/trek/

ywn drink Kanar with Damar edition

>tfw looking forward to this week's Seth MacFarlane space comedy more than the actual new Star Trek

What the fuck happened bros?

Watch them both you pussy

I bet you skipped TNG S1 too didn;t you

SJeWs

>tfw looking forward to this week's Seth MacFarlane space comedy more than the actual new Star Trek
Anyone who is enjoying either of these shows has incredibly low standards. I guarantee you there are better sci-fi shows you haven't finished yet. Just go watch one of those.

I just watched the first episode of the Orville. It was actually pretty good, I was suprised. Seth wasn't as unfunny or lacking charm as I expected him to be. Also the alien characters are nice and I liked the racist android. The relationship stuff is kinda meh right now and some of the humour is hit or miss, but I enjoyed watching it.

Is "fuck this commie sjw bullshit letting women and colored run things" the new "discovery has the first black lead in trek"?

she was never the worst tho. She did nothing wrong and didn't even bully Data that hard.

>incredibly low standards
>in a Trek thread
WOAH

>She did nothing wrong
Never said she did. She was just a shit character all around.

What are the best uniforms? For me it's the Wrath of Khan uniforms. They feel like old Naval uniforms. I'd love to see them in navy blue and gold.

Fucking A now I'm hungry.

maybe it's because season 2 of TNG was the first Trek I ever saw, but I liked her (though I was confused why she was there since I kinda knew there was supposed to be a younger redheaded doctor)

the flap that hangs down always bothered me for some reason, what up with that?

>your pic
that was a very weird episode

>Alexander is like 8
>Lwaxana takes him to an alien stripclub on the holodeck

just watched the first episode of STD
for whom was this made? it shits on everything classical ST and people who weren't fans before won't care
this is even more neo Star Trek than the alternative timeline

At least she had character, unlike Crusher.

Pulaski isn't that bad. She just got labeled as Crusher's temporary replacement because that's what she ended up being.
>mfw almost done with season 2
I can see Crusher on the horizon already

Is this the right op?

sure

Data has no emotion and doesn't do things with malice or anything. The Bones/Spock thing worked because Spock was cuntish too.
She bullying Data is like someone bullying a retarded child that doesn't even fight back.

No one knows who it was made for. It won't attract newbies and it certainly will not keep Trekkers. It's dead.

Fuck klingons. Boring cunts.

Directorial decision. It helps frame the actor's face. It can also help the actor keep cool, those uniforms were supposedly pretty hot.

She just had a sour attitude constantly. I ended up liking Ro more because at least she had a backstory on why she acts like a constant cunt.

Prove me wrong, generic doctor lady.

Christ, the writing on STD is abysmal.

What's the cbs deal? 9,99 per month and you can cancel monthly?

the thing is tho, by the second half of the season she was getting to know Data much better and there were signs that she was growing to respect him. That would have been a nice development and not have mirrored the Spock/Bones relationship too much. But we'll never know how things would've turned out since she only got one season where they weren't quite sure what to do with her yet.

Two tier pricing, one gets you the service with commercials and the other without.

It's a great deal buy it today!

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

THAT IS ALL

She's a stern mother who secretly has feelings for Picard and is very straight laced, much like Picard himself. She is passionate enough about her profession that she would consider breaking the prime directive to help someone.
I've only watched season one so I can't say much more.

there literally was no character building besides waah waah dramatic childhood event, I can't even remember any name

Nice

Well there's Michael, and there's........fuck

ATTENTION CITIZENS OF CARDASSIA.

YOU MAY BE AWARE THAT KIRA NERYS' MOM HAS THE TIGHTEST PUSSY IN THE QUADRANT.
I ASSURE YOU, IT IS NOW QUITE THE OPPOSITE.

Yes, she's professional and values life highly
aka generic doctor lady

IT SEEMS A CLONE OF MYSELF HAS BEEN MADE AND SET LOOSE ON TEROK NOR. I ASSURE YOU WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO CAPTURE HIM AND BRING BACK TO MY QUARTERS WHERE YOUR POPE IS WAITING FOR DOUBLE THE CUMMIES

THAT IS ALL

I just want to know when cbs will realize the fucked up. If 2/3 cancel their subscription after episode 4 it will be hilarious

The Ayy is called Saru.

What are you even talking about?

Saru was established as the cautious autist character, we got more than enough background on Michael "See a Klang, make him hang" Burnham and everyone else died so who cares.

pretty sure I'm dying here. Still sick.
Can't hold food down. Water makes me nauseous. This isnt a meme. Just wanted to thank you all for a fine week of shitposting if I don't make it.

that is all...

You would think they'd do some half price if you sign up for 4 months thing to prevent people from dropping it but whatever.

i fucking lose it at every "I ASSURE YOU..."

If the Klingons worship Kahless so much

Why the fuck do their bat'leth's look so retarded?

ATTENTION /TREK/ POSTERS

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT SOME OF YOU ARE FOOLS WHO MADE MULTIPLE OPS AT THE SAME TIME. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN ANYMORE. YOUR CARDASSIAN OVERSEERS WILL BE TAKING OVER THIS GENERAL. I ASSURE YOU, WITH OUR HELP, THIS WILL BE THE FINEST GENERAL IN THE QUADRANT.

BEFORE I LEAVE YOU, I JUST WANT TO PUT ON THE RECORD THAT MILES EDWARD O'BRIEN IS A POTATO EATING, PROTESTANT KEK WHO CANT SATISFY HIS WIFE LIKE A CERTAIN CARDASSIAN CAN!

THAT IS ALL

Uhhhm that doesn't look like Balance of terror or Star Trek (2009), Star Trek Beyond or Star Trek Into Darkness. No idea what obscure source that is from but we didn't consider that.

t. CBS employee

What did you say, you little bitch?

Holographic comms were introduced as an innovation on DS9.

100 years earlier they just... have it.

That bat'leth was lost for ages though.

that's fine tho, not every doctor has to be super special and TNG already had enough special characters
Crusher is that bit of normality that was needed

Have some hot fish juice, I'm sure it will help.

That was kinda stupid though.
TNG already had ultra-magical holographic technology but they couldn't communicate with it for no reason?

Gotta handle a bitch, Chief.

Isn't the jjverse already divergent because of all the time travel?

>are you there Spock? It's me Spock. This is Mr Spock to ground control. Can you hear me major spock?

To be fair... come on, that's like bitching the klingons changed, it's the kind of thing roddenbury would have done and just gone "dude we have actual budget now"

why do we get all this futuristic looking bullshit when everyone just wants some "conservative" actually star trek looking star trek and episodes about ethics and morals and shit and fucking alien qts on the side

Yes. By the 90's it already looked kinda dumb but that's Just How It Was

>why do we get all this futuristic looking bullshit
They are just piggybacking off the JJ Abrams movies

I thought it was mostly fine. The only thing that bugged me was the hull colouring and the phasers. But at least they did the ship phasers blue.

I prescribe three litres of yamok sauce to be taken once every three hours

see for example

Can't even handle rice and water, dear friend.

Don't mourn me. Vindicate me. Gulag or kill every last one.

Let's nitpick everything we can think of re: STD

>ships drop out of warp too abruptly

Hello Dukat,

If your seeing this, The captain and I have infected you with a nanovirus. It will last at least 10 days while I put my class 8 Probedick inside your bastard daughter Ziyal.

Have a speedy recovery.

I want to fuck her klingon pussy so bad

I was fine with that

>by not using elements from it.
A Kelvin Timeline Prequel with Chris Hemsworth, Peter Weller, and Bruce Greenwood would've been better.

>Fallout_4_VATS.jpg

FILTHY RACEMIXING HUMAN

REMAIN KLINGON
REMAIN KLINGON

Did Kira smash?

Her pussy is gonna look nastier than a bowl of Gagh

>>by not using elements from it.
Legally they can't because of the shitshow that is the Star Trek ownership between Paramount and CBS.

Paramount controls the films and CBS can't use their stuff directly.

>dukat seduced a woman and then her daughter
>both hate spoonies with all of their being
That's quite an achievement.

Duly noted. Thank for your concern Julian.

Nice bluff tailor, she won't be able to feel your little sewing needle after that breen camp. Hasperat down the celestial gate.

God she's actually hot, I always thought Klingon women were hot, imagine being a human male in starfleet and an aggressive Klingon warrior woman wanted to mate with you.

>Michelle Yeoh
I would an asian gilf captain if we're being honest with each other familia

Who's gonna be the /didnothingwrong/ character in STD that we memequote? Lorca?

We don't embrace other cultures, we conquer them!

>Hasperat down the celestial gate.

>actually looks like this

my black friend

Federation diversity v Klingon nationalism

Make Qo'nos Great Again

>Hasperat down the celestial gate

then why are retards lumping up Discovery's turd to JJTrek?

Did it ever occur to them that the Kelvin Timeline is just an Alternate Universe compared to what it is essentially the Gundam Thunderbolt of the franchise (Prime/UC only in name)

Mudd.

imagine the smell

qt.

That didn't bother me though. Star trek changes when it gets new budget. Like, Roddenbury literally did not give a fuck about this, stop being angry at something the creator of star trek not only would do, but did himself do.

wew lad. I would. Those fluffy klingon lips need the touch of human cock.

I'll embrace your wife, one eyed manlet

I dropped iZombie when they randomly cucked Major and BLACKED her, how did it end up?

STO Ship predictions for Discovery's class.?