HELLO /POL?

HELLO /POL?
i want to move to france. what should i exept as georgian?
and no im not gonna steal shit, break in homes and sell drugs, or get c hepatitis for welfare checks and send money to georgia. im moving with whole family, dad mom and brother.

and wanna get citizenship ofc, planing to stay there for life. how do we do it? any frenchbros?

pe prepared to see a lot of sandnigger. Not even meming, france is wayy browner than yu think it is. Also you probably wont find a ortodox chirch there. And dont expect french people to speak english. Speaking to them in english will trigger the hell out of them.

well im currently learning french, and im aware of sandnigger part..

What makes you think the French want you?

well im not sand nigger, so i guess ill have hard time. im good at car mechanics, tattooing and drawing.
anyway do you want me instead of sandniggers you are getting?

also im okay at fixing/building computers

>no french posts
god damnit

at least you have a good taste in cigarettes

krautbro how are georgians in germany?
are they as bad as they say here?
they say they steal all the time and say it like its good thing.. some are there to buy and export old cars to georgia as far i know.

Where you at nigga?

>I'm le White so let me in your country

Fuck off.

khashuri

Sorry we're full

I'm probably the guy you exchanged a few emails with about a month ago from here

I'm so fucking bored dude.

I'm 15 minutes away in Surami

of sandniggers
fine ill try something else

i guess that was my friend, he browses too

and what we should do? spray paint some Sup Forums dank memes around?

I'm an American and I'm here to help - I'm with a non profit

And yes they give us material and instruction to blatantly push gender reeducation in your schools - it's fucked, but I ignore all of that and no ones given me shit so far

What do you do for fun around here?

Your country seems pretty damn redpilled
I met one of the Deans from Kutaisi university who was staying at my house and we talked about how Europe is committing suicide with it's immigration policies and how Poland is doing it right

Your country is pretty cool desu - also I see the white power cross sprayed everywhere in the cities

I have never met a georgian in germany. I've met czechs ( they are mostly ok, they sell cheap cigs), poland balls ( steal everything. not even kidding) and russians ( cool dudes, drink much vodka)

In case this thread dies, shoot me a message at [email protected]

>What do you do for fun around here?
urban exploration/climbing mostly

There's a huge abandoned factory in Surami that I'm thinking about going to this weekend - apparently it used to make communist plates and tableware

What happens if you get caught here? Do the police even care if you're exploring an abandoned soviet building?

and this one you might have seen many times already

this is it from inside

GET OUT OF THERE STALKER

That's the factory in Surami?

Move is Australia instead and buy a good piece of farm land a hour or two away from Sydney.

yes it is, and this one is from there too.
also this one.

What's the coolest thing you've found while urbexing?

just going there will cost shitload of money let alone land and farm

just some soviet coins

It seems like you are very young.

France has a youth unemployment of 24,4%

You are not from france, you are just “currently learning french”, so i guess that your french is worse than the french of the local niggers.

I am totally sure that you and your family will be unemployed.

Good luck in your travels.

well then whats better option?
anyway im not gonna say fuck it and just fly to france.
i guess ill try in like 1-1 and half year.
here they are, the bigger one is pre soviet, no idea how it got there

t-thanks

Cool

Also, if you want to go to France and aren't averse to being in the heart of a happening, I want to join up with the French Foreign Legion after my two years here are up

I'm working on getting back into shape now, want to train up and join the FFL so that we can be a part of the glorious Second Revolution? (Apparently shit is fucked in ?France right now and top military analysts are warning of the threat of a coup, couple that with rising nationalist tensions and we're in for some interesting times)

i've been thinking of joining when i was like 16-17
but fuck no its full of niggers, if le pen gets elected, ill give it try then

In my mind the troop composition doesn't matter to much, if and when a coup happens the military leaders will have selected their men from within the ranks - the trick is to be one of the ones they count on and join up with them

The rest of the soldiers will disband and scatter when the coup happens

The benefit of the FFL is to get into Europe and to get trained as a soldier with a unit that will likely see combat

Fuck off.

Prima cigarettes are best

Come to America instead my Caucasian

Come here as an illegal, say you're syrian and want asylum, it will be probably easier to have citizenship, than to be an honest working man, following the laws of a country you want to make great because it's the best country in the world.

>t. a viet colleague of mine who has trouble getting only his wife and child to stay (although he earns more than enough money to provide for them without getting welfare), because he is a law abiding viet and not an algerian terrorist

I can come to america if u want it :3

TURKEY IS COLCHIS, REMOVE ROACH

Shoot me an email