Why could the Legends shit on Barry in the Flash crossover?

Why could the Legends shit on Barry in the Flash crossover?
They mess up the timelines just as bad as him. Even Sarah almost slipped like twice by trying to kill Darhk. I think the only Legend that didn't say shit to Barry is Ray.

Here's the answer the LoT
Everything the Legends fuck up is integral to the timeline. Barry, Thawne, and other speedsters are the only threat to history.

But how come it doesn't apply to the Legends?

Because they have a super computer that can calculate what would happen.

The Legends exist outside of the timeline
So they are altering shit Barry and the rest dont know, but is the actual timeline.
The Legends would have to stop Flash from saving his mom to restore the timeline but
dum
dum
dum
They dont because LoT is irrelevant.

Because Guggenheim writes Legends but not Flash.

I swear like 80% of the dialogue in Legends is just "YOU CAN'T SCREW WITH THE TIME LINE! THAT'S NOT MEANT TO BE THAT WAY!! UGH! NO!" by half the crew like Sarah and Rip.

I think Barry not only screwing with time, but also doing for deeply personal reasons, warrants the same kind of lecture that Rip Hunter both gave out every other day of the week, and received every other day of the week when he was doing it "To save m'wife an' child."

Barry also lied to his friends about it. So there's that too.

Yeah but the retarded part of the S3 Flash is all Barry has to do is run back in time and stop himself from creating Flashpoint instead of letting Thawne save him.

Even the Berlanti and the rest dont think about this shit before they do it. They just listen to fan response and write bullshit to cover it.

Plus Stein. For christ's sake Stein. Hell, one of the previous episodes had them having to fix some shit because Stein had fucked his history up so much he was where we wasn't supposed to be.

also the fact that he has a daughter NOW, that he didn't have before.

Stein,who plans on intentionally aborting his daughter in the 72nd trimester no less.

Stein having a daughter is another aberration that has to happen because everything LoT does is apart of the timeline Flash creates. If LoT were to fix that, they'd have to go back in time to stop themselves from making the dumb mistakes they do.

Basically if Martin Stein leaves the show (as rumor) then his daughter will take his place with Jefferson. They can easily retcon that she was hit by the darkmatter wave like Martin was etc. Im surprised the actor who plays Stein is even on the show as he's a decent actor who has a long career.

In all honesty I'm fucking AMAZED that the timeline has taken the beating the legends gave it to "save" it. They run around killing people willy nilly in every era and I'm shocked that Roosvelt or who the fuck ever else doesn't just pop out of existence. Not to mention intentionally fucking with the Einsteins but then saying it's ok because gender equality or something.

Most of the only reason that that's ok is because Legends doesn't take itself nearly as seriously as Flash and Arrow do, to it's credit. It's a show about wacky side characters murdering and fucking their way across various set pieces.

>einstein who beat the shit out of his wife
>gender equality

This thread is now a shitpost, fair warning to any who read more.
these two are shitposters who dont read

to someone who doesn't watch LoT, they didnt explain this well AT ALL

is a viewer who has only watched flash and arrow, how does LoT time shennanigans look at all diffferent to barrys? they go back and fix stuff right?

the worst was cissos muh revalation i did the same thing as barry, like he didnt realise ti til they were back, no one even said, he wait if we go cap this alien wont we be doing shit just like barry

nope, cisco first one to volunteer to go back intime and change something

retarded

but on the wohle i loved the crossover, i jsut dont think that double standard or difference was explaiend well

Why murder of Barry's mom does not count as a time aberration?

Because Eddie killed himself, making Eobard a paradox - he exists outside of time. Like the old Time Guardians or whatever they were called were. Eobard is now something that cannot, and also must exist. Whatever he does is both essential and impossible, as is the nature of paradoxes.

Mage is such a terrible idea.

So why Rip isn't regular this season? Personally he's one of the weak point of Season 1 but not as bad as Savage and the Hawks.

Arthur Davrill had to film the last season of Broadchurch

What do you think the crossover event could have fixed to make it better?

>Remove Guggenheim from writing 2/3rds of the crossover event
The fucker is now a master of cliche recycled writing and considering this is the 3rd annual crossover they've done they should really stop
>Had the story focus on Flash and Supergirl
The way I saw it, the crossover had on top of being a fanservice event, it was also to promote Supergirl which is their newest show and also the weakest in terms of ratings - they should've spent more time impressing the audience about the Supergirl universe - if the crossover was set in the Supergirl universe, we would be able to see Superman, Supergirl, Flash, Green Arrow and the Legends in one major event.

I would think most people who don't watch it wouldn't see the hypocrisy, they're advertised as people who did the timeline but are rough around the edges. So on the surface you have a guy who only went to the past out of pure selfishness and a team that goes back in time to stop people who pull that shit

Her ratings were weak for Cbs but right now its the second strongest behind the flash on the CW.

Since the best parts were Flash/Supergirl and I don't know anyone that says anything positive about Gugg, I would definitely use a different writer but sadly with his wife in a power position, not sure how they could get rid of him, and he seems as cancerous as his favorite character.

I would have started the event with supergirl and slow walked the event more, using the Flash to tie it in more since he can cross over.

I would have toned down on bitchy crisco. I would have left it but honestly they hit the dead horse one too many times and as a central conflict for drama it isn't even a good device.

Or I would have changed the angle of the dissension and used dominators to use cisco as an agent for disrupting and isolating barry maybe. I would have used that as lens maybe so that he could get a closer look at what barry was going through instead of using him as whining machine for a character we know he didn't get along with for entirety of the show.

I would have pulled back some characters from the show since honestly most of Arrow's lineup is well..useless and redundant. I mean they didn't bring everyone with supergirl and did we need felicity and crisco?

We got more time with sidekicks than we did with Ray or other main heroes..this also doesn't make sense writing wise.

Over-all I would have used barry as a consistent lens through four episodes and then peeled back the characters that didn't get a lot of use, most of the sidekicks and..not sure what else but it needs a lot of reworking.

>Im surprised the actor who plays Stein is even on the show as he's a decent actor who has a long career.

Dude loves being a a character actor. Doing kooky shit in Legends sounds like something he'd be into. The more surprising thing has been that despite not wanting to move to Canada he's been on the show as a series regular for two seasons now.

I think the reason is Speedforce.
If Legends or anyone else fucks with the timeline you can still fix it up.
But when Speedforce user messes with the past it can't be changed back. Any attempt to do this will be just adding more changes.