"Rolling Coal": worse than a Chimpout?

I know that here on Sup Forums there's pretty much nothing worse than ANY black person, but still I feel compelled to ask you how you feel about the "rolling coal" phenomenon.

I don't give a shit

^^ proud coal roller?

it's a waste of money since you're letting unburnt fumes in to the air, resulting in worse gas mileage and power. not to mention that it would make my car and the environment dirty

however, it looks really good sometimes like on small diesel sedans so these should be a thing but only at car shows
this thread should probably be on /o/ but i know they would turn it in to another useless gay thead

>Companies poisoning the environment and dumping radioactive shit in the water supply.

>Somehow some redneck running diesel too lean is something to be concerned about.

Priorities m8.

unburnt fuel is an indicator of poor performance

but who cares it looks badazz awww DANG!

it's degenerate

This shit hasn't appeared, at least in any noticeable form, in the UK yet
Diesels are just not "cool" for some reason...

Personally, I don't care. They're not hurting anyone. If they want to fuck up their econ, power, torque and possibly their engine that's OK with me.

Lived in an affluent area that got gentrified with new money and millennials ......had a 2001 powerstroke with 125 hp boost chip installed.

They put in bike lanes .......guys would block traffic on purpose.

I saw it as my civic duty to gas them on a regular basis, felt good....smiling now looking back on the feels boys.

Had black family move in.....hated on them .....but ultimately the millennial faggots pushed me into.moving.....well the nigglets were the last straw.....my watershed moment.

Sounds like you were the nigger.

I have some buddies into performance diesel (this is the white part of Canada that expects every family to own two trucks, an the lift kit is option for the wife's truck).

We live for the whistle of aftermaket turbos and the trucks do burnout competitions all the time, but the only smoke we want to see is coming from the tires.

Wasting fuel and performance to make black clouds with a smoke switch is something you don't see outside of the trailerpark here and if the cops see it you are fucked and have to submit your vehicle for inspection. It is 100% full retard and a good way to get your truck keyed in a parking lot.

Good job burgerbro.

when you can drive across your entire country in 10 minutes you don't need diesel

>go to ease over inti the right lane to make a right turn
>motorcycle/bicycle 2 car lengths behind decides to pass on the right, blow their horn, shout profanities and flip the finger
>get in lane and make turn at the green light
>bicycle runs red light and slams into my passenger door
>somehow thie is all entirely my fault and I am trying to kill everyone on 2 wheels in my car

Tough talk from a nigger like yourself.

I used to have a old chevy c20 I modified a duramax diese into. I opened up the pump slightly electronically and messed around a bit with it. Produced more power but at 100% acceleration it rolled coal like a mother fucker. I considered installing a railroad claxon so I could choo-choo whilst spinning past people.
>Goddamn I miss that truck.
> ;_;

Truck drivers are just as obnoxious as blacks. We call them hitchniggers

burning diesel too rich
lean means less fuel

FTFY

>it's a waste of money since you're letting unburnt fumes in to the air, resulting in worse gas mileage and power.

When will this meme die? Yes, it is releasing more unburnt fuel than normal, because it is running at a higher level of performance than normal. It is fucking obvious that there is more fuel being used per engine cycle.

Yes, you are using more fuel, but it isn't without reason. At optimum performance, a diesel will emit soot, and lots of it.

But, this doesn't mean billy-bob in his unladen f550 with jesus and nascar stickers should run a performance tune. The only time roaling coal is acceptable is when you are towing a heavy payload uphill. That is it.

Rednecks are white niggers. Many of them descended from degenerate families on the margins of society, and often ridden with crime, who aren't any better than your average street nigger. They have low intelligence, low wisdom, low knowledge and high suspensions. Just like niggers they are obsessed with "swagger," bravado, and facade, making obnoxious spectacles of themselves wherever they go. They stick their elbow out their dualie-truck window so that others see it sticking out.

You can work in a skilled trade or blue collar job without being a fucking redneck.

*Tips Stetson*

M' truck

black smoke = unburnt fuel which means shitty tune

jokes on them they are wasting diesel. doesn't help that they jack trucks up which also fucks with fuel economy and alignment.

Bought a can of aircraft paint thinner, but couldn't find out where he lives

People who whine about it make me wish I could roll coal.

Its irl trolling

I like it. Yeah some rednecks do it just to be dicks, but I like to see it as a tribute to our industrial heritage, and corresponding cultural images like steamboats and smoking trains rolling across the prairie.

I wish my little brother would have realized this. Fucking dip chewing retard.

FRIG OFF RANDY YOU FUCKIN CHEESEBURGER DOME

But my 11 year old pickup truck with "nuke mecca" bumper stickers built everything known to modern civilization. Without this gas guzzling piece of garbage that, ironically, literally gives free money out of my wallet to middle eastern theocracies every week, we wouldn't have wheels, airplanes, electricity, or Duck Dynasty. I know this because I am completely unable to fathom how society might work if I couldn't live my abhorrent lifestyle.

If I can't wallow in a musty-smelling glass box with fast food wrappers heaped up on the floor for 40+ hours a week, billions of people will die in a global thermonuclear war.

Why do liberal college boys always want to shove they're lifestyles down our throats. I have no choice but to live 4 hours from my job opening boxes somewhere because I never thought about this much until just now.

>fucks with alignment.
Stop making shit up. Yes, McScrubson's "lift kit" is a bag of washers, some halfassed cast iron parts adhered with jb weld, and no actual installation hardware. But maybe you should spend more than the cost of a month's rent in a hobo village on a lift kit. Some are just inexcusably shitty, but others will actually make a vehicle handle and ride better.

Thank you. I was so triggered by that

stupid as shit but not even comparable to niggers chimping out

Had some friend who dusted some jackoff in a drop to ferrari w an old f250. God just hearing them tell that is awesome

no it actually fucks with the geometry of the front end. there is no point in jacking trucks up. they are shit for offroad and it deosnt help with towing or anything

anyone who does that needs to be locked up... you dump that shit on my car you're going to have a problem... go fuck yourself to death.

it's like this

environmental hippie --------------- normie who doesn't care --------------- fag that rolls coal

pick your place

every dumb hick you see around here with one of those stupid ass trucks who rolls coal with the front end jacked up and the rear end LOWERED so that it looks like a dog taking a shit rides around hunched over the steering wheel blasting rap music like a nigger so who cares. they're just white niggers.

It's a stupid waste of money, it's shitlib tier politics

You are the traffic
What the fuck are you doing with an automobile in the city you retard?

If you want to drive a car live in the suburbs with the rest of the cager cucks and spend 50% of the rest of your life stuck in traffic on the highway

This. Fucking hilarious when people get pissed about it

>no it actually fucks with the geometry of the front end.
Yes, and good manufacturers account for this. Not all lift kits are 18".

Given how carcinogenous the stuff is doing it anywhere near people is physical assault.