Would you move to other countries if you have chance?

Would you move to other countries if you have chance?

I am uni student
I wanna be great so I am thinking to migrate USA

im gonna migrate to japan

Don't expect to do anything but teach English and hear the word Japan 50 times a day. Oh and if she blows you she thinks you're dating.

Just remember to bring some of your women at tribute then you move here.

Warm those women of the dindu.

>Be great
>Migrate to the US

Pick one

I wish I could move to a comfy rural town in northern Denmark and just live a comfy neet life thanks to their expanded social safety net.

I wouldn't mind marrying a qt ashkenazi Jewess with big tits and moving to Israel either

Checked and don't be a faggot here.

Any Japanese want to be my online friend?

OP is shitposting korean

Worst Korean women them. They can drink at least.

>thinking actual japfag post on 4chin
No cute grills internet here go to video.fc2.com

お前がproxy使ってるからって、ほかのやつもproxy使ってる事にはならんだろ

Hi. I see you're enjoying life in Japan. Good.

Don't do it senpai. I have been to Tokio and it was heaven compared to Major western cities.

t. Croatian diaspora

Take it from a true americunt
I'm glad you have some respect for our great nation.

But yo. Stay in nipland. Trust me. Just take a trip to your local countyside and spend some time away from the city.

Www使ってないよ。読み書きあまりできないけど。

地震だ!

You've got a point, the countryside here is beautiful but not many people respect it enough.

fucking english teacher

お前みたいなやつのせいでこっちまでProxy扱いされてクッソだるいんだよ死ね

Who says I'm an English teacher nigger! Don't derail the thread because of people like me no I don't use a fucking proxy and I honestly don't care what you think. Why are you so hung up on proxy? Are you trying to download pron DVD to sell or some shit? Pick up an iP magazine for fucks sake. I've been in japan longer than Sup Forums.

I don't really think about it but if I was going to go anywhere it would be Russia or Eastern Europe NATO state.

Whatever you do don't go to Cali. And can you guys do something about all the Chinks in Tokyo? Thanks.

Tokyo is little China recently.

I wanna move to Japan because I'm a weeb faggot and I think your mythology and culture is pretty cool

You'll be disappointed. I was never one but I think people think it's like the anime they see.

Well, I'd at the very least like to visit sometime.

It's a very fun place but make sure if you visit to make it a slightly long trip. The city moves too fast. I would say 2-3 week minimum of you want to feel japan.

You're either typical Japanese or a foreigner who wants to be one are you not? Don't ever call me an English teacher lmao.