twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Drumpf
>winning

days.to/election-day-in-us/2016

>Italy
>Winning

>Italy
>Winning

If Trump loses in Nov. he'll sue for an investigation, then Clinton will lose after mass voter fraud is uncovered -- Trump will declare a new era, the end of corruption in politics.

This will add to his mythos and will be great. In fact I hope this is how it plays out, I don't even want him to win, initially.

>italy
>winning

>Implying he ever had a fucking chance outside of the cuntry conservative grand old fuck party?

Kek

He has made 2.5% progress during the last month. Can he keep it up or will Hilldog slay him?

I really hope Hillary wins.

You shills realize Hillary is going to win, right?

Keep an eye on the LA times poll as well if hilldogs troughs widens (disgusting) then that is another good sign

u gay
u gay, nigga u gay
nigga u gay

Trump will be president and people will beg for a third term.

Trump will die of old age sometime in the 2030s.

You'll get revenge for Adwa one day, Giuseppe.

Remember when it was simple? You, me trump, bush and cruz.

That feels like it was only yesterday.

There is no future where Trump doesn't win. There can be no other outcome.

2060s**
silly me

National polls don't matter

He won't win Pennsylvania, he won't win Virginia
If he doesn't win one of those, the race is done

Not to mention he's only within 1 in Ohio, and tied in Florida.
If he loses either of those he's toast

He could easily win WI or MI.

Not to mention he's nearly tied in typical blue states in NM and NJ.

If he has Ohio and Florida he will win.

I hope Trump loses

ITALY
WINNING

>a fucking leaf

Reminder Trump has had a 5-10 point undersampling handicap on his polling numbers in all polls since the convention.

Independents are disproportionately underscored since all the polling groups changed their methodology.

LA Times is the least reliable poll

Yes but it is updated frequently and trends are trends.

HWAAAAAA!

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because all they can do is talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But none of that will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an amusing foot note, an embarrassment, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president, a woman who the entire nation thought was a literal criminal but still preferred to Trump.

I need to fap.

Hillary could rebound and start widening the gap again.

What bothers me is that she has been ahead the whol time, with Trump only briefly popping ahead for a few seconds before going and staying under again.

I wish Trump was ahead.

>*unsheathes katana*

your tears already sustain us posting more butthurt wont help.

BEAT IN THE STREET

>*teleport behind you*
psssh nothing personnel kid
>*cuts you into trillions of pieces*
>*sheats katana*
Eh, that was easy

>What bothers me is that she has been ahead the whole time, with Trump only briefly popping ahead for a few seconds
It should have any sane user worried. He has been consistently trailing Clinton through the whole election.

>all this effort
>still a pasta nigger

>Italy
>Winning

>What bothers me is that she has been ahead the whol time, with Trump only briefly popping ahead for a few seconds before going and staying under again.

Hillary has stayed out of the public eye as much as possible while letting the media campaign for her and try to increase Trump's negatives. She can't do that anymore and the first public semi-standoff between her and Trump has caused a minor crisis in her campaign.

I don't think that Hillary is capable of going on the offensive herself so if Trump is even with her then she is screwed.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

0/10 You worthless faggot. In the end, Trump winning doesn't actually matter. Yes, of course we want him to win. But the real reason for the rise of the "far right"/"alt-right"/"Evil Nazi baby killing racists" isn't because Trump appeared one day.

We were given birth by the fundamental circumstances of the West (decadence, immigrant invasion, Muslim terrorism, feminist overreach, safe spaces and social justice nonsense). Those conditions predated Trump and assuming he doesn't win and absolutely revolutionize America, they'll exist after him.

The basic facts of life in the West ensure that we'll never be defeated. Just like we wanted Norbert Hofer to win and he lost (before the election fraud was discovered), we want Trump to win. Because none of us like living in what the West has become.

But if we don't win this round, we'll just win next year, or the year after. The leftists and the globalists aren't going to change their goals or methods, so it's not like the actual impetus for people waking up and moving towards nationalism and traditionalism is going to change. We are going to gain more and more adherents, in at an accelerating pace, until we either win elections or society itself collapses under the strain of failed leftism and we resort to civil war.

heh

2.7 looks really big considering that it is well within the margin of error.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. I can't really blame them! If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding

Nice copypasta

Saved

>italy
>white

At least you tried

true. I know a white couple who had a white kid for social reasons, but the wife pretty much has free reign to fuck other guys

I know because I'm fucking her. Pale guys turn women off

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

>Pasta
>Not losing

Now thats a spicy shill!

This here is what caused the fall of the Roman Empire

>(((RCP)))

Make this thread again when they bother to update the 2 week old polls on their average.

>Italy
>winning

And this is why italy lost every battle in WW2.
Mussolini was working with damaged goods.