people bitch about him having an attitude but he doesn't owe them anything,
>>recent zim comic is quite good

funny guy even to this day
Misunderstood soul
Previously king of goths
want to be friends with him
I'm probably too boring tho'

>people bitch about him having an attitude but he doesn't owe them anything,
>big news to zim fans! today I had my first gellato in years and zim is still cancelled forever

It's not his fault Zim fans are massive faggots

Pretty chill comfy guy had a conversation with him on SDCC 2013
Guy really hated the fandom and was glad he got out before it got out of hand

I hear he is cool to talk too, just don't geek out he hates that.

He will act all autistic and weird.

gay

People are mirrors. Of course he reacts to weird geeky autism by acting autistic and weird

He's kind of a dick, but you really can't blame him considering the position he's in.

JTHM doesn't hold up as well as you'd hope, but Squee and Sick do surprisingly. I'm glad he's getting work again. For a while, the biggest news he had on his social media was some weird coffee mug he designed and signed copies of Zim prints.

Anybody else read Johnny the Homicidal Maniac? I kindof loved the solipsism and nihilism of the overall plot

And Squee! was great too. Less structure and plot so JV could run with crazier ideas.

I just bought the complete series of Zim but Im not loving it the way I remembered loving it.

Would make a better Superman than Cavill

He rejected the title King of Goths
"King? Maybe. But goth? Thats just arrogant"

I want to get Sick but Ive heard its like his faggiest artsiest work. Worth buying for a big JV fan?

Call me a faggot, tell me I cannot into stylized shit, whatever, but I really can't get into his artstyle. It just rubs me the wrong way.
It's like he's trying too hard to imitate Tim Burton's style.

Whatever faggot

>JTHM doesn't hold up as well as you'd hope
>"X that was great here, isnt that great now"

Why the hell does that matter, if it "holds up". If it was good than, its still good. Obviously times change, that doesn't mean todays standards are any better than before.

I'm glad he's working too, and if it wasn't for his work in general, he'd be nowhere user.

He means it seems good when you're 13 but not so much when you're older.

Hack nuMale

I loved Zim, so I like him. He has an interesting style. Randy Cunningham was bad, but his designs were good.

At first I thought that was Jeff Goldblum.

He looks like a fag