en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence
youtube.com/watch?v=nzMPEqne0-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/Lawrence_Miles/status/911989705218109440
What did Miles mean by this?

Doctor Who is dead.

How has your day been /who/?

Reminder: Za is no leader!

Doctor Who might change, but won't ever die.

Oh shit nice restaurant, gonna go with a bunch of people so I'm gonna try to convince them to come! THanks user!

Boring, sat at the computer all day, didn't go out.

Painful. I sat down funny this morning and crushed a testicle (the right one if you're interested) and it's still hurting.

>tfw i've done the same thing for a month now
I feel ya user.

Ouch.

Boring, but somehow I've managed to actually start work on a song that I'm actually happy enough with to continue working on??????

Friendly reminder that Moffat flat-out showed the President's corpse on TV with no repercussions. We should let the BBC know how we feel about this treason

I've heard a lot about you making songs, can you link to them? I am now curious.

twitter.com/spacetimeboss/status/912326499243626496
Genderfluid Genius approves of new Star Trek.

Why would a British company care what a Scottish showrunner thinks of an American president?

Friendly reminder that you are the only one who feels this way.

lymerence.bandcamp.com/

The stuff here is like a year and a half old, so it's a bit shit.

I like sucking big fat time cock.

A: They went out of their way to make it not look like Donald Trump

B: It's not treason, it's not even from America.

nice joke

>do you recommend starting with the first and just reading on through?
Yeah, I do... but keep in mind that this comes from someone with an inherent bias towards with anything that involves Eight. I will happily consume any and all content for the existence of him in it alone, which means that when it comes to EDAs that have weaker storylines (although, I'd argue that there aren't a huge amount of those), I still actively enjoy them for all the character stuff. You could give me the shittiest plot ever, but if you nail the characterisation of Eight, I will look upon the novel favourably - mostly because I find that a well-written Eighth Doctor can liven up any story just by virtue of his very existence. Not unlike how, in the audios, McGann has a knack for taking writing that would be subpar with anyone else, and breathing life and soul into it. But, okay, anyways, I've sung enough praises about Eight...

Starting at Alien Bodies, you've only actually missed out... probably one exceptionally good EDA, and that's Vampire Science. The rest, I really enjoyed, but you wouldn't be missing out on a huge amount if you did just skip those, assuming you were planning to continue reading in the usual order from Alien Bodies onwards. So, if you don't really fancy going back to the start, at least read Vampire Science before going ahead (the only other book in those initial few I remember particularly enjoying was Genocide, but it does drag on a bit at some parts so whether or not you read that one too is up to you.)

So, yeah, normally I'd just tell people to start at the beginning, but seeing as you're already stuck in, it's up to you whether you want to go back and read all the ones you've missed (which isn't many), or just the highlights. I wouldn't recommend skipping any henceforth, though.

I'm running out of space yet again, so see next post!

sorry for typing so much

What joy do you get out of posting this

Just report and ignore.

What joy does lynerence get out of constantly spamming pictures of that bird with too much eye makeup?

Once I finish up with Alien Bodies, I'll check out Vampire Science before heading onwards. Thanks so much!

Don't apologize McGanon, I value your input

>tfw i've done the same thing most of this year

you really seem to have a grudge against him

What rule does it break?

Spam. Shit like that gets posted every thread.

Oh, okay.

It seems to have become his calling card

you've posted about him almost every thread by now

The only EDAs from Alien Bodies onwards that I remember being "eh" about were Option Lock (and even then, it redeemed itself with some wonderful character moments), Legacy of the Daleks (ditto), Placebo Effect (ditto - we're seeing a trend, aren't we?) and probably also The Face-Eater (yes, you guessed it: ditto). The rest had engaging stories... except The Janus Conjunction, which wouldn't have stood out much at all if it wasn't for the pure characterkino, and it wasn't sporadic like some of the other EDAs, which was nice.

On the whole, all those initial books are worth reading for Eight and Sam alone, because I really like their dynamic... but if it doesn't really gel with you, you can always let me know and I can pick out the EDAs worth reading story-wise for you.

Things pick up on a grander scale when Fitz comes into the picture (although his introductory book is fairly fucking bland, but Fitz is great and since it's his first book... well, I don't recommend skipping The Taint) and Faction Paradox get their grubby little fingers into more stuff, but everything before then is comfy as fuck and worth the read.

>How've you been going through them?
Quite literally just started at book one and I've been reading each and every one of them. Haven't skipped, nor considered skipping, any at all. I even read the novelisation of the TV movie, and enjoyed it, so you know... Dedication and all that.

I wrote some more, just for extra info on the books you're about to encounter, but... good choice, user. I hope you're enjoying the EDAs so far - Alien Bodies is really good, but it is a bit of a weird one to start on. It doesn't fully communicate the comfy of the rest of the series, and it's very experimental in its themes, so don't expect that level of... absurdity, I guess, until the Faction pop up again and all - which is around when Fitz comes aboard. Each book has its own charm, though, so I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

lol

So does a lot of stuff. Like those pictures of that goth girl. Should we report it all? Or just the posts we don't like?

Happiness.

The only EDA I've read is The Eight Doctors

Not me.

No because usually that's attached to actual posts about DW stuff and isn't done intentionally to bait people

how could you do this to yourself, user? you could've at least picked one of the good ones!

i'm sure you already know, but fwiw, TED isn't representative of the quality of the EDAs on the whole

TFW no series 9 & 10 soundtrack

If you're seriously that annoyed by the gothposting just filter him.

But where do we draw the line as to what is bait and what is not?

I'm not annoyed by it.

it's gonna be far, far too big for me to wear as anything other than a pyjama top (it's a size L), but, someone was selling it pretty cheap and i... well, i guess i own this now

If you've been here the past ten or so threads, the majority of them have had posts like "My name is Donald, has there been anyone with my name in Doctor Who recently?", followed by someone posting the Extremis screencap, followed by the bait user going "durrrr i cant believe theyd show that"

you're not even posting anything adding to the thread, are you seriously that devoted to being annoying

Not sure if Lym is aware of this and based his name off it, but found it rather funny considering he has a waifu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence

Just learn to ignore posts you don't like.

Indeed I am aware - I use this trip name because it's my band name.

Just filter "Donald".

>you're not even posting anything adding to the thread
Nor ar you by responding to it. Come to think of it nor am I by responding to you. I'd better report myself ASAP.

I do ignore them user, but there's always people who reply to it and fall for the bait

Just watched Twin Dilemma for the first time, how do people dislike this?

So ignore them too.

you should maybe change that name, especially with someone here apparently having a grudge against you

There's an important announcement coming Friday at 4:00PM BST!

>source: my ass

user don't. Don't do this. It's out of bounds.

Who would win in a cocaine-fuelled battle of the Cloisters?

Us, simply for the entertainment value alone.

this.

Because asphyxiation fetish, that's why.

Is there more than one Cloister then?

user just means Cloister and Neo.

Fixed

▲ ▲

...brightanon, is that you?

SO CRISP

no i just worked out how to alter white balance

Never noticed how blue he was until you fixed it

huh

This probably looks a bit more natural

Did somebody say crisps?

fuck me that looks fantastic

how DOA is who with this woman actor ? will it be like nu top gear

Comfier, got uni shit done and it's nice to see people asking how people's day was even when I'm offline t.daybeenanon

fucking kek

>woman actor
I think the word you are looking for is actress.
TBQH I'm not that keen on the idea of a female Dr but I'm willing to give her a chance.

C R I S P

>will it be like nu top gear
If it is, it won't be because of a female Doctor but because the writing is being taken over by someone whose episodes have never gone above a 7.

One is better than none. Hand it over then or I'll give you a Chinese burn.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzMPEqne0-I

So I was looking for Gallifrey pics to colour correct and I found this

Does anyone know where I would be able to find a template for something like this? If not, I'll try and make my own.

You're better off making your own. I don't think any of the VHS covers are entirely consistent with themselves

everything makes a lot more sense now I know lym is very underage. feel bad for bullying him a bit in the past, sorry man.

Yeah, you're probably right. I've got the fonts + appropriate png's (Logos / PG) etc.

I'll drop them into the thread when I'm done if people are interested in them.

>it's a series 1 episode

>it's another series 1 episode

The new series has yet to do better than series 1

Only serves to show how much more popular and profitable the Smith era was.

Which new series? No series is airing right now

Normies have shit taste. There's a strong negative correlation between the quality of the show and its viewing figures

>back once again it's the series 1 filter

But it has, user. Three times.

No, it doesn't. There is clearly demand for the Capaldi soundtracks, as the number of views on "Heaven Sent Unreleased Music" videos on Youtube can attest. It's just shows that the BBC is stupid.