No Philistines allowed: nietzscheans get in hurr

General Intellectual discussion thread (back to school edition)

lets discuss
>hyperreality (is the concept valid, is it real, how does nature of media forms produce it?)
>escaping and struggling against becoming the untermensch (nietzschean concept, not the third reich kind which is basically a cucked version of it)
>new morals to escape the herd
>escaping the dialectic of struggle that keeps the herd-minded trapped (progressives v. traditionalist; is it a dialectic? how does one transcend it?)

BUMP

Bumperino for us to be ubermensch,
Free of our fake ourselves and free to mock the mass of non tinking followers trapped in the illusion of existence.
There is more than one light, just follow your favorite one to get freedom!
Get a lamp and find a honest man ,this should be our collective search.

thanks but this thread seems to be dead.

Can someone provide pictures from that magical time when America was great? You don't need to include pictures from the ghettos or barrios or reservations but just, you know, the good times.

wtf are you talking about?

if you are a philistine, you need to gtfo

"In deine Augen schaute ich jüngst, o Leben: Gold sah ich in deinem Nacht-Auge blinken - mein Herz stand still vor dieser Wollust"
His struggle was not against the masses, but to overcome the totality of the world, by overcoming oneself.

But to overcome that word, he had to struggle with the masses. This is why the project of genealogy of values is so essential.

They are only a small means to an end. There is the question about, which position you take to the masses and if they are possibly a necessary evil(informal). The related more important question, is the decison beetwen vita aktivia and vita contemplativia. How ever i believe, what really mattered in the end are the mortal/Last questions, even to him. Much of his work, is a reaction to nihilism.

>Much of his work, is a reaction to nihilism.

He was a nihilist, he saw himself as the perfect nihilist, but a nihilist to him, was a transitionary state, one that will lead rise to another form later when all values have been inspected genealogically, which he believes will lead to their dismissal and lead to the discovery of superior values. The morality (both in progressivism and in traditionalism, and in anywhere else really) we have right now is this entrapping thing for the human, as symptom of being a herd animal.

Traditionalism, progressivism are values, and values that deserve contemplation and deserve genealogy.

The herd and struggling against the herd isn't just a small means to an end. it is a a step in progress towards becoming the ubermensch. we have to purge them genealogically so to show how they are formed, how the contingency of their truth is related to the power of people who push them. Once we can do this, we can overcome our desire to be part of the herd, we can overcome acting.

Ernst Jünger perfected this Habitus of having the golden masc of asthetics, above the nihilism. You are spoot on, he was a Nihilist and thought in Order to be perfected as human being, but it is not the Kind of appatic nihilism. It is a live and struggle affriming on (here he would agree with geratest undead of all times). The struggle against your instincts, the virulancy and it's curropting effects is very real.

>Ernst Jünger
How did he perfected an aesthetic that transcends nihilism? Nihilism isn't apathetic. Nietzsche through his work saw how dead God was and he knows that the shadow of God, regardless of how dead it is, will cast itself cross time. He sought to purge the shadow. The project of nihilism is a project of purging these shadow that we embrace through values. Nietzsche nihilism exist to create an opportunity for the ubermensch to emerge.

based Nietzsche

I would not go as far, as to say he was an utopist, but he wasn't realistic enough concerning his Stage Model, i'm not sure, if a Society without christanity is better. For elites it maybe is, but for Most People i doubt it. In retrospektive you could argue, he almost had prophetic powers, in his Descriptions of the comeing age/ modernity.

tribalism = the right's way to rationalize that being a untermesch herd faggot is a good thing.

solidarity = the left's way to rationalize that being an untermesch herd faggot is a good thing.

two herds lock in a dialectical struggle.

Dude, what he did was realizing how christian/buddhist/islamic values, or any values for that matter, aren't merely truths, but rather how there is a power pushes their acceptance and how it affects people. He is realistic enough in describing what is the necessary projects to be taken in order to clear room for the emergence of the ubermensch, but for most people who are stuck in the herd, the ubermensch will be their predator.

Read some of his works, it is hard to explain, especially "an der Zeitenmauer" and "auf den Mamorklippen". To take long Story short he searched for more primal category or state of being for man/human. The archotyps like Hunter for man.

How is primality even related to bringing about the ubermensch? Primality, the instinct, hunter. These are archetypes that do not transcend who we are, it traps man.

He claimed, this there is no Proof for or against it. His intellectual Crown Juwel, was the distiction between Religion as Institution, power Tool and Religion as something Else you could call it aesthetics or Weltanschauung.

Have you read more than the genology of moral? You know that Nietzsche had not less than three different working Periods.

That's wrong. He never attributed religion as existing in the aesthetic realm, and he wouldn't because to consume religion or religious, one cannot remove it from the theologies and the values that provide the foundation for that theology. Nietzsche would call an appreciator of religious aesthetic as a blind pupil who shows piety to something.

Of course but genealogy of morals is important in understanding what is his project. I am not familiar with Junger, but from the little I do know, I cannot see how he transcended nihilism.

They transcende you they will be there if you are gone, likewise your offsping and genetic relatives will be, as methapsyical and biological faite sharing Community.

He marrieds faith, nihilism and asthetics.
You are over emphazing his critice of Religion and the concept of the superhuman, there is more to Nietzsche than this.

The herd-animal transcends every member of the herd. If the individual animal that makes up of the herd dies, there will still be more herd animals around. But that isn't transcendence. Transcendence would be a herd animal ceasing to be a herd animal, escaping the herd and being something else. The archetype of hunter, or a primal human, provides no means to escape the confines and entrapment.

>faith

if you hold faith, you are a blinded pupil. you cannot marry the concepts of faith (or holding faith with any sense of piety) with the nihilist project.

>You are over emphazing his critice of Religion and the concept of the superhuman, there is more to Nietzsche than this.

His criticism of religion is just a small point to his overall critique of values. you mention contemplation vs. action, values discourage contemplation. piety discourage contemplation.

You are wrong, this is a question of your definiens. There are different concepts of transcendence. Many Leaders are no Herd animals. It provides nothing to you, because you don't understand it. For jünger hunting is eternal reeanectment of the divine. Get familiar with Nietzsches Concept of eternal Return and you will maybe understand more. My phone will go Down soon. Was nice to Talk to you user.
godspeed user

When you hold faith and have piety towards it, you are no longer seeking your own victory, rather you are seeking faith's victory. if you do so without contemplating the genealogy of that faith, you are only serving towards the victory of your master. piety requires you not to question certain things, to accept things. If you accept your role as delivering the victory of your master, choosing action over contemplation, you are the herd animal.

Faith all pramises you hold to be true but can't Proof.

I can't express the relevance of Nietzsche's philosophy in my life course.

His post-nihilism is such a powerful philosophy, that since I embraced it my relationship with everything, mainly my "work", has changed drastically.

Read him, mainly Zaratustra. Genealogy & The Antichrist are his lesser jobs, where he hammers instead of building his latter beautiful concept of reality.

Stay based, my brothers.

>Faith all pramises you hold to be true but can't Proof.

Then why be burdened by it? Why be the blinded pupil? Why not abandon it when it serves you not? Why hold piety, and what is faith without piety?

Faith out piety is transcendental.

good questions OP, here's my opinions

>>hyperreality (is the concept valid, is it real, how does nature of media forms produce it?)

Yes, It's a valid concept, the media produces a parallel reality in the mind, the mind is able to distinguish the two on a rational level but not on the emotional level which is why people are so easily influenced by pictures of dead kids in the news etc.

>>escaping and struggling against becoming the untermensch (nietzschean concept, not the third reich kind which is basically a cucked version of it)

I believe that the ubermensch he describes was able to overcome the dualities of master/slave morality and act from a place that is more grounded in nature than following the morality of society/culture (think diogenes)

>>new morals to escape the herd

The best way to escape herdlike behaviour and thinking is to place higher importance on truth than on material/social success

>>escaping the dialectic of struggle that keeps the herd-minded trapped (progressives v. traditionalist; is it a dialectic? how does one transcend it?)

The progressive/traditionalist or liberal/conservative political stances are probably best explained by nietzche's master/slave morality or the r/k selection theory, to transcend it would mean to reject modern democracy