Why do nordics get butthurt that afrocentric niggers claim ancient egypt was black while they claim ancient rome and...

Why do nordics get butthurt that afrocentric niggers claim ancient egypt was black while they claim ancient rome and greece was populated by people with blonde hair and pale white skin?

Its impossible for people to have both blonde hair and pale white skin in temperatures that exide over 35 celsius.

The Ancient Mediterraneans were a distinct race, mainly Near-Eastern in origin. Now, their descendants can be found all around the world, mainly amongst Jewish, Italian and Greek populations. They often have pale skin and light eyes, but rarely yellow blonde hair. They are of great intelligence and good temperament.

Another example.

What about the 95% of Greeks that look like pic related and pretty much all have brown eyes, are they not "true Greek"?

>Its impossible for people to have both blonde hair and pale white skin in temperatures that exide over 35 celsius.
You wot m8. Learn genetics moron and look up Afrikaners.

Weird, most people that I encounter have brown or green eyes and light brown hair and look way whiter than him.

You all got raped by Turks that's why.

I have literally never heard anyone claim this

Not all, burger, not all.

>Now, their descendants can be found all around the world, mainly amongst Jewish, Italian and Greek populations.
Ayo hol up
So you sayin
Jewz is some kind of ROMANZ an sheeit?

Theres no evidence for that claim.

Western Europeans, especially Britbongs, are related to Tutenkhamun

WE

I have never heard or read an actual nordic claim that. Unless you count in "muh 1/64th" norwegian heritage from america or 'straya. Kindly pay denbts and keep golden dawn going

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Thinks most Greeks look like pic related.

Greeks look this dude.

Ginger is a genetical mutation though.

Also your skin literally gets hurt when you are exposed to the sun.

Thats a romanian singer.

I hate these fucking Greeks to be honest, glad I live far off in the suburbs away from poorfags.

I don't know why but the richer the city the whiter the people, does that make any sense?

Back in Ancient Athens the Whites ruled and people like this guy were slaves, if I had the power I would have whoever that looked the slightest like him vanished, sent back to Turkey, Bulgaria or Albania.

True possibly. Celtiberians also came from the Middle East. King Tut had red hair.

>Afrikaners have genetic significance
topkek

not sure if nordics really claim that, but nordics adopted ancient rome and greek thought (not to mention that hybrid of classical and jewish thought known as christianity) mainly because mediterranean cultures had writing. its very easy to wipe out a culture like the nordics because they didnt have any serious writing. roman pushed north through europe, showed them writing and culture that had already been established for the past 1000 years or so, and unwritten nordic culture is forgotten. thus, modern nordic/modern day western culture/europe, US, etc trace their culture i.e. democracy, the idea of the atom(an idea of ancient greek democritus, wiki it) to mediterranian cultures

WHY THE FUCK DO ALL THOSE WHITE PEOPLE MOVE TO FLORIDA?

> Florida is on the same equatorial line as the Sahara Desert FYI

YOU ARE A FUCKING SUBHUMAN DIE

>the richer the whiter does that make sense

Yeah, that's how it is in most places that aren't inhabited by dark niggers. You can see it in South America too. India is like this as well. I think the whiter you are the smarter you are to be honest. I can take solice from the fact that when America is Brazil tier of shit, my posterity will be high caste.

Are you sure about the grouping the Jews in with ancient Greeks? The Jews are a Semtic people, like the Arabs.

Those hairy dark-skinned Greeks are laughed at where I live. I guess it's something like in Brazil with the Blacks and Whites, the only difference; We are a minority and we have to do with T*rk Rape babies, which by my opinion are way worse.

There is no true Greek just like there is no true French, Briton, etc. These are civic nationalities, not racial types (and even more when we talk sub-racial, like Alpine, Mediterannean, Pontid, Nordic, Armenoid etc.)
I'm not sure if the Jews picked up Greco-roman genes on their way to Europe or they were related with Greeks to begin with, but the genetic relationship is there. I personally believe that at least one branch of Semites was white and that Greeks may have been Semitic and not Indo-European. After all Ancient Greeks are more commonly associated with the J2 haplogroup, together with Phoenicians and modern Near Eastern populations.

Roman enslavement of Germanics brought blonde haired blue eyed people into the Republic/Empire.

Read Tacitus or Seutonius before you comment.

They come from the same region though, where people have mixed for thousands of years. The language may be semitic but that doesn't change the genes

>Roman enslavement of Germanics brought blonde haired blue eyed people into the Republic/Empire.
lol, the Germans were instrumental to the Empire.

Caesar used them against Pompey, when Caesar used Alexander the Great's tactic of neutralizing the opponents Cavalry.

The Kraut cavalry were like knights within the Empire.

The Romans invaded Britain from Germania.

I thought that greece was inhabited by semitic peoples but was conqored by indo europeans "greeks" from the south russia who spread their language.