I'll never be able to volunteer for an epic World War and die a hero for my country

I'll never be able to volunteer for an epic World War and die a hero for my country.
What's the point of living?
Buying the latest iPhones and Jew products?

Attempting to fuck her and miserably failing. That's at least my.

Better die in jew wars am I right? goy five!

trying to make your country a better place so your future children can continue to make it better.

KYS nigger.

Just have a bunch of kids so they can die instead. Vicarious living.

at least we can live to develop the latest in dank meme technology right?

>no blocco studentesco in my country
>no cute right-wing activist to discuss the future fate of the white europe with
>just kill me already

start a fight club, maybe you can die doing that

>getting cucked by """your""" """"country""""

>What's the point of living?
If you have to ask this, you're depressed. Life justifies itself.

>Life justifies itself.

Fuck off normalfag

>Life justifies itself.
I don't think I've ever seen a more meaningless statement

Makes sense.

If you're having a good time, why does the reason matter?

Do you ask why a waterslide is fun?

> ifunny

not all of us blindly subscribe to hedonism

> Just turn off your brain and don't think about it. Don't ask stupid questions like “What is the meaning of life.”, they could make you sad :(
> Life justifies itself.

Stupid normie.

You don't have to go to orgys and smoke crack to have a good time.

Just do what you like. Read. Lift. Play piano.

Why does this place have such a "nothing can feel good, everything must be suffering" mentality?

Where do I get a fascist qt like that?

>Why does this place have such a "nothing can feel good, everything must be suffering" mentality?
I'm not sure where you're getting such an extreme false dichotomy from, nobody implied this

some of us look for more than short-term fleeting pleasures

>Why does this place have such a "nothing can feel good, everything must be suffering" mentality?
You know that there is something between “Everything is fine, with unicorns and rainbows, let's invite some muslims, because they will enrich us” and “everything is shit and the whole life has to be suffering”?

>What's the point of living?
Making my boyfriend's life happier.

I would blow my load all over that Qt, makes me want to wank every time I see this pic.

If you needed to be in a major war to get meaning in life, you're quite clearly doing something wrong in your life.