El Mariachi budget: 7'000 dollars

>El Mariachi budget: 7'000 dollars
>Clerks budget: 25'575 dollars
>AVGN movie budget: 325'327 dollars

Explain this.

That movie was ABSOLUTE kino, you uncultured cunt.

I've only seen Clerks
But at a guess, AVGN probably wasted most of the budget on music rights and guest appearances. Being inexperienced, he probably didn't budget properly either
And a sizeable amount of that money probably went straight into his pocket as his fee for directing/acting/writing (anything less than $70g would surprise me)

Do you seriously not know how to punctuate numbers? Are you retarded?

>tfw like James too much to admit his movie was the worst movie I have ever watched

the black bull kept asking for more money and he was too spineless to say no

I think they were too nervous about delivering an unsatisfactory product with the kickstarter money so it became a slog to make something competent and inoffensive rather than something actually worthwhile out of Rolfe and Mikes' creative vision. The highest artistic achievment they've done is "Board James" which is fantastic, if you haven't watched it yet I highly suggest it

Explain this now

forgot webm

Ok, here you go.

If I remember correctly the black dude ended up demanding more money than originally planned and it drived the price up

Holy shit this is so aggravating to watch.

The obvious reason was he never wanted to make an AVGN movie, but I guess he didnt think he could raise as much money for a horror movie? Or maybe his wife didnt want him to make something scary?

>what is inflation

Inflation adjusted:
El Mariachi $7,000 in 1993 equals $11,909.96 in 2017.
Clerks $25,575 in 1994 equals $42,349.95 in 2017.
AVGN movie $325,327 in 2014 equals $337,029.33 in 2017.

Adjusted from their release date to 2014, Clerks would cost $40,879.48 and El Mariachi would cost $11,811.49, ultimately doesn't matter much over a short timespan.

>the same guy that made Deus Ex made that game...
Also who gave the controller to that poor monkey

>1:28 trying to dash overall

jesus fucking christ

>his dream, his absolute passion had always been movies for as long as he’s been aware

>the dragon in his dreams was one of the most touching videos ever put on youtube

>fucks it all up

Really makes me not want to try at all, senpai.

>'

You could live forever in a 3rd world country with that kinda money. Fucking hell.

Or you could move to Baltimore and get the same experience.

This movie definitely isn't getting better with age. If it sucks so bad now, can you imagine what it'll look like 10 years from now?

>El Mariachi
Carlos Gallardo, the lead actor, knew everyone in Acuña Coahuilain, the town they shot in so they let Robert shoot anywhere he wanted for free + people volunteered to be in the movie and help as the crew for free. They also basically did everything in one take. That ended up saving a shitton of money

FUCKKKKK

James sucks. He hasn't improved in the last 5 years. He's just gotten depressed, lazy, and uninspired while Fruity Pervert and the Sweaty Fat Man steal his channel. Fuck them all, they seriously suck

inflation, deal with it faggot

What the hell are you talking about

>>what is inflation

All games today are on easy mode
You can't lose and have unlimited lives. Not even lives anymore, you get one immortal life that resurrects for eternity.

Imagine if these kids were in the 8 bit or 16 bit era, they would cry themselves to sleep and smash their controllers

avgn movie DID NOT HAVE 325'327 dollars you fucking retard

we already know for years that at least more than half the money went to james pocket, or, if you to be more accurate, it went to april's pocket, his wife (reminder that she's a fucking "producer" on this, that tells everything)

it still cost a lot more than el mariachi, but not the amount you are referring. Also, I think indiegogo took a cut, so it wasn't 325'327 dollars that he got ultimately.

muh practical effects and was shot in some expensive locations.

CLERKS LITERALLY HAD EVERY FUCKING SCENE IN A FUCKING STORE

I just wanna slam this sergeant McBUTter

>that cuck scene

I think that's fair considering he was also doing the vast majority of the model work and digital effects himself.