Americam Vandal

What did you think of this show? Thought it was pretty good how it started with shitty dick humor and progressed into something actually pretty funny and good. Also most characters were well written. I fucking loved Trimboli and Kraz.

[Spoiler] seriously though, who the fuck drew the dicks? Was it really Van and Christa? Sara Pearson somehow? I'm kinda lost [/spoiler]

I DREW THE DICKS

I messed up the spoiler tags, what a mess of a thread.

Christa and Van most likely
She literally Cartman style confesses and had no reason to take up the cause

Sarah Pearson? She is.... distracting

It was obviously Ming

Alex Trimboli is a little bitch.

HUGE lil bitch

Sam drew the dicks 100%.

In the 2nd episode where they are timing how long to draw 27 dicks, Sam is drawing them on cardboard exactly like the vandal. His allabi was that he was painting backdrops for the play, so he was already at school with paint and had an excuse if he got paint on him.

When they go look at the shed at GramGrams the girl is confused and looks at Sam after Moldanado says neither of them attended. She says something like "that's weird I could have sworn I saw you".

Moldanado got hung up on the relationship part and didn't look deep enough into him. He stayed on the doc staff to make sure his name stayed clear.

No way!!! It's Mingh dude. And Christa is definitely involved. But I'll throw this out there, I think Kraz helped her. He hated the coach, you see him in the background on stage walking off angrily when the coach wins that award. And in Crista's one protest video Katz is in it buying a shirt and supporting her cause.

He also at the end smugly says "it's not like id draw 27 dicks for you or anything". He did it to impress the girl and elevate his popularity status. That's why is going to prom and parties as a sophmore.

I liked it, probably the best Netflix original series.

I don't want to believe Sam drew the dicks, because that was so obvious and would be such an oversight.

The "did Sara Pearson hook up with the snitch kid" subplot was the best

Oh shit, also when they get the spray paint he grabs it and is like to late to finger print it now

That's a really weak motive. The part where he quickly grabs the spray can in the shed so fingerprints are rendered useless is kinda sketchy though.

True winner in the end was the kid who hooked up with both Sarah Pearson and her friend

overrated, not enough christa

Good for Pat

Is Pat /ourguy/?

Fucking Pat Micklewaite

We never even got live Pat did we? Just that dumb photo.

Absolutely

The end justifies that there doesn't need to be a clear motive. People are too complex and don't adhere to the labels we put on them. The friendly sidekick could totally be the criminal mastermind. Things like this and Serial don't have satisfying endings because people sometimes act irrational and will always choose self preservation.

Not a chance. No one on this board could have done what he did. Pat's a Chad in Joey's clothing.

I think the couple's theory applies, but I don't think it was Christa and Van, instead I think it was Christa and Pat Micklewaite. Christa had Pat spray paint the cars while she deleted the footage. My reasoning for this is that these two are the only two members of the "Strategy Club". Christa's motive is pretty clear in that she's doing it to get back at Coach Rafferty and the rest of the Hanover staff for making him teacher of the year. Pat on the other hand, he probably did it to get on Christa's list.

What did Rafferty say to Christa that triggered her so hard?

Who did Mackenzie cuck Dylan with?

>What did Rafferty say to Christa that triggered her so hard?
Something about gender equality for sure, but that's all they're gonna give us. It probably wasn't just about her protesting on his shit because she wouldn't refuse to say that.

>Who did Mackenzie cuck Dylan with?
A college kid, she says something about him being in a dorm. Probably a guy she met on Twitch

Come to think of it, Early on there was a part where Dylan mentions that people on Twitch always called her hot and it shows a couple. Was one of them the same username as this guy?

I'm too lazy to check

damn this is a great theory

Good, but why, then, doesn't she know CPR? Why then did Van give her the cert. without her knowing? She was documented as being with Van at that time so if Van wasn't involved he has to have been tricked somehow.

Van is just her alibi, that doesn't mean he did the dicks. He might not even know that he's involved.

Peter did absolutely nothing wrong throughout the whole show.