PAY FOR HYDEWARS

PAY FOR HYDEWARS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PEJFQAkl0k
pitchfork.com/news/70282-bands-featured-on-adult-swims-cancelled-million-dollar-extreme-disavow-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GIVE ME 5 DOLLARS

THESE 40s ARENT GONNA BUY THEMSELVES

Nah, I actually paid for that kickstarter series he did, and the quality was so low for half the episodes that I will 100% never give ole Sammy another dime of my money.

nope, gonna pirate every single one you ugly piece of shit

SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS

PAY FOR MY MOTORCYCLE

youtube.com/watch?v=8PEJFQAkl0k

Why bother, he's just gonna blow it on Cheetos anyways

Is sam a sociopath?

>it's a Sam makes a thread about himself episode

He is a trump supporter, so yes.

I enjoy them, he thinks bad reputation is still publicity but not when you're e-begging.

We'll see the rise and fall of this Sam Hyde character

>literally becoming a Gibbs

pay up

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Hyde Wars. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Sam's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Hyde Wars truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sams's existencial catchphrase "GIMME MONEY," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sam's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Sam Hyde tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

PAY UP

>work on your career for 10 years
>throw it all away for you and your friends for Sup Forums memes
What the fuck

What went so fucking wrong?

Are they fucking stupid?

They were literally making it doing what they always loved to do since they were very young and now they're in shit all of them

>We'll see the rise
Done.
>and fall
We're seeing it now.

Well, found my new pape.

>Nah I actually paid for that kickstarter series he did
Lmao

they lost the show as soon as trump won.

It's only 5 bucks guys, just do it.

If YOU think it's worth it then you should
PAY UP
PAY

Maybe they're fuckups in real life? Can't treat their bosses right?

MDE was extremely repdilled but not necessarily in a Sup Forums way, more like a coming to terms with real life and all its bullshit.

What's up with that jew? Were they really unable to deal with a jew irl and treat him well?

PAY FOR IT SO I CAN GET HEALTHCARE!

Don't blame Charles or Nick, it's not their fault, and they can still make kino. Just look at smocaine 3, best shit for months and Sam is barely in it. Accident? No, Sam has become a conceited, semi-homeless dick.

He got poisoned by his own irony over the years. If absolutely nothing deserves to be taken seriously, you are free to torpedo your relationships, career, and life to your hearts content. The joke is worth more. It didn't used to be like this, back in the days of Moms he had a sense of perspective on things. However, he kept making his actual self and life part of the joke until he couldn't separate them anymore, and it's perfectly acceptable to go on a cretin magnet's youtube channel and sarcastically cry about the holocaust in such a way even the idiot whos show it is can't tell what level of irony you are on. The final irony is that this insincerity is what allows him to take himself so seriously. How do you square off a worldview built around treating nothing even yourself as sacred, and then suddenly being told by thousands of mongs you are the messiah against (((them))). You buy your own bullshit, and start genuinely thinking the things that you used to say to mock those who really believed it. The Sam we knew is gone, but I promise you he has a lot more to show us. World Peace may have been his only chance to live a sort of happy life, and now it's gone, his implosion will entertain us for years. Too bad it will continue well after it stops being funny

They got cancelled because shit like Buzzfeed reporting that sam was a nazi and putting hidden swastikas in the show. This put pressure on Turner Broadcasting to get adult swim to cancel the show despite Mike Lazzo wanting season 2.
Literally the only reason

Damn, he's gross.

Why is it always the most disgusting people who believe that their white genes are superior?

I agree to this, Sam was prominently featured on MDE to the point of being the "star" of the show, so maybe he believed it?

If they got to the point of having an actual show, werent they smart enough to start some form of social media communication in which they as a brand dismissed all these alegations and communicated some normie-tier messages of neutrality?

that intro got me

>werent they smart enough
no.

So at the core, all their infantilism and irony was not really all that staged, but they where childish at heart?

I'm no kike myself but I can see how a more professional aproach to things can be beneficial if you have something like a show or official product on the market. It's not like when they made videos for fun in their free time.

tfw you realize charls was the true comedy and editing genius of MDE

tfw you realize that sam is ONLY good when he has the chad charls to ground him from turning into a kike

Well to be fair Charls is the one who delivered all the biggest redpills in MDE.

Sam was the comic relief and the action guy that played the retarded characters.

Nick was the in between more down to earth guy that made things more realistic

pitchfork.com/news/70282-bands-featured-on-adult-swims-cancelled-million-dollar-extreme-disavow-show/
God damn this is so aggravating.
>dude white supremacist show lmao!

>Well to be fair Charls is the one who delivered all the biggest redpills in MDE.

I'm surprised more people don't realize this

marathoning kickstarter tv atm

any tips/tricks?

Like when he's smoking at night dressed as a dystopic hobo with the trench coat or in the university sketch or when Sam is a woman that wants an artificial kid, he's the one redpilling

the funny thing is that it wouldn't have been cancelled if hillary won

to be fair, a band might not want its image tarnished by being associated with Sup Forums types, they may not have known what the show was about

what i don't get is the 3teeth guys who watched the show, praised it for being subversive and didn't get the right-wing undertones of the satire

also john maus never disavowed

Yeah, don't

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E

F R E S H

That as well, he's the main redpiller

Why does he look so fucked up now?

he's a shit stirrer for the sake of being a shit stirrer. if he bothers you, he takes it as at a victory.

there's no stopping this ride, I'm already at s01e08.

I loved the kickstarter episodes and thought they were worth it, he should do projects like that instead of trying to make people pay for a fucking blog.

you're so out of touch

white males age like milk

don't like it, don't buy it

do elaborate sam

I knew it was fake right away because YouTube would never in a million years let him monetize his videos.

is this supposed to be funny

>Adult Swim recently cancelled “Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace” after one season. The controversial sketch comedy show had gained a reputation for promoting racist, sexist, and bigoted viewpoints and symbolism. (Its creator, Sam Hyde, is an outspoken member of the so-called “alt-right,” a movement that embraces an ideology of white nationalism.)

really now

retard

Pirate every single one? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

>white people are the best! Remember who built this place! I mean, not me personally b-but people who look like me! I mean not exactly, a lot of them have blonde hair and blue eyes but they share my skin color! White people are the bastions of western civilization and that means so am I because I'm white!
>fuck off retard
>haha score one for me!

Oh shit

>there are people who donate to his patreon but will still have to pay more money for his content
He's literally just shekeling money, dude. He's a terrible businessman and self admits he's bad with money. Its pure e-begging desperation. Charls is better anyways.

who are you quoting

>people plan on giving him money when he still hasn't sent out the shirts people bought from him 5 years ago
hahahahHAHAHAHAHA

who makes these images? do you think we're all literally retarded?

yeah I get it, tap water has a bunch of shit in it. What part of that is funny? If I want to here some le epic punk right leaning counter culture faggots I'll go watch a paul joseph watson video and read his comment section. I don't need to tune in at 12:15 am and watch you and your faggot friends get paid to have smug looks on your faces tossing shit into a glass.

SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO PAY

brainlet

I guess every greentext story is a quote right

see
then go watch paul joseph watson. why are you so angry?

>newfags

exposed

fuck off sam

why did you link me in this post

my neurons are not activating

O B S E S S E D

totally fucked that up, mate. sorry.

it's 2 am, it's a self-defense situation

I watched half of one episode of that shit adult swim show before turning it off I know there's such a thing as anti-humour but they don't even achieve that. I don't care about the politics but I'm glad it was cancelled.

Reminder that Sam wears lifts in his shoes since he's ashamed of being a manlet

Low effort damage control there Sammy. You should pay your NEET buddy more than 200 a month and maybe he'll put in some more effort.

Are you retarded?

no

what?

So these are the Aryan Gods that women just cannot resist. Interesting.

I've been here two months you dick I've probably been here longer than you trumpcuck

no. sam hyde is a washed up clown addicted to steroids.

nigga, you're retarded.

>I've been here two months
N E W F A G G O T

8 more years

In his last vid he whines about having to actually pay people to get stuff done. Said one of his employees gets 200 a month to shitpost and spam Sam threats for him. Otherwise no one would make an MDE/Sam thread here, ever.

>editing genius
>editing is always credited to Andrew Ruse or some other dude
You don't know what you be talkin about mah G, I do like Charls though and if he edited a lot of videos then great but I haven't seen that yet except on his own vids he takes, or with experience with his former channel.

Who was worst after trying to bang a tranny to be relevant, Sam or Anthony Cumia?

he didn't say that. try watching the video, mate.

>making shit up

baka famalam

Anthony of Opie and Anthony did it more low key.