53 days till justice league

53 days till justice league

KINO incoming!!
Hope that faggot sjw didn't meddle too much in Zack's masterpiece

Theres been alot of rumours being spread about this im just gonna let it speak for itself when it comes out im Definetly hyped

>It's almost November
>You've wasted another year

Times arrow marches on, bros

This years been pretty productive lost alot of weight gonna go extra hard and try and get fit before my 21st b day in April gonna go to reno and fuck some whores

This has been one of the worst years of my lives but was somehow still better than 2016.

I really hope it doesnt blow

Whedon has 53 more days to fuck over the little of Snyder's film that remains. All we wanted was a full Superman trilogy.

more like kino league

i wish the lord would take me now

So far we know that he cut Lex Luthor, Deathstroke and Iris West. There are rumours that he also cut many references to future movies and added lots of dialogue (we'll be able to clearly see which scenes were added by Whedon)

You can do it bro.

Those are all rumors dude

Thanks bro im also getting my tonsels removed in a couple of days

I'm so fucking hype.

If there isn't a 5 hour Snyder cut on DVD, it'll be a genuine tragedy

Good lad

Im collecting all the names of critics who DARE give Justice League a bad review

Thanks bro

So much this. Very, very this.

Jesus what a year. Father drowned, Mother had stroke and received resumption notice on property.

jesus

Yeah it only gets worse. He died on his last work trip (fisherman), Mum had stroke while I was trying to coordinate the search and rescue.

Sorry to hear that, user. What's the prognosis on your mom? Also, will your dad's company be compensating for your family's loss? I know it probably is the last thing on your mind, but at least it would help with the house.

>hello Joss...didnt expect to see me did you? just watched Justice League...now Im here to do to you what you did to Snyder's film
>unbuckles katana
>Nothing Personal, Kiddo