Is it true that the Joker canonically has a relative named Melvin?

Is it true that the Joker canonically has a relative named Melvin?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ANNJakeH/
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU
youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God, Doug is such a corny fuck...I like his content but he's literally "that guy", the one who always thinks he's being cutting edge and funny but really is just embarrassing and trying too hard to do things he THINKS are gonna be the next big thing

True.
His Disneycember reviews have been his best work in years precisely because he turns a lot of the humor down and sticks to dry chriticism.

I'M RA'S AL GHUL AND I'M HERE TO SAY

She can be obnoxious but her newer stuff has been pretty good.

>friends with anita sarkesian
TRASH

Isn't her newest video literally "How to cry into your pillow at thanksgiving if because your family voted for Trump"?

>"How to cry into your pillow at thanksgiving if because your family voted for Trump"
Kek
Pretty much but I was talking about her retrospectives and Loose Canon.

I think she seems kind of autistic

no u

Is it bad that I think she's kinda cute?

I even have a little fap-folder for her

I'm guessing normies got turned on to that weird-ass and forgotten Legends of the Dark Knight story?

care to share it?

Only TGWTG girl I ever found attractive was JesuOtaku and she's a transexual now.

And that black girl who, I think, briefly became a camgirl.

>And that black girl who, I think, briefly became a camgirl.

Wait, what?

>JA
How many names start like that?

>care to share it?

I'm at work, maybe if this thread isn't kill when I get home.

Don't get your hopes up, there is no footage as far as I'm aware. It something Sup Forums occasionally bring up when shittalking TGWTG. About half of it seems to be made up but I think this is actually legit.

MarzGurl?

Not my type.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sup Forums made it up, desu.

I think they actually linked to her profile but when I said she "briefly" became a camgirl I really mean it. Had about two sessions to here name, none of which were recorded.

Well, that's a shame.

Go ahead & post it.

>Go ahead & post it.

I'm at work unfortunately.

Well, you can post it when you get home.

The only one from that site who went on to be a legitimately good reviewer is Bennet.

>chriticism

I didn't know there was a Christian form of criticism.

Jack and Jason.

Yeah she's a bit of far left liberal when it comes to that stuff, but she rarely posts videos like that. It's mostly just character/real life people introspects that are good.

She was the town bike of the TGWTG crew. So no you are not the only one who thinks she's hot.

Jason? Like Wondie's brother?

Jack Napier

Jarvis
Jacob
Jamaal
Jaime
Jackson
Janice
Janet
Jamie

Jace
Jaleel
Jaden
Jared

>Jaden
>Jared
kek

I have one with most of the TGWTG girls. IIRC it has MarzGurl, NChick, that busty black girl, and even that new girl Doug hired (the newer one)

>JesuOtaku is a transexual
WHAAAT?

What if "Mistuh J" actually meant Mister Jay

>He doesn't know

twitter.com/ANNJakeH/

Janice and Jayden

>When Jessu Otaku and Mark Mues were really just the same hermaphrodite slugperson shifting between sexes.

HE HAS NO DICK

Uh. I guess you learn something new every day.

I remember Sup Forums being really fucking mad he shit on Rockadoodle.

I'm extremely happy Doug is FINALLY doing the Disney Sequels for Disneycember. I thought it was gonna be like the last two years where he did the Miyazaki or when he reviewed the Star Wars series to shill for Force Awakens. Like, he'd start reviewing movies from a different studio a couple blocks down to Disney Animation.

It's a shame he still has to use the lame stock music, but at least he can post video clips again.

Hopefully, DC 2017 will be the Disney Channel Movies.

Why?

DEEPEST LORE

WE
ARE
NOT
DOING
THE
SUPER
VILLAIN
SHUFFLE

I used to shit she looked like a man anyway. Still looks like "He" rolls around in grease every day.

Doug Walker has literally never, ever been funny, insightful, talented, or entertaining in any way that wasn't ironic.

Nothing makes me happier than knowing that he's slowly but surely fading backing into obscurity, that there's nothing he can do about it, and that he will have to go crawling back to his job as a janitor once the money well that is his literally autistic fanbase dries up.

Screaming your nitpicks of easy targets isn't criticism.

Rest in fucking piss.

I don't know about camgirling, but she has a few nice pics out ther

brb, watching Spooning with Spoony featuring Goggles

>he's slowly but surely fading backing into obscurity

I thought his site was doing fairly well? It was just his non-TGWTG projects that were flopping.

The only thing I ever went to the site for was the older better videos, HOPR, TITS and Rap Critic

He's also a baby fur.

I think he posted a video of himself quitting his job, so he's not going to get that kind of job

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU

I genuiney find her funny

youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ

Anybody have the gif of that with the animated pixel text?

>ugly half-asian girl is psycho about politics

not even a shock

CA is actually doing pretty well, last I heard.

I'll take it.

But only if Harley finds it out, and the reveal is something like pic related.

>"I am Harvey Dent"
>stares at floor

I like Kyle Kallgren

That guy is good. Damn good. I just wish he'd reupload his old videos. There are only a handful I can find from old Russian subber accounts.

I always found it funny that he's eternally butthurt at Brad Jones.

absolute autism

His videos can be pretty good, but my God whatever you do, don't check his twitter. His personality is just ...

CA's an oddball group. I know they're not very good, yet I still find myself going back once in a blue moon to see what's up. Looks like it's turned into quite the clusterfuck. I mean, even more so.

JO being a transexual legitimately surprised me, I can say that.

does she still post videos? I dropped her when it became the fat friend show. If she just did solo reviews again I might watch a couple but I've no interest in her sidekicks in the slightest and they killed her videos for me.

Jason. That's why he killed Jason Todd. There can only be one Jason Bats wants to bone. So Todd had to go.

Who is this and how could anybody be butthurt at a sweetheart like Brad?

Wait, what? Why?

>don't check...twitter
There. Now your post is accurate.

Ugly feet

of all the TGWTG crew, I miss Benzaie. Sort of. He just seemed to leave one day. I think he had the right idea.

I think he got a real job working for French tv. At least, that's what he said in one of Phelous' vids. If that's true, then he had the right career path.

I heard he does solo gaming reviews in French now. I miss how he unapologetically reviewed hentai games. The absolute madman reviewed Rapelay, liked it and got away with it. He truly will be missed.

Having an accent can help you get away with a lot.

The dude had Marzgurl on an episode, made her in the game and fucked her. He was a legend

>that part of the video where he turned on ''hands free'' mode in 3D Custom Girl just so he can play Rapelay at the same time

>there is no footage as far as I'm aware
I've seen some footage.

To start, Brad's entire cinemasnob gimmick is just a parody of what Kyle's is, and people have accused kyle of being a CS ripoff. Kyle was also assmad that he was getting trolled on twitter and accused brad that he was behind it. Even though it obviously wasn't brad, he cut ties with Brad and threatened to take legal action too against the troll. There's also another story where brad was asked to do a cameo in Kyle's show and he accidentally showed up late, so kyle cut him out of the episode entirely. I also remember a video of some guy calling kyle "cinemasnob" during a convention and kyle bitched about it on twitter

TL;DR: Kyle Kallgren is a special snowflake who has low self-esteem

That's too bad. I still like both of their videos.

She does a series now called Loose Canon, which is a sort of history behind a certain character/event. It's just her.

I am totally gay for Brad desu.

BRAP BRAP PEW PEW

>tfw you start watching CA people only after Sup Forums stopped having regular threads about it and missed out on the early discussions when now it's all memes and gossip
damn shame

I think I started watching NC when I was like 8.

Very unrealistic. I'm pretty sure that ginger does not have a dick.

Didn't he also show up in a Marvel comic?

TALKING ABOUT ME HMMMMM?

So where's that user with the fap folder?

eggkara lads, first google result, you will find melvin