Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Spider-man

Miles.

If Bendis wrote it, Miles.

>when Bendis wrote it, it was Miles
Ftfy

Miles with his OHKO attack.

How the fuck does anyone tell superheroes apart now in the MU?
>look it's spider-man!
>is it the black one or the red one
>look it's hulk and cyclops!
>aren't they both dead
>look it's ms. marvel!
>don't you mean captain marvel

Clothes.

Miles and Peter have the same name/identity with the only thing separating them being their colors. Yet in normal conversation (like those crossover issues of Gwenpool and TASM) people are automatically able to know which Spider-Man people are talking about without any specification.
And with Cyclops, I don't think any of the public knows about all of the time travel bullshit the X-Men constantly go through, so I'm sure they're equally confused why Cyclops is simultaneously dead and alive.

It SHOULD be Peter because he is:

>Smarter
>More Experienced
>Most likely stronger due to being older
>Has more equipment now that could just keep Miles down

But like said, if Bendis were writing Miles would win because of his venom sting, and then Peter would say something like

>WOW SO COOL I WISH I COULD DO THAT

Barry and Wally are both running around calling themselves Flash, Kong and Clark are both flying around d being called Superman, and Kate and Clint are both shooting arrows while being called Hawkeye. What's the problem exactly?

You guys didn't read Spider-Men huh?

What are you talking about, the same thing happened there, Miles just used his one touch win move. Hell, he didn't even do that. He touched the ground and it somehow worked.

>You, sir are Spider-adjacent
You guys have to admit that was pretty good

If Bendis writes it, Miles. If anyone else writes it, Peter.

I'm still mad about that. Fuck that book.

Miles with 1 (one) venom blast.

Miles because of his bullshit venom blast. He did it in Spider-men. Peter should win though, but he's not going to.

Thanks for reminding me that the little negro stole Peter's name

Miles because fuck whitey amirite?

Miles wins because he's a shitty donut steel.

The Spider-Man/Deadpool Team Up comic run us great, yeah.

>Black hero has electricity powers

Is Bendis remotley self aware?

>taking off each other's masks
Gay.

NNYAAAGH!

I'll bite, what's the story behind this cover?

Another excuse for Bendis not to develop Miles' character?

It's a variant.

For?

Renew Your Vows.

it's miles because he's the authors pet

Miles because he has "I win" button, which evolved into literally super "I win" button.

This. Pete's not just superpower strong anymore, he's been fighting and training for decades. Dude has fought countless evil Spider-Men, and Miles without his bs Venom Sting isn't even on most of their levels.

>venom blast

just how strong is venom blast?

is it something only miles can do?

>just how strong is venom blast?

As strong as Bendis wants it to be. There was even a story where Miles was fighting Ult Doom who was immune to the Venom Touch. The solution was that Miles evolved his Venom Touch into "Super Venom Touch" I wish I was joking.

>is it something only miles can do?

Yes, and he doesn't even have to touch them anymore, he can touch the ground and it'll travel along it to hit the enemy.

In a fight based on what feats we've seen in the comics
>Parker hands down
going by the new marvel landscape
>Miles

He took out fucking Blackheart with it

Miguel.

He dosen't tecnically defeat Doom, but you're right it was bullshit he dosen't have to even touch his enemy it just a venom bomb

I like the idea of a teen hero with an OP attack but the problem is that it's his only attack. Make him super resourceful and intelligent and put him in situations where applying his attack isn't so easy.

A grand set up for a one hit KO.

The true spiderman win miles away.