Why even bother?

>lifting for over 3 years
>stronger than almost anyone in gym and 6 feet
>still ugly
>24 years old
>zero social life all through university
>literally zero

To get a gf / casual sex you need a social circle, god tier facial aesthetics, normie interests. EVERY SINGLE Chad tinder experiment shows that women are willing to have instant sex with them while anyone outside the top 20 % of men isnt considered.

Why even pretend that this "aspirational ideal" is attainable? Everything outside the house is wall to wall normie posturing. And I mean EVERYTHING. Pop music filled with Stacey / Chad boasting is used as muzak everywhere. Everything is designed to remind you of your inability to ever be desired by Staceys

>trying to be pretty for girls
>doesn't realize that women value men for different reasons than men value women
>beta, defeatist attitude acts as a natural pussy repellent

There's always third world countries filled with young submissive virgins. You just need to be white and have some money, learn the local lingo

> There's always third world countries filled with young submissive virgins.
> young submissive virgins.
> Brazil
> young submissive virgins.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Lifting doesn't fix your faggotry

Don't worry. For the kids you don't have they'll import 5 Somalians that will totally fix everything.

Maybe if they are 9, are named Aïsha and are Lebanese Muslims?

Being autistic is one of the worst fates a man can possibly suffer desu. It gets chalked up to a failing of moral character or not trying hard enough. At least if you're visibly retarded people will cut you a little slack.

>Lifting for 3 years

Not friends in gym?
Not ramdom girls hit on you?

Zero social life is your problem.
Just go for tinder sluts if you lack a social circle.

Haha phaggot

But ant colonies already have millions of males whose sole purpose in life is to please the single female by bringing her food, being her sex slaves and nursing her offspring

Rocket scientists and heart surgeons, the lot of them!

you faggots have no one but yourselves to blame.

instead of whining like little bitches, why dont you just off yourselves? the gene pool doesnt need you.

>Don't interact with girls at all
>Girls show no interest in you
Wow what a fucking surprise.
You're the equivelant of somebody who sits in his mother basement all day mastering touhou.
Nobody fucking cares that your good at something if nobody knows you're good at something you goddamn autist.

Here's a tip, direct your autism towards social situation instead of the gym.
It's going to be embarrasing but so is going to the gym when you're a weak/fat fuck.
Spend time, get better and your brain will slowly start becoming less socially awkward, and in 3 years instead of being the strongest guy at the gym you'll be the coolest guy at the bar.

Lift less

Socialize more

it's that easy

>Be me
>30 years old, a total dadbod
>handsome face, 6'2", dress well
>back in university after 5 years in the Navy
>girls come up to me, give me their numbers, I rarely even initiate

Rarely work out, girls don't care. This is a complete 180 from when I was in HS and college the first time around. Girls NEVER approached me and getting a date was like pulling teeth. I had glasses, a bad haircut and its like they could smell my poor self esteem. I got LASIK in the Navy, a nice beard and a better haircut and its so easy now. Age also helps, college girls seem to love an older guy, makes them feel more validated or some shit. You only roll in the pussy when you're in your early 20s if you are a total chad.

So yeah, try to accentuate your good features and present yourself with more confidence, girls will pick up on it if you are an insecure loser even if you have a godlike body.

Pretty sure most ants are female

Most ants are female

Get the NHS to pay for your plastic surgeries.

1. Go to a bar.
2. Find the hottest chick there
3. Beat the shit out of her date.
4. repeat
5. Get pussy

>18 seconds between posts
>Straya' being informative
what's happening?

Genetical sisters and infertile.

Idk man, I rate myself a 6/10 and I never had problems getting some. I genuinely wonder what's wrong with people like you.
I only reveal my powerlevel when drunk. I'm not even /fit/ anymore. I'm not tall. I don't have a drivers' license. I used to be that awkward skinnyfat guy in uni.

Maybe it's got something to do with pheromones

>you need a social circle

You need a social circle to do anything in life, faggot. It doesn't need to be a large social circle. Even if you have 0 friends, go meet girls in places of shared interest.

>god tier facial aesthetics

Nope. You're just butthurt and looking for excuses. Women like confidence. They don't give a shit about your appearance, as long as you're presentable, know how to dress, etc.

>Normie interests

What the fuck does that even mean? I'm sure there are girls who like whatever dumb shit you like. Unless you're just a boring loser with no interests at all, which is likely.

>EVERY SINGLE Chad tinder experiment shows that women are willing to have instant sex with them while anyone outside the top 20 % of men isnt considered.

"Chad Tinder experiments," huh? Sounds like sound scientific data. This "Top 20% of men" thing is a figure someone literally made up. It has no truth to it.

I know this is shitty stale pasta, but for any permafags lurking the thread, it's really not hard. Just be confident, learn to talk to people, dress and groom properly, and work on yourself. Don't chase retarded bitches in bars -- aim for women who are actual GF/marriage material. It's hard to find a good woman, but it's because their rarity is what makes them worthwhile. Stop getting relationship advice from deluded neckbeards and PUAs.

I swear I post this in every "le girls are all whores, that's why they don't like meeee" thread. Bunch of pathetic fucks you all are.

> you're not allowed to tell anyone you're good at anything
> because it might hurt an SJW's feefees and get you sent to jail

Only a fool can't find an excuse tbqh

You know what? I'm tired of this shit.
>LE GOD TIER FACE
>LE TOP 20%

If ugly people didn't fuck we wouldn't have your ugly ass. If dick size was all that mattered or 6 pack abs, we'd have hung greek statues walking around like it was the Louvre or some shit.

Quit blaming your insecurities on insignificant shit and slay some pussy. Billions of years of evolution has led to you and you can't fuck 1/3,500,000,000 cunts?

Get your stupid head out of your ass.

already married and fucked.

Here's a (you) for a quality post, keep at it lad

checked

Ants are cool.

Overweight snow nigger here, had like 10 sexual partners before marriage.

Some were ugly, some cute, whatevs.
Look for friends first, then make chick friends that are cool enough to hang out with. Be nice, don't try and be a faggot cool guy. Eventually you'll just get an offer for poondoggle.

Literally how it works.

Pic related I married a qt-3.14 mexican chick. Family treats me like a god, life is good bruh.

>Refers to self as "snow nigger"
>Has "female friends"
>Doesn't see what's wrong with having "female friends"
>says "be nice" (fucking kek at this one)
>expects pussy to fall from the heavens if you follow his retarded advice.

Literally NOT how it works.

I'm referring to my neck of the woods. Cambodia, Laos, and Burma are good for virgin wives. Thailand and Vietnam if you stay away from city girls

>26
>anime and vidya nerd
>converse with women ages 40+ with zero problems
>they find me entertaining
>no problem hooking up with them
>absolute sperg with young women

Doesn't help that I find them absolutely boring. Haven't met a single young woman I'd enjoy talking to.

>this fucking comic again
the guys on the left are fucking idiots. It's not hard to pick up a long term gf into wife DURING YOUR UNIVERSITY YEARS WHEN YOU ARE NOT YET SUCCESSFUL AND MONEY DOESN'T MATTER

honestly they got what they deserve. and trying to find a loving partner on Tinder is equally dumb

sage

This

First you get the money, then you get the power and then you get the wimmin.

>ugly mofo with the right attitude.

>First you get the money, then you get the power and then you get the wimmin.
It's also about not putting pussy on a pedestal. Treating women like abject garbage, not returning calls, ignoring them when they ramble on and on, telling them to fuck off, etc.

>Be nice
>mexican chick

dude you are doing everything wrong. being nice will never get you pussy. being nice is just an invite for people to step over you and use you for their interest. And no they don't consider to fuck you for the favor you did to them.

Tfw that mexican chick was selfhating and thought a white guy will get her a higher status then all the niggers around. I bet she made the first step.

that's not howmyou do it at all
if you do it then you end up like the guys in the comic

>To get a gf / casual sex you need a social circle, god tier facial aesthetics, normie interests
no you dont. you need to have a good body and know how to take a decent picture of tinder/bumble

Or you could not go for girls your age you dumb shit.
If you have money and power you can easily score young girls who haven't had time to ride the cock carouselle for 15 years

>Lifting for so long yet hasnt left humanity behind.
Something aint right here champ.

It's not even women, it's normies overall. If you don't feel the need to 'discuss' the newest fad or talk about other meaningless shit at least three times a day you're practically a social retard.

Like, I get talking about sport for example, because that can be a legitimate hobby, but most of the conversations aren't even about hobbies, it's about other normies and what they do. Or even news, their kind of discussion about some thing that happened is literally parroting what was written in some article they managed to read while on the shitter or saw a 2 minute report on the news, no further research or anything.

The two "successful" guys in this comic just need to exercise and groom properly. We're still human. 10k years ago we picked mates based on their fitness and how well groomed they were, not how many imaginary shekels they could produce for mister Goldberg.

>young girls
sure go for the young girls you don't share any form of experience with and that will get bored of you. go ahead and try to turn her into a homemaker

the patrician way is the old way user. take a girl your age and work your way up WITH her. Build your life WITH her. Don't treat a woman like some sort of prize for being a good boy or as a fun distraction.

Because back then fitness and healthy look shown that you were able to hunt and bring the meaty shekels.

Oh my god, did you just find out that random smalltalk is about random shit people found interesting, and the average person doesn't care about the tiniest details in your hobby.
If you want to talk in depth about shit you like, find other people who like the shit you like.

I don't really care about sports, a huge upset at whatever big cup is interesting to hear about, the passing percentages of some guy in some team being 10% worse than last season isn't interesting.

>the patrician way is the old way user. take a girl your age and work your way up WITH her. Build your life WITH her
That's what I'm doing, but that doesn't make the money->power->women route worth it for people who are so goddamn retarded they have no chance of getting a girl in the next ten years

Exactly this, everything else is just excuses. Step up your game, faggots.

>stay away from city girls
So I should be looking in some rural shithole?

not worth it*

as much as I want someone to be with me, I'm not all caught up with it. I'm content with being alone

Greek statues have small dicks because it was seen as the mark of an intelligent and civilized man, in contrast to the animal like niggers.

And that animalistic nature obviously hasn't been bred out of us if women are still preferring fit, well groomed males.

In addition to having money, the guys in the comic were revoltingly beta, pussy worshipers. The trick is to have money (or at least pretend to) without spending it on these cunts, and stop caring about individual women. Be rude, dismissive, etc. You have to be willing to kick a bitch to the curb over the slightest transgression. 90% of the time they come crawling back.

this isn't a spam recepie sharing site famalam what are you doing here?

>Implying you want a woman

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRAH

It seems you don't really know what you're looking for.
Casual sex partners and girlfriends are totally different beasts. You aren't a normie, so you won't ever be natural at shit normies do, like casual hookups.
However, you can get a dumpy girlfriend who shares your interests and is faithful to you without looking like a greek god or having a social circle.
You aren't just automatically entitled to a hot girl while you yourself are still deficient in many areas.

Ugly guys should just give up.

It's like seeing a crippled person try to climb stairs.

>cherrypicking

Somehow, I just don't think that's true.

>Guam

>ugly mofo

Jason Statham looks masculine as fuck and used to model.

>never lifted

>5'6 manlet 165 lbs

>buy a gun

>I am now stronger than you

Life becomes so much simpler when you just stop giving a damn.

Disregard bitches, acquire currency and then spend it on yourself.

Nah you fucking faggot. Get your shit together. It's really not that hard to find a girl to sleep with you. You just have to not be a sperg. Finding a good waifu, now that's the challenge, m8.

Right there with you. Married my high school gf, graduating college together this year, both of us have jobs lined up.