I don't know if this thread belongs here, but did anyone actually like the this wonder woman...

I don't know if this thread belongs here, but did anyone actually like the this wonder woman? It was kind of upsetting not to hear one thing about the amazon, but just about everyone I know thought she was the best.

How many people do you know?

I have thus far really enjoyed Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman.

Is she the best actress in the world? No, does she have the correct physical presence of being feminine, elegant, yet incredibly dangerous? Yes, and I'm after that more than anything.

People with bad taste do (see )

>physical presence of being feminine
You realize that armor is plastic and moulded to represent the figure of a woman who hasn't self-starved most of her life, right?

She looks like a trap with expensive hair and makeup.

She seems to have the perpetually elegant expression of someone who's confused as to whether they are standing on the right mark in front of the green screen.
When she isn't doing that Eric Zoolander brow furrow. Which is pretty often.

In anything she's not heavily retouched or CGI'd, she looks like a 12 yr old in an adult's Wonder Woman costume.

My problem with her is the fact that she looks more like a model than a buff amazonian woman, which a lot of people wouldn't enjoy.

She didn't really do much. She didn't have much of a chance to be terrible, which makes her the best by default.

She could get away with not being buff, if she didn't have French model proportions.
She's supposed to be magic, she doesn't have to be brawny.
She shouldn't look as if she barely survived the great Paradise Island potato famine tho.
The empty plastic C-cups actually make it worse.

WW isn't exactly buff but she isn't a skeleton either

that's....pretty buff for a woman, actually.

They don't get a lot buffer than that without guzzling hormones.

I think she looks fine in this picture, but in the WW trailer when she has her hair pulled back and no tiara, you really notice how huge her forehead is.

>you really notice how pronounced her skelly is.
fix'd
Yes, she looks fine in long green screen shots with extra filtering and retouch.

her nosejob is her personality just like the one from twilight i dont know her name but u know who

Yeah buff for a woman

No one is asking for a dude with a wig and heels.

Girls and women had Wonder Woman as heroine since Lynda Carter era
Now with Gadot, little girls and women identify themselves with Harley Quinn, yes they seek for other options
Gadot just kill Wonder Woman

>overweight females with fishnet stocking
Fuck me why is that allowed

This whole film needed work, but her entrance is one of the coolest things ever in a movie

>using comparisons with intentionally unflattering photos

Why do people do this

I mean, I know why people do this, but fuck you anyway

Another thing that turned me off of Gal Gadot wasthe fact that they didn't have her say anything like an Amazonian. I was hoping for a "By the gods!" when doomsday knocked her down.

It would have been way better had it not been in the trailers even though she was a "surprise"

People liked Wonder Woman because she was the only character who actually seemed like they had any fun during the entire movie. Having a bleak setting is fine, but people still like to see characters smile and laugh through the hard times too, and Gal Gadot was the only one who delivered on that front. As a consequence she came off as a breath of fresh air during the film, and its starting to look like future DCEU movies will be a bit lighter in tone as well.

I liked the smile + war cry better, honestly.

Gadot didn't do that. The meme magic of Harley Quinn did that.

She's tall elegant and feminine, and moves with a very lethal grace in action sequences which you see in the Fast & Furious films she's in and in Batman v Superman. It isn't surprising she was a fucking trainer for Israeli soldiers.

Huh duh, why is she like this one Wonder Woman comic rather than this other Wonder Woman comic?!

Wonder Woman is very rarely drawn like Rhonda Rousey.

You have different taste than me. I don't really give a fuck if you don't agree with me as that's like just your opinion man, but I will at least explain why it is I like or dislike something as opposed to telling people they shouldn't like things I don't like.

Also, physicality and physical presence are two different things; example Hugh Jackman has the right physical presence for Wolverine while having the wrong physicality.

Ok, let's try again

a 60 years old woman with a 30 years old woman

ihihihihihihihihihihhihihiihihihihhihihihihihihihi

>It isn't surprising she was a fucking trainer for Israeli soldiers.
She was a fitness instructor for female recruits who were prohibited from direct combat. (as she was herself, being a woman in the IDF)'

She was about as deadly as the local yoga instructor.
>Wonder Woman is very rarely drawn like Rhonda Rousey.
Or Kiera Knightley, either.

Jesus...
Shut Up kid and go to sleep

These writers have no idea who is Wonder Woman
These producers have no idea who is Wonder Woman

Those two totally fucked in a restroom stall sometime after the pic was taken.

>claws out
truly a different era

Hahahaha

>there are people who don't believe in greek gods

It's curious how few pictures of this meeting, specially body shots, were posted on these DCEU and Wonder Woman pages

Boring smug gurl who's smarter than the silly boys