. Corporations gonna corporate

Powerpuff Girls 2016 has genuinely gotten better

Thanos is garbage compared to Darkseid

but that's not unpopular at all, alot of people prefer darkseid to thanos

but as for mines, i think rugrats is shit. it's just so boring, like i don't get how people could really put this show up there with the likes of hey arnold or ren and stimpy, it's just not fun at all.

Korra S3 is better than any other avatar season. Even TLA S2.

>unpopular opinion

Batman is overrated.

I think casuals are a good gauge of quality

unironically this

I like JoJo but I wish the Jojofags on Sup Forums would fuck off.

Rugrats is so terrible

I think Korra overall was better than TLA. I hated TLA because it just felt like neutered c tier anime.

we all do

Sup Forumsco was a mistake. a joke that went too far

Snyder's Batman run is nowhere near bad overall.

>Sup Forums doesn't even storytime most of it
?
we storyime everything

>faceless Joker

>mass murdering selina
>autistic robot emo batman
>gotham girl

this is 100% not an unpopular opinion

Sup Forums is just contrarian and it's not even most of Sup Forums either

All modern cartoons that are on Nick, CN, and Disney are shit. The only exception is Gumball.
CN has been dead since CN Real. It has never recovered.
Batman comics are fucking shit. Everything else is good though.
Megamind is the only good Dreamworks movie.
Comics>Cartoons.
Marvel movies will always be better than DC movies. Too fucking bad that it is the only thing Marvel has over DC.
The Hunger Games on Sup Forums was fucking pathetic and I'm glad they are gone. Those games showed how fucking greedy and stupid this board truly is.

If an animated film can't be enjoyed by kids and adults alike, then it's just flat out bad, and "it's ok for it to be bad it's for kids" is a shitty excuse for mediocrity.

>and it's not even most of Sup Forums either
well that's news to me recently, but I realized it wasn't an unpopular opinion most places

>Those games showed how fucking greedy and stupid this board truly is.
You have a really low bar for what constitutes as greedy

Comic book movies are a blight and only owe their continued existence to China.

this SHOULDNT be an unpopular opinion

this
The art is suffering the most out of everything

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE IS THE GREATEST SUPERHERO FILM OF THE MODERN AGE

I ADORE IT

IT IS FANTASTIC

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE IT

NO THIS ISN'T BAIT

I didn't like this movie when it came out, and I don't like it now.

I don't care how well-written your characters or story are, you can't get me to care about any of it

when your characters are a bunch of stupid FISH.

I don't buy into the whole Sup Forumsumblr meme at all but I can't really understand why there are people who genuinely think that SU is one of the best cartoons when shows like gumball are also on CN. SU just seems to be the most token show in existence and if you think otherwise then just look how Connie's own skin color has gotten darker and darker as the show goes on. I put SU on the same level as EVA with it being merely just a bunch of crybabies with a 2deep4u message in each of the episodes.

I think Tomasi's Superman is going to be considered one of, if not the, definitive take on the character in the future.

A fair few jokes fell really flat for me. I certainly don't think it was as good as everyone made out.

Gotham is far better than many people give it credit for and is exactly what Schumacher was trying to do with Batman and Robin by mixing 60's camp with Burtons gothic aesthetic. Most of the complaints I've seen about it seem as though that person hasn't seen at least past the admittedy dogshit pilot or the first kind of shitty 6 or 7 epsiodes, or can't get their head around an elseworlds style story where it was the villains who came first not Batman. It has its flaws, its far from perfect, but its not anywhere near as bad as people make out

Sup Forums has people who like it, but on the whole that seems like an unpopular opinion

Well considering how it's not hot garbage and it's the first run with Superman as a bio dad, I think you might be right.

RIP Chris, who is better than Jon anyway

Power Girl looks like a dyke.

Gwen Tennyson is shot.

>Power Girl looks like a dyke.
Nigga what?

hunger games captain america and x the squad or whatever they are blows

>Boco criticising anyone's appearance, real or fictional

It's not the second coming or anything but

>or what Marvel is now
CANNOT agree with this. I don't even blindly hate on Marvel but they're in a real rough spot almost all around

>Most of the complaints I've seen about it seem as though that person hasn't seen at least past the admittedy dogshit pilot or the first kind of shitty 6 or 7 epsiodes
> It has its flaws, its far from perfect, but its not anywhere near as bad as people make out

Damn, as someone who actually likes AoS, maybe I should give this a shot

You heard me. Short hair, pointy chin, if it wasn't for the sweater cows she could pass for a dude.

>there are people who genuinely think that SU is one of the best cartoons

I don't think anyone on Sup Forums actually considers it to be "one of the best".

It's good at best with it's better episodes, but I think everyone who likes it, including myself, can all agree that there are a lot of things wrong with it.

I personally cannot stand how clunky and awkward the fight sequences usually are.

Yeah, I'm an ugly motherfucker, aren't I?

damn i forgot i even watched that movie

She's muscular and has short hair and is tall

That's pretty gay for a girl

Wait hold on, can I grow taller if I choose to go gay?

I don't know if I'd call it the greatest, but I felt that it wasn't that bad. It had it's flaws definitely, but I feel I enjoyed it regardless.

TTG is fucking fantastic. Haters are just butthurt about the original being irrelevant

I'LL FUCKING RUIN YOUR LIBTARD ARSE YOU SHITEATING PAUPER

WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU THEY'LL BULLDOZE YOUR ENTIRE CITY JUST TO PROVE THEY KNOW WHO OWNS THEM

I'M GOING TO TURN YOUR FAMILY INTO SIMPSONS CHARACTERS AND SIT ON THE FUCKING RIGHTS SO THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING AS THEMSELVES EVER AGAIN, YOU CHEATING STEALING CUNT

HOW DARE YOU EVEN SPEAK IN PUBLIC YOU PUBLICITY WHORE GOLD-DIGGING PAUPER PEDOPHILE SCUM

Its Alfred is GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=jmAntvPbzTE

It also has absurd shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=vNqNYuIhS0c

Watch it user

yes
That or get your legs broken so you can grow taller that way

>Short hair means she must be a dyke
Whatever you say

I liked the Family Guy/Simpsons Crossover

never noticed how influential The Office was to Sup Forums basic reaction images set until I marathoned the show

Why tho? is fucking awful

Long hair is feminine and sexy.

Short hair is for men. So women with short hair look man-ish.

Same here. Doesn't help that people have genuine arguments against extending copyright, but headline it with the intent of spiting Disney and nothing else.

>Why tho? is fucking awful
Is that your unpopular opinion? It's subtle.

Please delete your non-Sup Forums post.

>is fucking awful

though tragic mainstream comics will and should die, there is no place in the world for such forms of media at the price they are at.

Satire of normal stories is the new norm

Nothing is wrong with modern spongebob if anything it has unlocked to formulaic key and will last as long if not longer then simpsons.

Short hair can look just as sexy while still making women appear feminine.

I LIKED SIMONE'S BATGIRL RUN.
I REALLY, REALLY ENJOYED IT.

I THOUGHT THE STORY WAS INTERESTING, THE ART WAS GREAT AND THE COVERS WERE BEAUTIFUL.

THERE I SAID IT YOU CUNTS

I didn't really like both Avengers movies and I don't think the majority of Marvel movies, from the 2010's so far, are all that great. (I haven't seen Doctor Strange or all of Civil War though.)

I thought Big Hero Six was boring with a bland supporting cast except for Tadashi and Baymax.

Maybe, but it takes a lot, ALOT, of work.

And Power Girl hasn't done enough.

I like Family Guy.

It's good for a chuckle or two. Last season was decent.

The cutaways are the best part. Even the meta ones.

>Short hair is for men. So women with short hair look man-ish.

You're an idiot.
Tons of women have short hair and still look like women.

As you all know there have only been two people to write Batman. Scott Snyder and Tom King.

Hey, different strokes for different strokes, sir.

The Loud House is the only current cartoon worth watching and it's among the best cartoons ever made.

Mystery Incorporated makes Gravity Falls look like a pile of turds.

There's nothing wrong with Teen Titans Go. It can be an enjoyable watch depending on the ep, but the sheer amount of music, visuals and gags employed make it obvious that there's genuine effort and talent behind it.

Teen Titans was and is the best capeshit cartoon. Precisely because it's only nominally capeshit.

BTAS is overrated. Brave and the Bold was much better.

The cartoon industry is in dire straits, and the comic industry is dead. Both have been polluted and hijacked by liberals, but the problem also extends to just plain old incompetence and creative bankruptcy. Enough with the shitty comedies and propaganda.

Talking animals are why cartoons will never be "accepted" as a meaningful medium.

All capeshit movies are shit, and they are shit because live action is an inferior medium. Animation and drawing are superior.

Be gone you Char cocksucker.

I don't really care about the plot in most cartoons, and I think the recent push to have Deeper Lore will always disappoint in the end.

>is fucking awful

GET OUT

I never liked Simpsons, Family Guy, KOTH, South Park, Futurama etc I just don't find them funny and they are pretty boring to me

>Char cocksucker
>Implying she ain't after the Jew-Dough
Nice try but Haman has always been down for some /ss/

>not much better then Marvel

That's a damn lie and you know it. Marvel has been at rock bottom for a while now. Nothing in Rebirth is even close to the dumpster fire that is CWII

Pretty reasonable except for the BTAS, loud house and original teen titans comment. Those ones are highly controversial.

I really liked Teen Titans when I was a kid, but it's impossible to rewatch now because it's so immature and animu. Whereas, I can watch JLAS over and over again. Do you ever feel that?

uh didn't saw that way

anyway

> disliking The Office US
> unpopular

>Talking animals are why cartoons will never be "accepted" as a meaningful medium.
actual kill yourself
if you can't see through human emotions in an anthropomorphic animal because it's an animal, you're actually autistic
of course a fucking namefag would say something as stupid as this
also
>The Loud House is the only current cartoon worth watching and it's among the best cartoons ever made.
wew, that delusion.

>Megamind is the only good Dreamworks movie.

Did you not watch The Prince of Egypt or The Road to El Dorado?

>All these people make Office reaction images
>Clearly, they do this because they dislike the show

Apply yourself

>The Loud House is the only current cartoon worth watching and it's among the best cartoons ever made.
Being a pedophile doesn't mean that you're automatically wrong, but it does mean that you ought to spend some serious time evaluating whether this opinion comes from your rational side, or whether it comes from your peepee.

well that's a totally new way of baiting/shitposting

Thanks, so kind user

you just seem oike a really salty person with shit opinions user
like everyone in this thread

I'm excited to see what cameos donald trump make as president. Don't care if they bash or praise him.

-There was never a "golden age" for cartoons after the 40s. Every decade has had too many mediocre cartoons to be considered such.

-Tom and Jerry was pretty boring compared to its contemporaries. Looney Tunes and Tex Avery always seemed to have more variety.

-The Secret of NIMH was a pretty bad movie overall, from the weak characters to the inconsistent animation.

-Besides Spongebob and Avatar, the Nickelodeon cartoons were pretty mediocre.

-Genndy's cartoons were never good though I've never seen Samurai Jack so I can't just it.

-I think Steven Universe is one of the best cartoons recently and besides Gumball and Uncle Granpda it really has no competition

-Despite the above I don't really care for any of SU's songs

-Archie Sonic was legitimentaly better before the reboot than after. It had more weight and just better, more memorable characters (Beauregard, Shard, Matilda, Geoffrey, Larry). The new continuity is just boring.

-Teen Titans Go! is one of the funniest cartoons right nowwhen it wants to be (but I will agree that when it's bad, it's bad).

-The horse showis perfectly fine (though the earlier seasons are better) and really has no reason to still be banned other than for people to have more reason to shitpost it.

The only decent movie Pixar has ever made is the first Toy Story. Everything else ranges from bad to shit. The Incredibles is an unmitigated piece of dog shit people only like because of the mom's ass.

>Talking animals are why cartoons will never be "accepted" as a meaningful medium.

He's right though. They're seen as juvenile. They were also very prevalent in the early days of western animation and have in some way become synonymous with cartoons in general.

I mean talking animals have never truly went away as a thing in animation, and if talking animals are seen as juvenile, which seeing as they tend to be aimed at children, they are, then that's what people will always associate with the medium.

Contrary to popular belief on Sup Forums, there is a difference between something aimed primarily at kids and something for a family audience.

Star Trek is a family show. The Simpsons is a family show. Most gameshows are. Most sitcoms. They're family shows because the primary target audience is everyone.

Films like Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs or Zootopia, whilst having elements that can be enjoyed by the whole family are primarily marketed at and written with children in mind.

Nothing wrong with enjoying them, and fuck anyone who says otherwise, but that's a fact.

Not really, especially considering that we live in a world where we have a comic book about a naked blue man as one of the most acclaimed stories of the last century.
Cartoons as a medium is just too fucking shit if they can't get a story as popular as that.

> Sup Forums quality control

oh right

>Who is Aslan the Lion from Chronicles of Narnia
>What is The Jungle Book (also adapted to live action and cartoon film)
>What is Animal Farm (ditto)
>What is Guardians of the Galaxy, featuring Rocket Raccoon

The list goes on, like, forever

I don't feel it. Sure, I can watch and enjoy JL & JLU. But I can't enjoy BTAS at all, I shit you not. Amusingly STAS still holds up for me.

As for TT, I feel that not only do I still find it enjoyable but I find myself rewatching it often and just marvelling at the execution. It's an amazing show.

>talking animals

Are a cowardly crutch for avoiding having to be competent enough to write human characters in any situation ranging from comedy to drama. Also, furry fetishism.

I haven't made a single lewd comment about TLH in any thread. I'm sticking to my statement because the show excels on every metric.

For me it's more of I hate how everything about the show is inconsistent. The writing can range from great to awful, the animation is all over the place, the music is hit or miss, the characters are a mixed bag, etc. Honestly, I prefer shows that are just consistently good then shows that have great highs but godawful lows.

I liked these shows but I agree that the majority of the episodes are boring.(and Family Guy is just distasteful.)

Big Hero 6 and BvS are my two favorite movies.

Miraculous Ladybug is a great show.

I absolutely love writing/reading shipping fanfiction.

>The Loud House is the only current cartoon worth watching and it's among the best cartoons ever made
This is an unpopular opinion here? Wow this board is shit.

Anyway, I find Gumball and Steven Universe to be insanely overrated. Not horrible, but not worth keeping track of either.

BvS was also terrible, this board needs to accept that fact and take the DC cock out their asses.

>Are a cowardly crutch for avoiding having to be competent enough to write human characters
holy shit are you actually stupid
you can write said animals like humans ya know
the animal stuff is just a stylistic choice depending on the creator
they've been drawing anthropomorphize animals as characters since fucking steamboat willy my dude, you have to be
shitposting right now. if ya really don't believe me, read lackadaisy, that shit will blow your mind

middle one isnt that unpopular
it does pretty well in its hometown of france

I hope CN pays you to have opinions this awful.