"We need Hillary because she is a woman and is not Donald Trump."

youtube.com/watch?v=ykBC_L3rtX4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c
youtube.com/watch?v=6cyUak7Lnho
youtube.com/watch?v=6T_EZHwzbnw
youtube.com/watch?v=XvAsR4O4W0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder how many people just say Hillary because they don't want to be shamed for being a trump supporter on campus.

>Canadians

Not even surprised

Fucking hell.

Single women = nation wreckers
Should never have got the vote

What the hell can you expect from THE liberal leafcountry.

I swear 60 years ago If you would've asked the poorest farmer in buttfuck nowhere this question he would have never answered this dumb shit, Its so scary to see how low we've fallen.

yeah, it's just like 8 years ago when everybody claimed they were voting for obama so they didn't have to admit they weren't voting for the black guy

Leaf purge when?

>Ryerson

Middle of the city, vast majority of students are fecal in appearance.

>dont know shit about either
>not trump though

also

> search an entire campus.
>not one trump supporter
>"rebal"

BS

Why are women allowed to vote? Jesus Christ

"White people are such cucks that they WANT to go extinct, millions of them just fucking demand it" is a pretty hard redpill to swallow.

You're aware of that, aren't you Hans?

You guys I just had a great idea. Take away the right to vote from single women only. This way women will have an incentive to form families.

In fairness the greatest revenge white people can have is going extinct

Think about it for a minute

Reminds me of these sam hyde classics;
youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c
youtube.com/watch?v=6cyUak7Lnho
youtube.com/watch?v=6T_EZHwzbnw

>canadian intellectuals

why are they acting like its going to be there president also? don't they already have a cuck in office?

goes to show how much everyone hangs from Americas balls

Democracy is so great so superior to monarchies.

BECAUSE MUH FUCKING VAGINA.

This is university level thinking.

>that slight moan she does after signing out

lmao calm down bro. You aint THAT important. Im mexican, we love ya but dont push it with that nonsense

This is like shooting fish in a barrel though. I dare say you could go to basically any campus in, say, Seattle and get the same results.

HA
If you woke up and all white people were magically gone, the world would be to ruins. The only other race that even slightly make things worse if they disappeared are the good Asians and Indians. Any loses from any other race disappearing would be greatly outweighed by all the good their absence would do.

>he's like your drunk uncle type guy

nice projection kek

Ah man I've met some Trump supporters at UBC, shit I've seen like 3 people on campus with bootleg MAGA hats.

This really activated my almonds

She's not wrong.

hehe
incest jokes

I couldn't make it through the whole thing, but after browsing through the thread and seeing this, I had to go back and see.

>ummhff

muh dick

>canadian campus

so... who the fuck cares? does canada get to vote in the US election? no? then what the fuck are you even doing by making this video?

lmao if i woke up i would live in the same town that is almost 100% latino and the rest are asians and some nig nogs. Its peaceful and quiet here and im sure we'll do just fine. White people arent water, we dont need a daily dose to live

>asking women their opinion
fucking masochist

I had to watch it in 10 second segments not to lose my mind in a rage.

Democracy is a catastrophic failure and something else needs to be put in place. Something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=XvAsR4O4W0w

Trumps worst enemy is women wanting a first female president.

>my town exists in a vacuum
>the entire infrastructure that supports and enables my town to remain prosperous wasn't set up almost exclusively by white people
You have an embarrassingly simplistic reasoning capability.

FUCKING LEAF NIGGERS. BUILD A NORTHERN WALL

What did Lauren expect?

Fucking leave Toronto for once

FUCKING GASSED

>fecal in appearance

"We need Donald because he is a man and is not Hillary Clinton."

That's what I'm doing. Better to lie than lose all my "friends".

First thing I thought while watching it. Who thought it was a good idea to let people govern themselves?

This is infuriating.
I hate my countrymen so much.

HAHAHAHA nigger everyone including the workers, mayors, local government, and everything that makes the wheels turn is run by us. But oh no, the magical white man is actually secretly helping us because we poor poor brown people cant care for ourselves! Nigger how about you keep living that stupid pipe dream. If you honestly believe that white are in danger of going extinct and are incapable of saving themselves how you expect them to save everyone else hahaha. Youre an embarrassment to your race, Larry

2:37

"I'm just sick of old white men running countries"

See, our (((universities))) are re education facilities to

>Why Hillary Clinton?

>Because I've heard more negatives about him than Hillary

The lying media succeeding in brainwashing a generation.

Ya cool story bro

Oh no trump will surely lose when all those canadians vote

I don't even need or want to watch this, and I'm already mad.

Toronto really is really different than the rest. I wonder why that is.

Also check'd

^ Brampton or Surrey detected

Just wait a few decades until the full weight of brown people takes its toll and you see the corruption, the contracts given for friends and relatives, the extremely high auto and commercial insurance rates due to fraud, the packed schools and roads with not enough contributors to maintain them at the previous standard, the degrading environment due to people increasingly choosing to dump their waste in the ground or in parks, etc.

A city that's only been brown for 15 years isn't a brown city in functionality. That takes a couple generations.

LOL

this shitskin actually thinks hes can maintain a 1st world country

It doesn't matter if all 35 million of us would not vote for Trump, last time I checked, only American citizens vote in American elections.

Pic related. Typical Canadian Shillary supporter.

At least we're not cuckistan.

The greatest revenge is we leave the earth and colonize local star systems while the niggers and mudslimes rape what's left of Earth until the sun explodes or we come back to cleanse and repair our mother planet

Guys, I'm crying right now ;_;

Even if they found a Trump supporter they wouldn't put him/her into the video.

Yeah, but the downside is we don't get to see it.

So are these the same kind of Canadian "males" shitposting here?

Would get just as good answers if they asked a bunch of 5 year olds...

NEXT ON Sup Forums
We travel to the diverse city of Tijuana, to get the opinions of local taco vendors and their opinion on Russia's president.
Tijuana taco vendors are often thought of as Mexican intellectuals.