Its time for real bobby posting

Its time for real bobby posting

J U S T
U
S
T

Handsome as a young man, handsome as an old man, lucky bastard.

>bobby
>not bobe

Delete thread

What are you trying to say here?

>watching best of the worst
>bobby shows up in one of the films

watch it mikey

What happened when you first made love did you cry?, did she laugh at you?

I knew someone in high school who looked just like him,but was 10 shades darker. The recurring joke was that he was a virgin. He had the Bobby looks but had the personality of a sperg.

Delete this thanks

Laura laughed at you didnt she bobby

Bobby could've grown up to be pure like his dad if Laura hadn't corrupted him. I don't think there's been a bigger warning about roasties than Twin Peaks.

What movie?

He did grow up to be pure like his dad though, s3 bobby was kino

Yeah im barely finishing the first season this show has alot of twists

python ii

He looks great, what are you on?

>mfw used have a large group of friends at school who were mostly female and I always eavesdropped on them laughing with each other about their awkward first times with boyfriends

You'd think being around women a lot would do the opposite of redpilling you

I always liked bobby in the original show. He's got a boyish charm that makes him a lot cooler than that shit bird james.

I am well pleased to see him grow up to be a respectable member of the police force, saving the day when that kid shoots a stray-shot into the diner and he just handles it like a complete master chad.

Meanwhile baldy james is hanging out with some british fruit cup with a magic gardening glove, creeping on dudes' wives.

Thats a line from the show

>implying current bobby isn't living up to the greatness of major briggs.

of course major brigg's purity is hard to achieve even by the best men like agent cooper but older bobby is doing really good himself in S3.

Anyone else thinks he looks like Henry Fonda?