It's Monday 3:07 pm in Milwaukee

It's Monday 3:07 pm in Milwaukee.

What's Mike doing right now?

Drinking.

Forcing Jesse to have more abortions probably.

I wonder what his opinion on ST:D is.

He's probably thinking about how when future generations sift through the smoldering rubble of postmodern America, they would do well to locate a hard drive with RedLetterMedia content on it. They could study Mike and Jay and, with that thin slice of information, fully understand what it is that killed western civilization.
Those two are bitter, cynical nihilists. They have devoted their lives, the prime years of productivity, to pithily lampooning cultural ephemera and implying "we could do better than these idiot filmmakers, but we're too cool to actually try."
They are every strain of societal AIDS melded together into a super AIDS of cultural death...
Well into middle age, they're still obsessively analyzing adventure stories for children. They're childless, unmarried, stubbornly avoiding an actual profession, opting instead to beg for Patreon donations. They are subsisting on the patronage of even more embittered, more lonely, more cynical losers who need virtual friends to swim in their vast Petri dish of misery with them.
Look in their fucking eyes, man. It's a joyless, pointless existence they're living.
They are so afraid of sincerity or honest artistic effort that they'll leave behind hours of footage of them chuckling about Tommy Wiseau. They are artistic cowards and abject failures in every respect.
Each time you catch a glimpse of them, you're reminded that we peaked as a civilization a long time ago. We're done creating. We're done feeling real emotions. All we can do now is analyze, criticize, and ironically pick through the dessicated corpse of our once great nation.

No one likes STDs, unless you're one of those bug catcher freaks.

why do these lazy fucks release videos so infrequently? i would be pissed if i was a patron

nice pasta m8

GET SOME REAL FRIENDS, YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF SHIT.

>i would be pissed if i was a patron
Anyone that donates to their Patreon does so knowing full well the frequency of their uploads. You're complaining on here for literally no good reason.

Wondering what he's going to do when the YouTube ecosystem collapses and he has to start applying for a real job in his 40s

They're pretty consistent with releases from year to year.

I live in Milwaukee.
I wonder where this alcoholic fuck lives.

He's checking forum after forum to see if the consensus on star trek discovery was good or bad, and from that he'll make a reaction video where he praises or condemns it.

Gotta get those patreon bucks. Honesty would just lose revenue.

Aka gays.

>a real job
Nah he could probably find some gig in the industry. Either as an editor, voice talent, or just general production.

If you think RLM just goes along with whatever the critical consensus is on something, you may be autistic or confusing them for Chris Stuckmann.

Mike and Jay ran their own production company before the youtube thing took off. They have plenty of gear at this point so there's no reason they couldn't just continue doing that.

I don't know why it's so important to some of you to paint RLM as failures. Projecting maybe?

BOYHOOD!

IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE

Oak Creek

>make YouTube videos
>wait a decade
>make $20k, divided at least three ways
Guess that explains all the drinking

Didn't Space Cop take like 4?
Dropped all RLM after that disaster.

>you will never be able to release your final form and talk star trek with mike
If that man knows anything, it's fucking trek.

>bug catcher freaks.
Wow, no need to be homophobic.

Spooning with Rich Evans watching TNG.

I wouldn't know when to start counting since they had the original space cop trailer up since as long as I've been watching them.

That sounds like a pretty cozy spoon 2bh.

I honestly felt betrayed watching this shit, because they fell in every trap they have been laughing at and trying to pass this shit as ironic. My bad to take it personally, but it just felt so hypocritical. As was me pirating that shit, but I don't feel bad about it now.

wondering what the fuck to do with the 5,000 or so BOTW pint glasses they invested recklessly in and can't manage to shift and are taking up half the building

Why not just break them?

I don't think that making wedding videos really counts as a "production company".

I think YouTube itself is the failure, actually, seeing as it's never been profitable and it lost a bunch of advertisers this year.

watching STD and crying over how bad it is

Watching TNG.

I still haven't seen it, but if you've seen their other movies you can't get your hopes up.
Except maybe the recovered. For a microbudget movie shot in grandma's house that turns out to all be a dream I didn't hate it.
I think they would genuinely benefit from working outside of their comfort zone a little more.
Creative freedom is great, but working with restraints and overcoming them is one of the things that time and time again have proven to be the things that make art great.

>Just because they were a company that produced videos doesn't mean they were a video production company
You're dumb bro. If you sell a painting for a penny then you're a "professional artist."
It's a statement of objective fact and not subject to opinion or interpretation.