Facebook cofounder pledges $20 million to fight Donald Trump

> Facebook cofounder Dustin Moskovitz has pledged $20 million to fight Donald Trump ahead of the November election.

> In a blog post, Moskovitz wrote, "If Donald Trump wins, the country will fall backward, and become more isolated from the global community."

> He added: "The Democratic Party, and Hillary Clinton in particular, is running on a vision of optimism, pragmatism, inclusiveness, and mutual benefit."

Yeah, what he said. Lmao.

Anyway, here's my question to you, Sup Forums - is handing out pocket money to cover shilling/advertising costs really that effective, or did this low-rent Seth Rogen just flush 20 million dollars down the drain?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-08/over-70-us-doctors-surveyed-say-hillarys-health-concerns-are-serious-possibly-disqua
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/08/buzz-about-bud-clinton-camp-denies-claims-wore-earpiece-at-forum.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/07/new-hillary-clinton-claim-used-secure-server-classified-info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

((( Moskovitz )))

this guy has a major jewfr-((((((((((((MOSKOVITZ)))))))))))

Well considering Facebook already has a newsfeed algorithm that only reinforces your beliefs, and that dank weaponized autism is far better than forced stale memes, no; he's just pissing his money away

Virtue Signalling for wealthy scum.

>((( Moskovitz )))

This is almost getting old. Almost.

>curly black hair
>shiteyes
>turkic eyebrows
>dat nose
>turkic complexion
>(((Moskovitz)))

>running on a vision of optimism, pragmatism, inclusiveness, and mutual benefit
who the hell could believe such nonsense.
>optimism
for what? I see no plans for the future coming from the dems, just more of the same that isn't working.
>pragmatism
bullshit, they clearly have no idea what they are doing. 8 years of this "pragmatism" has shown a massive increase in the deficit and in debt, a further shrinking of the middle class, the 1% being richer than ever, fewer full time jobs and more war.
>inclusiveness
LOL Dems wrote the book on race baiting and divisive tactics.
>mutual benefit
He can only mean between the corrupt politicians and the super rich because those are the only people that benefit with the Dems in office.

Fuck him, let him waste his money.

>optimism
>pragmatism

Another Jew throwing out buzzwords to cover up his influence peddling.

Of course he does, him and Zuck wanna keep those H1Bs coming in. Fucking Traitor

Can we all just collectively boycott kikebook and go back to using myspace or something? I feel like we're giving these evil, maniacal kikes too much power

What a stupid faggot. More optimism for elite fucks and ignorant sjws but nothing but eternal shit for the lower classes. We will never be able to pull ourselves up from nothing again. Paco and Ahmed will get first dibs and preference over American citizens. Please just let someone nuke us already

I'm literally planning on doing this soon.

How does his money fight Trump?
My vote clearly hasn't changed.

if you still use that piece of shit website you're a fool, especially after what they have been doing this election. I deleted mine in 2011.

Screech from Saved By The Bell co-founded Facebook?

Why does he think an extra 20 million will make any difference?

Hillary already burned through almost half a billion and she's losing to Trump, who spent less than 100 million. More money won't help her.

Maybe if he donates his life force in order to keep the bitch healthy, she might stand a chance.

>hah that jew looks like an older Screech
>his first name is Dustin
>mfw

(((Moskovitz)))

Holy shit, screech founded facebook?

Down the drain

Shillary is pissing away her massive war chest to no good effect,this kike will make no difference to that

>Moskovits donates 20 million he'll never see again to impress a female in the most beta way possible
Once you get the approval of her son then you can take her out, but only on weeknights the weekend is tendie time.

20 Mil is about a week's worth of bullshit, lie infested, poorly produced TV/Streaming commercials in prime time...
A mere waste of his precious scheckls, and openly talking about it is just bragging about it.

Fuck this guy.

Wow, Chloe is looking great these days.

Over 70% Of US Doctors Surveyed Say Hillary's Health Concerns Are "Serious, Possibly Disqualifying"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-08/over-70-us-doctors-surveyed-say-hillarys-health-concerns-are-serious-possibly-disqua

Clinton camp denies claims she wore earpiece at forum

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/08/buzz-about-bud-clinton-camp-denies-claims-wore-earpiece-at-forum.html

New Hillary Clinton Lie: I Used Secure Server for Classified Email

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/07/new-hillary-clinton-claim-used-secure-server-classified-info/

"Facebook's generous campaign contributions to democrats all these Obama years have in fact been a bribe that bought Facebook immunity from antitrust legislation." - This needs to be made viral.

MySpace turned into hipster central and is arguably worse than FB atm, except it's user base is non existent. Old myspace was the best

>vitz

Wow, Im voting for Trump twice now...

funny how all this corporate money is going into the political system to fight those they oppose, supported by the left.

Another Shekelsniffer calling out how Trump is bad. Go figure

>workers might get paid more, and we cant have that now can we goyim?
>we NEED to have low wage labor flood the west or else I won't be able to afford another private island

All these fuckers are scared of Trump becoming president.

It's insane how these snakes and leeches are coming out and showing how they willfully deny the fact that only Trump can fix America.

Dustin Ashbin would be a better name for this clown.

hes a fucking jew fuck

IT'S ALWAYS THE JEWS

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME

AND THEN THEY WONDER WHY THERE WERE POGROMS