Any other mixed race characters?

Any other mixed race characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monitoring this thread

That american anime is the mixiest thing ever.

The Kid from Secret Saturdays.

Arguably he's more mixed culture than race. His mom's black too just with more caliente.

>His mom's black too
If his mom's black I'll join BLM
His mom is clearly a typical latina, a mix of indigenous people and whites with some chocolate here and there for flavor

well, the one on the bottom at least

Moongirl, moongirl, cant you see?

In your womb I want my seed

moon man x moon girl when?

And together they'll prolly make an even more.mixed kid.
America! What a melting pot.

>having no identity
>having no history
>results of genocides
>the new special snowflakes mascots of lefties

>black
HA

that's what makes it cute, dumbass
Black loli genius shows moon man the way to love

actually, you have two identities to choose from

>a mix of indigenous people and whites with some chocolate here and there for flavor
That's pretty much what African Americans are too. The ratio is just slightly different.

Kyle Rayner,
Damien Wayne,
Cassandra Cain
Conner Hawke

Except when neither wants you.

I'm fairly certain Scoob isn't a pure bred Great Dane,

less of an issue in a post-globalization society

A stunning and brave portrayal of union between woman and praying mantis.

She ate him afterwards, as is traditional.

so basically, women in general

Any black/hispanic girl characters?

I need a role model

Being mixed myself i can tell you no you don't
You are neither but you are you but you are alone as far as racial identity goes
Nice fantasy though

You would think but no

depends on just how uptight one or both of the halves are

Not even

I think maybe the neighbors from the Proud Family?

Rosario's Claire Temple, maybe?

Connie's parents are both brown, yo

I see someone been lurking on /loli/

She clearly had a whole lot of black in her before she met her husband. She doesn't even come close to passing the brown paper bag test.

It's a small gag, but the fact that uber white Adrian speaks perfect Cantonese and Mari doesn't was funny.

Now you sound like a stubborn faggot. Either that or you're just some fag from Sup Forums.

dude, you've never seen a latina in your life

meh

Wait a second, doesn't the moon half a darker half?

No wonder Moon Man is a white supremacist that raps, he's trying to hide who he really is while accidentally falling in the same trappings.

She looks like a Dominican dude. They're half black, half white, and maybe a tiny bit of long extinct native American.

Why are African Americans, who are around 25% white, not given some bullshit name, but when a white person is 25% black, they're quadroons?

>being this wrong

That's what I used to think too. The supposedly Mexican mother of Laceiniga looked like Rosie Perez, who's obviously mixed, but the dad's side of the family looks white Cuban. Especially the Joker grandfather.

HAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAIIII

I'm not , but I live in South Florida around a lot of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans. That user isn't wrong.

>Puerto Ricans and Dominicans
>latinos

>muh one drop rule

Because nobody wants to be black.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

Not really.

Meh I'm enjoying being black rn senpai That being said I'm not sure op I mean you could probably look up mixed race characters in cartoons on google and that'd give you something

Then what are they? Because they aren't the only Spanish speaking people with a decent amount of black ancestry.

You aren't alone

You can't trick me, user!

Latino means they come from latin america.
Hispanics means they speak spanish.

His father seems to be Mexican, so this counts right?

For the rest of latin america, they are an "American colony".

if ur white-whatevs mix then you have to choose the non-european identity because most european traits are recessive. just science, man

Well, tecnically..

why did Tenzin pop out white, anyway?

His father is white.

There's not a single mixed experience. It depends on how much you look like eitehr parent race, how those two families or cultures view mixing, etcetera. Most African Americans and Black Canadians and such are mixed to some degree, but despite some colourism, generally even a mixed black is considered a black person rather than a mixed person in a lot of contexts (essentially allowing them access to a black identity, but largely denying them a white one no matter which parent's culture they take after more).

God this board can't be so stupid.

What kind of retard doesnt consider them part of Latinamerica?

Puerto Rico is a non-country, but is latinamerican.

He's making a joke about her character design you fucking fedora. Pull the praying mantis out of your ass for a second and try to relax.

Fuck off with this degenerate filth you oven dodging like

Maybe you just have shit parents or shit friends or you just hate yourself.

white+black = brown.

Because mixed race kids aren't always in the middle. He's actually slightly darker than Aang, thanks to a color chart.

Actually, peach plus brown equals everything in between. Whites and blacks aren't really white or black you know. Some biracial kids come out very pale, others come out relatively dark.

I thought her dad was Asian

implying white people exist in the Avatar universe

man, they can be pale 'compared to black people', but still brown.

Actually kids can fall anywhere on the spectrum between the two parents. My mixed neighbor literally looks like a white version of his dad with his mom's nose and looser hair.

There are black people in Puerto Rico but the majority are white. The "but they have a drop of black blood" has been used as an excuse by the white government of puerto rico to avoid having affirmative action policies while being aware blacks are disproportionately more poor than whites on the island, largely because that poverty has caused large numbers of blacks to simply leave.

The majority of Dominicans are roughly evenly mixed between blacks and whites

Haitians are nearly pure black

Biracial American and Brazilian kids you mean, which is because black Brazilians and black Americans have significant European ancestry

Barack Obama is what the child of a full African and a full European looks like.

chinese and italian

let it go, no opinion bedsides "all non-whites must be gassed to death" will ever be accepted by Sup Forums

Yeah, every African-American by default.

I remember that episode where she was worried what her conservative Italian grandparents thought of her so she only wore skirts around them, etc.

You'd think if they were touchy they'd care more about the red streaks she dyed in her hair.

Or, you know, their daughter marrying a Chinaman.

Mulatto and Hapa
They've come to terms with what their grand daughter is.She'll always be a Hapa but they can stop her from being a slut.
Actually technically Barack's white mom has very distant black ancestry. Purity is nigh impossible and race in the typical context is bullshit

maybe they like red

She was so much better than the main character of that show, who was a shit.

I personally can legitimately pass for white better than any Argentinian. I had classes in school where the other students didn't realize I wasn't white for several months.

Due to a long history of institutionalized racism. Look up the one drop rule, m8.

Depends where you live and what identity makes you proud.

If you feel like you belong to neither culture, you have a bad outlook on your own identity

Technically Quadroons are in defiance of the one drop rule.

True, but that kind of thinking is derived from the one drop rule. It's why we measure blackness in a person rather than whiteness.

That's not how genes work.

Apparently there was but it's obviously not as popular. Most likely because the reasons you said

That girl from Gargoyles is half black. Alex from Totally Spies is blasian. Marinette from Miraculous Ladybug is eurasian.

Tip from DreamWorks' movie Home. You're in luck also because this movie is actually good.

I thought Alex was Hispanic and her dad was white.

>Home
>good

Book is better.
True meaning of Smekday