How did this happen bros, I thought DC was better then this

How did this happen bros, I thought DC was better then this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udJXP1qjfUM
youtube.com/watch?v=mSpIKf0CdWc
youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you have any proof that the pic on the right is an in-game model?

reblog if the woman on the left is just as beautiful as the woman on the right

>I thought DC was better then this
netherrealms aint though. they can only make men and men who have makeup and women's clothes on

as hard as Sup Forums sucks DC's dick it won't change the fact that they'll always be number 2.

I thought Marvel was better than this

Except in the comics currently.

I don't see the issue here.

There are two big issues right in your face.

>issues
i aint gay son

Looks lower quality than the OP image.

Is that just the screen cap?

It's in mid motion, my bad.

>This is what you consider an "issue"

I want Tumblr to leave.

>Liking disgusting cows
Get your fucking sick issues out of here you god damn dairy farmers.

Why is she so sad?

>Ono actually wore a WHEN'S MAHVEL shirt to PSX

Come on step up your game.
You missed a golden opportunity for a farmersonly.com joke.

>Liking men.

>I don't wanna be here.
>I can be in the triskellion right now arresting people.
>My feet hurt.
>I bet these people don't even know the benefits of facism.

But that's not a man, that's a little girl (male).

>man
>With those hips

How feminine is her penis?

>how did this happen
Neatherrealm, duh

Are there gifs of Carol with the helmet and mohawk

I was hoping they'd ignore it.

not when it could be a paid DLC costume

>Netherrealm
Well there's your problem.

I like it because it's different from just going super saiyan

go back to Sup Forums

One is gameplay, the other one is a CGI movie.

This, it really depends on the medium.
DC currently leads in Comics And Cartoons while Marvel leads in Movies and... What else? (legitimately asking). They're about equal in TV shows

It's almost like both are different artstyles and look fine for what they are

The costume designs on the other hand, holy shit

Ugh ... at least Netherealm learned their lesson with MK9 ... hopefully they fix this before the launch

The flaming Kree legionnaire hair is fucking awesome

Shame Lopez never got to draw Binary, thanks KSD

Fuck even the gameplay look better on capcoms side, they cant keep getting away with it!!

youtube.com/watch?v=udJXP1qjfUM

youtube.com/watch?v=mSpIKf0CdWc

It looks like a super mode in game.

Hopefully the injustice threads come back on Sup Forums

I dont know why NRS's marketing department are getting paid to jerk off in the corner. Its been 4 months now fucking show us something

>"Marvel"
>Posts Morrigan
Wew

No, Binary is a super mode, the helmet is what she puts on when she's doing her hypers.

I dont. The threads for inj1 were great, but so far inj2 is nothing but shitposters mad that cold is in and some autist waifufag for ivy spamming all day

But that's a lot more visually appealing than a freaking Mohawk.

>No Assist

No buy

The trolling on Sup Forums is amazing, with how much shit they are posting about comic lore and how Sup Forums believes it.
>>Captain America was really Hydra since he ran into black Widow in the 60's.
>>Red Skull is now president and made his dome gold.

NRS has never been consistent with their females faces.

Doesn't Jedah inflate her tits til they explode?

Link?

Wait, you telling me that after Injustice 1 threads had everyone bitching about KF not being Captain Cold people are now bitching about him being in?

its just like 3 people but they spam it hard, calling him "captain reddit" and shit.

>captain reddit

Kek

Mousefags are going all out

Japanese aren't slaves to the SJW

Why is this on ESPN?
Is it about EVO or something?

wtf are you talking about

ESPN2 plays esports now and fighting games now

Interesting
I stopped getting cable over 5 years ago.
Only thing I miss are the sports

Yes. Correct.

was that a thing before tbfp? I know they had a meme for it with woolie, but was it from something before him

youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA
It was originally MAHVEL BAYBEE, TBFP just took that and made it a joke in their Injustice video and it took off

>they're about equal in TV shows
hahahahahahhaha

You have to admit though, the only reason he got in this time is because some faggy pretty boy plays him on TV. Same reason Green Arrow was on the roaster last time.

ESPN is on life support. Because NFL viewership is down, they bumped the price, and thus ESPN Membership costs more, and now 600,000 people unsubscribed. They're desperate for ratings.

Everyone knows the only good threads on Sup Forums are deep sea threads

They don't know shit about anything else, including video games

that's because WB keeps using the Mortal Kombat guys instead of competent people

they are the Bioware of the fighting game genre

I wouldn't go that far

I liked MKX. I'm pretty bad at fightan gaems though.

Is MvC3 any good

I've had a jonesing for a fighting game lately and apparently it just hit PS4 yesterday.

The whole "MK sucks and Street Fighter rules" thing was once a pretty reasonable opinion to have and was based in some fact regardless of your enjoyment of either franchise....SF games and Jap fighters in general just usually had a whole lot more effort put into them and deeper gameplay compared to MKs more basic approach

Times have however changed, that really doesn't apply in the modern era as Capcom has sunk quite a bit and MK has only gotten better, it's just a meme opinion now people repeat cause they've heard it for years, or are AZN and holding onto their tradition of hating Western shit

I think the general consensus may have been that it wasn't as good as MvC2.

The soundtrack was at least better, but than again nails on a chalkboard is probably better than MvC2's soundtrack.

MK has gotten better but it's still just okay. Granted SF has only gotten worse over the years (it peaked in the late 90's with SF3 and Alpha 3 if you ask me.)

Guilty Gear and KOF are the real underappreciated kings of the genre though

Or maybe because I have been playing Mortal Kombat since the first one and while I enjoy them I can see they are still inferior

>meme opinion

The meme opinion is claiming that MK is now good while it still has wonky animations and terrible models.

>The meme opinion is claiming that MK is now good while it still has wonky animations and terrible models.

The fact that you're even attempting to judge a fighting game based on graphics tells me you're a casual regardless of how long you've been playing. Similarly, I can probably say the same thing about anybody who still thinks MvC2 was a good game simply because it had a huge roster, when in actual gameplay a tiny fraction of that roster was even viable in competitive play making it useless.

>animations aren't important in a fighting game

Kek, nice try.

Injustice 2 will be better than MvCI anyway. Do you really expect a good game from modern Capcom?

I want to B.B. her Hood.

But KOF XIV had a huge roster and it was good
You're a fucking idiot

Okay, thats kinda fucking cool

That shit mask needs to go, I dunno why they're trying to push it.

I like this Carol.

I hope they fix Cap's look but ughh he looks like shit.

The both look terrible for different reasons.

On of these things is not like the other.

Just wait till the sales number come in. Injustice 2 will rape MvCI just like MKX raped SFV.

You probably can't say why the one on the right looks bad without looking contrarian or subscribing to copy/paste textbook "because I hate what's popular" reasons. Like how someone might say something is bad because it's "edgy" simply because it's colored black and has some skulls on it.

One is an actual Human.

That is one beautiful SUCCubus

>that pic
Whoever drew this is thinking of vampires, not Succubi.

You might want to look closer at the image.

Notice the grade she got.

Heh, I know the girl in the back.

I prefer realistic-if-maculine Wondy to adolescent-animu Carol. So, it happened by someone realizing that Injustice needs to keep to somewhat realistic portrayals of its human characters.

Oh right, my bad, excuse my faggotry.

I'll take animu Carol over bulldyke Carol

Tis alright.

Uuuuhhh.... since when is Alanis Morissette the new Wonder Woman?

This. I've reached a stage where I've accepted Captain Marvel and have acknowledged that she can have a positive influence when written well, but they seriously need to just admit that the dumb mohawk kree mask was a bad idea and stop forcing it.

DC might be, but Netherrealm wasn't, isn't and never will be anything but garbage.