MERCEDES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z417pTeaCws&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=n8fkkNWooYo
youtube.com/watch?v=9lrGgiEGZ8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nick and Charls suck dick, glad they got fired. Hope Sam gets rich without them

your opinion is wrong

Nick is by far the funniest and was necessary to balance Sam. He also kept the politics to a reasonable level without sperging out like Sam.

Sam fucked them all over. Nick>Charls>Sam

The lines about Charls showing Nick LiveLeak videos hit close to home, that was a genuine high school interaction.

I dunno how they do it but their commentary is always spot on like that

smocaine 3 and bombstrap are both prime mde and barely feature hyde

Charls is such an enigma to me. What's his endgame?

he has no end game, he's a mental patient. He doesn't care if he wins or loses. He's chaotic neutral.

He's chaotic neutral as they said. I don't think he has an endgame.

NO HEALTH CARE

ART SCHOOL

FALL RIVER

USED CARS

C H A O T I C N E U T R A L

Was the fight with dad at the end staged or real?

He's probably supported by his parents, or lives in their basement, so he doesn't have one.

Biggest faggot post I've ever read.

OUTDOOR LIVING

Classic day, every day

He has a job in construction but lives in someone's shed
youtube.com/watch?v=z417pTeaCws&t=1s

I bet you think Sam is homeless too

I don't know why but this line was so great.

Really? Okay. I still don't think he has an endgame, and why should he? He's young enough not to have one, even if it would be better if he did.

want to see more of this dude, he was fucking great in WP

real, but it was edited to make it looked like he was stunned silent by sam's alcoholism burn

He's hiding out in someone's shed the guy doesn't know he lives there

youtube.com/watch?v=n8fkkNWooYo

Charles is actually working at that dudes construction place and on his patreon it says MDEs gonna be making videos with him soon

None of them are getting rich

i think that was legitimately my favorite sketch of the series

a mental patient, safety's not a strong suit
wrongdoer, safety off, one chambered, he's dog puke

Reminder that this is the best skit they've done

watch doctor manslave on youtube if you like this guy.

I'M SMOKING CIGARETTES IN THE SHOWER WHEN THEY GET WET I JUST LIGHT ANOTHER

DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD

Me and my brother always qoute
"Expensive private schools, free!"

And "get the ball, bud." of course

That's a perfect imitation of how Charls speaks

>2 MDE threads no '2017... I am forgotten' post

C'mon Son

Nick is best guy

you guys sound like a couple of fags. they boys are a team and always have been

BOOM

>have you seen dunkirk, was it good?
>it was good but it's confusing to me
>so it was really good?
god i love chaz

Doesn't Sam work as a waiter now? KEK

Even just thinking about Sam making bank on that sweet cryptocurrency has got me foaming at the mouth.

Can't wait for season 2.

>tfw you have no favorite and think they all work well as a team.

Nick is easily the best actor, he should try to get a role on a Disney sitcom as the teacher

>mfw unironically bought a shooter shirt unsigned
it's for self defense situations

he's probably asleep

Tell me all the reasons I shouldnt buy one, cuz I want one

i really want a Chamonix Antiques shirt, it looks fucking dope as hell

same

same user, i unironically think that all three of them are equally funny, be it in different ways.

this makes me sick

I've seen people complain they never got theirs

Thought it was Joe Bernstein, Blockheadposting. It's like 6 o clock in the states?

Must be some Eurocuck

Nice

Is true that Nick is barely on speaking terms with Sam at this point?

Yeah and it's 6 on the east coast and I think joe lives in some warehouse in BKLYN

>no mde gf

No according to Charles' patreon MDEs still alive and well

>tfw always show my gf mde content
>tfw she has only ever laughed at the moms video

techno toys is their most normie-friendly bit

I'm a big Chuck fan. His twitch is great whether he is playing games or just taking huge niacin doses.

So is it Andrew they don't get along with?

No sams currently making a video game with Andrew

Andrew is helping Sam with the game

Me too, but probably too risky to wear it in public. Might go with a trash economy shirt.

I remember Sam mentioning in that one video that someone he worked with was a huge pain in the ass and a toxic personality that he stopped talking to. Do we know who that is? Haven't been reading these threads for a while

I like Charles myself.

An (((source familiar with the situation))) in one of these threads said way back that Nick actively blames Sam for taking them off the air.

which is absolutey true

It's was his mom

Nah I think he was probably just talking about a random editor or maybe someone that did some graphic designs for them or music or some shit

It was Vaervaf. They stopped using his music a while back.

I don't think he really cares much him and his wife run an Asian oritental antique store.

nick is CUTE

It's an ordinary antique store and from his instagram during the premeire and run it seemed like he cared a whole fucking lot

>all the big knowledgeable insiders ITT talking about how nick supposedly hates and resents sam
>literally nick's most recent post on instagram is a picture of sam and andrew ruse at nick's wedding

>implying he could actually say anything to sam's face and survive

hi, there is no bad blood between anyone in mde. the show cancellation didn't surprise anyone. they are working on material right now along with making money individually.

thanks for clearing things up sam :)

Identify yourself

>feel the most similar to nick, who is apparently the only one who has made so far in life

>making money individually.
>Chuck is literally digging ditches and living in a tool shed on someone's property.

ok bud

nick's life is the most stable, definitely would not say he's doing all that much with it. running an antique store is a pretty shit tier way to make a living.

Go buy the merch. My recommendation to you? Go buy the merch.

WHO THE FUCK IS CHUCK

all sam does is put paywalls up

Nicks an indentured servant to a rich Chinese antique Barron.

>Moving on, Chuck!..charlice!

This is unironically one of my favorite scenes Adult Swim has ever produced

Like that specific moment?

Get the ball bhud

>that picture
fucking triggered me, mate.

They are still working with him on stuff. Not sure why people keep claiming that MDE is all broken up. Sam claims to have an office where him and a couple people are working on a game for the joyride universe, and Charls has talked about some of the stuff he's been writing for joyride. I think that things are a lot better than the seem at the moment.

Chuck literally has a twitch channel where he streams himself playing PC games.
It's always people who hate MDE who have the weakest sense of irony, probably why they hate MDE comedy.

Nick got cucked
youtube.com/watch?v=9lrGgiEGZ8E

>which is absolutey true
Objectively false.

I saw Nick at Whole Foods one time and I approached him to tell him I was a big fan. He was super nice, we chatted a bit and it turns out he lives in my neighborhood so we exchanged numbers. We hung out and smoked a joint later that week and I remember him talking about how people are getting fed up with the entertainment industry using Miley Cyrus shoving her pussy in everyone's face as an example of what is pissing America off. This was last year before the election and we never hung out again but he is a cool guy.

I swear if any of them put me in a self defense situation...

Which sketch is this?

nvm, i used my detective skills

HydeWars seems very John Lennon-esque to me. HydeWars is Sam's Plastic Ono Band.