Red pill others on your country's weapon legislation:

Red pill others on your country's weapon legislation:

>Belgium
>Firearms:
You need to follow a course, do an exam, go to the range and then you'll get your gun licence. Ammo and weapon need to be stored separately at home and you need to go to range 12/year. Firearms made before 1900 count as antique and don't require a licence

>Knives:
Springknives, butterfly knives, stiletto's throwing stars,... are forbidden. Other knives such as kitchen knives, hunting knives, pocket knives and non-assisted spring knives are okay

>Other weapons:
Brass knuckles, batons, tasers and pepperspray are forbidden. Crossbows, paintball guns etc are okay

Guns are supposed to be bought as an 8th birthday present and you should be taught to use by your parents then take hunting registration courses which cover everything your parents might have forgotten

then you collect them and play with them at the range a few times a month.

but the tradition is nearly lost and the kikes and pussy liberals want to take it away from us.

>Batons forbidden
Why

Faggotry. I'm talking about police batons though, or batons with nails in it. You can still own a regular baton, if the cops ask you why you just have to say you play baseball or it's your walking stick

>You need to follow a course, do an exam, go to the range and then you'll get your gun licence
same here
>Ammo and weapon need to be stored separately at home and you need to go to range 12/year. Firearms made before 1900 count as antique and don't require a licence
Different from us.
The things which are banned here are: full autos, 9x19mm guns and ammo, double edge knives, destructive devices.
The cool thing is that we can buy suppressors without any extra licence.
Plus in theory you can buy 30 rounds mags, but you can't use them

Maybe that's because your children lack trigger discipline and keep shooting each other.

Portugal

>Firearms
You can't have firearms unless you demonstrate that you need them to do your job (security) or hunting in which case you're restricted to hunting shotguns.

tl;dr - near impossible to own a gun

>Knives
You can't have knives with a blade longer than 15cm

>Other Weapons
>Pepperspray, paintball, airsoft okay, everything else nope

Can you own machetes and kukris?

Walk into gun show. pass all the nazI memorabilia and beef jerkey.buy ak and 1911 with cash. Guy asks me if I live in this state. I say yes. Get gun. Go home and shoot on property while drinking beer and listening to Luke Bryan

No funs
No knives
No tasers
No sprays
No laser pointers
No box cutters
No bats for defence
No hammers, tools in public places
No self defence, the assailant might get injured

Every USA state is different. When I lived in VA I walked into a walmart, filled out a form, they called for a quick background check and I left with a rifle. Took maybe 15 minutes.

In NJ its much more complicated. You need to fill out a form including 2 non-family references and your employer. Also a metal health records search consent. Those references have to fill out questionnaires about you. Once those come back you pay $55 for finger prints. Once the prints are good the police then give you a fire arms purchasing ID card. You need to present that every time you buy a rifle or shotgun, OR pistol caliber ammo.

Pistols require individual purchase permits. You can only apply for 3 at a time max and they are only good for 6 months. If you do them at the same time as the purchasing ID card initially its easy. If you don't, you have to repeat the original form and mental health records search, get the references to fill out the questionnaires again, and wait wait wait for the police to process it. There is an additional test you have to take online after all of that, then you get your 3 pistol buying permits.

Once you get all of that shit done, NJ places all kinds of restrictions on AR-15 attributes that make them more difficult to buy or build. Small magazines, no bayonet lug, no adjustable stock, and you have to get the muzzle devices permanently affixed so you can't remove it from the barrel.

Finland
>Firearms
Anything is allowed as long as you come up with a good reason of owning it. Police does a background check on you, if you are a hunter you must join one of the hunting clubs afaik.

>Knives
Springknives and butterfly knives are illegal

>Other weapons
High powered lasers are illegal. (over 5mW)

Polend
>knives
all legal
>black powder firearms (such as colt six shooters from us civil war)
completely legal without any sort of license, you can buy all sorts of ammunition over at czech border
>swords, crossbows, bows
completely legal
>brass knuckles, pepper sprays, baton, tasers, paralisators, pepper gas guns
all legal
>bb guns with power >19J
legal, over 19 Joules need a license
>airsoft guns
legal, dont even need red barrel
>real guns
Need a license and a REASON to get. Ultimately some high ranking police officer personally decides whether or not you will get a license
Other ways to get license without good reason could be - joining shooting club and having like 2-3 years practice or joining hunting club - but these are extremely tight-knitted. Nepotism, nepotism, nepotism, nepotism...

And yes, if you have a good reason to buy a tank or an attack helicopter you may.

Butterfly knives and springknives are legal in Poland?

lol

yeah noone gives a fuck if you have a knife, we are like the safest country in europe right now
all our scum went to britain or germany
my neighbourhood was drug ridden crime place fifteen years ago, dangerous as fuck
now there is 0 crime, just some kids smoking weed here and there and older guys drinking vodka

Here you don't need a reason, just the cash. You can buy an old soviet tank for around $50K.

"Fuck off and mind your own business, that's my reason."

>butterfly knives are illegal
since when?

What a shit state for gun owners.

If I were you guys I'd at least get a bow and take a couple of lessons.

>being a Euroean
>in the current year

Sporks are banned

Kek

How accurate is that SK

nice semi-autos Juan. :}

>Red pill others on your country's weapon legislation:
>having a weapon legislation
kek

I'm mad jelly at all the gun owners. I can't get one due to being schizophrenic here in my state (IL)

Thank God I live in PA
>Fill out background check
>additional form if it's a pistol/nfa
>pay

What the fuck not even Massachusetts is that bad

I know this is every stereotype about us but this triggers me as an American.
If someone asked me why I needed a gun I would freeze up with no answer.
I've lived 24 years and I've never NEEDED a gun. But I might tomorrow, who knows?

Since the 80's I think, after people started cutting off their fingers when they tried to do tricks with them. Well I dont think they are illegal to own but they are illegal to import.

Pretty damn accurate it's an old Yugoslavian milsurp one
Gracias

>Crossbows are illegal.
>Baseball bats are illegal.
>Nunchaku is illegal
There is a lot more, but i don't have the time to look it up.
Also it is almost imposible to get the gun.
Polish law is so fucking stupid, it almost hasn't changed since communism.

Or I can just buy a crossbow that can hunt big game and use that.

Trailer park boys is only good thing canada ever made.

Guns are a human right. Self defense is a human right. On all sides of Switzerland are gun haters. But never once has there been an attempt to exploit our direct democracy to remove guns from our people.

We are gods chosen people.

Just the niggers and mudshits.

This.

>Can Own crossbow or bow
>can shoot it in any of our ten million public forests
>no laws stopping me
>can open carry my crossbow if i was a LARPer
>mfw

Is that really a red pill you fucking faggot?

>Firearms
If you want to own guns you need the Gun ownership card (WBK), the license itself is a only a little bit paperwork.
But you need to prove that you NEED those guns (Sportshooting,Hunting,Collecting,...) Self defense is not a good reason to own a firearm.
I have a WBK and it isn't even that big of a problem as people seem to thing.
You cannot legaly carry guns, this would requiere a different license that you cant get if you aren't working in private securety or something
>Crossbows
Free to own and carry
>Tasers
Illegal
>Knifes
Free to own but you only can carry them if the blade lengh is shorter then 12cm
>Pepperspray
Free to own and carry

Good infographic

I wish I could find a gun-club in Lausanne that wasn't very expensive to join. Not because its needed but because I am part of bow-club and its enjoyable to practice with others

#NotAllWhiteys

I'm going to add to this.

Maryland, the misunderstood bastard child of a state below the Mason Dixon line.

All long guns, (shotguns, non-baby killing salt rifles) can be purchased and walked out of the store with on the same day. A completed 4473 form and the standard NCIS check is all that happens.This includes semi-automatic weapons that do not have a pistol grip, bayonet lug, or collapsible stock.

Handguns require an online safety course sponsored by MD, a completed 4473 form, NCIS background check and a waiting period of a few days. If you are active duty military you don't have to take the course. Once you take the safety course once you are good to go to to buy other handguns.

AR-15s is where it gets tricky. The MD weapons ban is one of the most poorly thought out and written pieces of state legislature ever conceived. An AR-15 with a collapsable stock, bayonet lug and pistol grip, and in the 5.56/.223 caliber are verboten. HOWEVER, if it has a fixed stock it is OK. AR-10s are excluded because they are not in 5.56, which is retarded. AR-15s that are built at home are also OK to have the features of a salt weapon. Essentially you can own a non-gay AR-15 if you build it, or you can just buy an AR-10 with all the bells and whistles you want. You cannot buy a magazine over 20 round in MD, but it is perfectly fine to hop the border to Virginia and buy a ton of 30s. Like handguns a 4473, background check, and waiting period apply.

NFA items are OK, ATF has to clear them. A concealed carry permit is impossible to get, but depending on the county nobody will give a shit if you keep a shotgun or rifle in your car. That all depends on the Sheriff. For example, the Sheriff of St. Mary's County is noted to have told the state legislature to go to hell, does not enforce the weapons ban, and has told me to keep a pistol grip shotty in my truck because I'm a red blooded American man.

>luke bryan

kys.

That's the thing that shows how once you give up your gun laws to the anti-gunners you will never get them back.

Bows and crossbows are literally sports tools in Switzerland, free to be sold and used by anyone without any control. Meanwhile there are zero crimes committed with them.

Now imagine going to Poland and starting to lobby for a laxer bow and crossbow laws.

People would tell you that you are crazy and that nobody should need a bow.

Once you give up, it's forever.

One more thing.
Acording to the Polish law, you can't own a gun that is extremely dangerous.
By extremely dangorous it means every gun that can have silencer.
tfw every gun after some modifications can have silencer.
tfw every gun is illegal is Poland.

Yes, cannot agree more. I lived in the US for a few years and saw this all the time. They keep giving up little pieces of their right to own guns. Slowly degrading it, all the while gun crimes do not budge downwards at all. It's insane.

Americans. Join your NRA. Protect gun rights. The NRA might be a jewish shill organization but it is the greatest protector of your rights in your country.

Also, the home defense law is similar to the castle doctrine. It is perfectly fine to shoot somebody that poses bodily harm to you, family, or anybody on the property.

I never undestood the problem with supressors, here in bavaria they are legal and i have shot a bunch of supressed guns, it really dont reduce the sound as much as politicans seem to belive

I thought poland was balkan-lite, free guns and drugs and crazy wild-soviet mentality.

Your country is kind of pathetic.

Wthat are some good spots to visit in your country user?

Got me some money to blow and some things to run from

Hell yeah self defense is THE most basic human right. That's why places like the UK and Germany make it ok to get hunting rifles in the rural parts but not the cities are strange to me. Cities are where bad shit happens to you.
I live in a Philadelphia, a very liberal, very black city. If it was just up to us guns would be banned. But I can still own and carry a pistol.
Mostly because the rest of PA hates us but would still have a fit if they tried to take away our rights.

They are slowly starting to gain more traction in the US. For some reason they classified them as an NFA item when that sham of a law was passed.

Recently the hearing protection act tried to legalize them but the democrats shot that one down. Only a matter of time before its taken off the list.

In leafland its as so:

>Firearms
Two classifications in Canada: non-restricted or restricted
Non-restricted is all shotguns, bolts, levers, some semi auto rifles (barrel length over 18")
Restricted is all handguns (barrel length minimum 4") and semi auto rifles (barrell under 18")
Pic related is available in leafland

Forgot pic

Do you have to renew the RPAL? And if so how often & does it cost shekels?

What's the middle gun? Looks automatic, but I guess it could just be made to look that way. Also, nice in general, they all look really good and well maintained, especially the top (which I really can't tell what that one is, I don't think it's a Nagant based on the trigger mostly, but I'm guessing it's in that family, though I could be wrong since there's probably a couple hundred variants of guns that look generally like that). I'm 19, and don't have any guns yet because I'd rather have a handgun, and in VA you have to be 21 or older to own one. It's fucked up, but there's really no way around it.

No leaf fags yet so ill go:

For long guns you need a license to purchase and own. To get it you need to do a 8 hour course (mostly lecture and some handling of the firearms, then an written and practical exam, no shooting), then you send the application and wait a minimum of 28 days.

Once you get the license you can buy guns and ammo. Ammo and guns can be stored anywhere (not together unless in a safe), and guns must be kept trigger locked. You must transport guns unloaded and trigger locked.

Pistols and short barreled guns, plus a few rifles banned by name that retards think are scary, like the AR, are more complicated.

If you took the rpal test same time as your pal, its one fee for both licences i believe, otherwise its like a 4p dollar upgrade fee. Good for 5 years at which point yoh just renew for like 59 bucks or something. Oh, and be a member of a range

Only restrictions that I know of are on modern firearms, which are almost all obtainable with license.
Rifle permits are fairly hard to get and hunting rifles require separate permit. CCW allowed and fairly easy to get, open carry is not unless your profession requires it.

No real laws against cold weapons aside from prohibition of open carry and possibly the regulations on length of blades, but then again you can just say it's for
>collection
purposes and you get away with it as long as you don't walk around with it like fag

Look up two or three posts, i beat you to the punch

Sturmgewehr 57

The top is a K31. It's our like, "iconic" gun if you will.

See For the rest

Thanks user

You can walk with a fucking cavalery saber man, its all legal.
You cannot have concealed weapons.
So a cane-sword would be illegal.
Or having a small butter knife kidden in a drilled book would be very illegal.

Our laws are retarded, sometimes awesome retarded, other times stupid retarded.

>looks automatic
Libtard alert.

>Polish law is so fucking stupid, it almost hasn't changed since communism.
>it almost hasn't changed since communism.
>it hasn't changed since communism.

Tats the point mate. Commies disarmed us, and as with stealing, government does not like competition. So the new "democratic" government left this shit as it was.

Always willing to help fellow leafs get their first gat

Middle one is a STGW 57, and the one you think is a mosin is a K31. They're all Swiss mil-surp rifles. You need to up your game, bro.

ill add a bit more:
Pistols are limited to 10 cartridges
Semi-auto rifles are limited to 5 cartridges
Lever, pump and bolt action have no limit
Rimfire has no limits

many people use pistol mags in rifles which is legal, apparently there's a few bolt action magazines that work in semis idk

The correct answer is: "It's called the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs." You don't need to justify rights.

are you sure? i thought only knifes with a spring were illegal.

UK

>No guns
>No Knives (Unless your religion allows you to)
>No bats
>No knuckle dusters
>No spoons
>No nunchucks
>No tazers
>No heavy brick mobile phones (Which could potentially cause blunt force trauma)
>No keys
>No hands
>No feet
>No pepper spray/mace

You are allowed to carry a prayer mat however, that's fine.

Ohh shit, Libya in the house! How's the rape gang going? Do you miss Gaddafi?

wew lad I thought we were bad

If the Jews were in control of the NRA, we wouldn't have a NRA.

Get into the rug business... Im sure prophets will be thru the roof!

>my picture is posted on Sup Forums

I don't know how to feel about that.

What's the process for obtaining automatic rifles, Mountain Jew?

So you can legitimately buy them in a store?

We're pretty good at it m8

Not all guns are legal.

binland ;^))

Have you needed your first amendment? Or your 4th?

Depends from Canton to Canton. Usually the more pro-gun cantons will issue you a special permit called the Ausnahmebewilligung where you can buy full autos. It's may issue though.

Getting the guns is not the problem. The problem comes after owning those guns.

By having full autos, you give cops the authority to visit your house once or twice a year to check if the full auto gun is stored properly (bolt removed and stored hidden away) and theoretically you need a special "shooting permit" that exists just to shoot full autos.

Life is good in Wisconsin

I'm kind of curious on how this shit works. I know they ban you from carrying all this shit in public but how do they restrict the buying of this stuff? Do they really stop you from buying something from your local hardware store because you could potentially use it as a weapon?

KILL EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT EM OUT

USA
USA
USA

After we conquer Russia and Europe your steppes will be next

praise tengri

no but as soon as you step outside the fuzz will taze you and send you to her Majesty's slammer

where would i go to attend this class and write this exam?

i live in southern ontario

I'm just saying I never needed to use my gun in self defense, not that because I didn't need it I shouldn't have the right.

>Ammo and weapon need to be stored separately at home

Gee golly, hold on a second mr. home intruder, let me grab my magazine from the other room so I can load my weapon and should you with it.

It's almost the same for firearms, either you get a hunting licence (with a test in hunting, animals, how to not hurt them, lots of bullshit actually) or you just have to be a member of a shooting range.

For other weapons, you may buy what you want, but you can't have them on you, only transportation is allowed (in a closed box, or in your trunk when in car) and require a good motive (you have a bat because you are going to play baseball, or have a big knife because you are a cook, or some shit like these)

Or you can go to the shitskins suburbs and buy a Balkans war AK47 without government knowing, but you have to be arab or black

Yeah, it really makes me sick to know the government is telling us how we should store our stuff in OUR homes

Also,
>FL, USA
>Firearms

Anyone over 18 can purchase a firearm, in some cases there is a waiting period. There is no legislation on how to store or use your firearm in private, although to carry in public you need a CCW license that requires a 1-2 course and to show "proficiency in handling a firearm" which means you go to a range and fire a round.

Few weeks later you can legally carry a weapon hidden on your body.

The moment when New Jersey has more chuched gun laws than your country

Go to your local gunshop, or search for licenced PAL examiners in your area. I live in BC so it was as simple as that. Not too sure about ontario

lol why are throwing stars banned. They are a not a viable weapon, more for fun to throw at stuff.

stick that leaf up your dick hole faggot

>Not starting a Revolution and making a constitution like us already.
baka grow a spine guys just remember u guys outnumber them its time to wake up.