So what's the story with the Jew thing? I come here from time to time, and I get most of what's going on here...

So what's the story with the Jew thing? I come here from time to time, and I get most of what's going on here, but I never understood the anti jew stuff. Is there good evidence for that position? Are most people serious about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgc7CCEmzsI
youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI
youtube.com/watch?v=HV2GhOkQ1yY
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Jews were never to blame for anything. They are a misunderstood and persecuted people. There's no legitimate reason in history for anyone kicking these peoples out of their countries over and over again for thousands of years.

> Is there good evidence for that position?
Oh boy, be ready to read dozens of Windows paint made proofs

> Are most people serious about it?
Unfortunately yes.

It's nothing but completely unprovoked antisemitism

>there was once a jew who spoke out against debt collecting, greed was humble and good.

>the entire jewish world teamed up and conspired to kill him

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgc7CCEmzsI

really makes you think

Here you go, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI

yeah, an anti-monarchist pro-republic revolution was really awful, what were they thinking?

go brush your teeth, the grown men are talking.

read the new testament
you too.

good goy

Ethnic group from the Levant that ceases to stop their batshit crazy master race theory in the Talmud from becoming reality.

More redpills for you OP

This is really worth the watch

youtube.com/watch?v=HV2GhOkQ1yY
>youtube.com/watch?v=HV2GhOkQ1yY

Read this book, if you can even make it to the end.

sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html

>oy vey, its annudah shoah
>don't listen to antisemitic "propaganda", goy
>only listen to our propaganda- erm, I mean historical facts

hahah. Cobe ON David. You fuggin liddle guy. Can't you stop posting here undil abder the elegjon? :D :D

For me its not really "the jew" but the financial and political elite spreading corruption, war and misery around the globe. It just is that most of those people happen to be jews. However the common jew suffers among (((those jews))) just as much as the rest of us, and is peobably equally oblivious. I never made it an issue of race/religion/ethnicity. Saying "the jews" is just catchier than "the political and financial elite which consist mostly of jews"

Also hier is a bit of the hidden symbolism and actual believe of the jews (or even any abrahamitic religion)

flag man, flag

doesn't it mean we are hell shit gifted? eat your jelousy, Goy

>stupid goyim are jealous
every time.

well yes, it could mean that. But it could also mean that you are fucking assholes, who step on anybody just to get personal benefit and use that to promote broken agendas to goyim, so you can control them easier.

>implying you aren't jealous of our success
Jews are the master race

>jews are master race you're all inferior goyim
I get it, man.

>implying jealousy is somehow bad
just because you have been "muh 6 gorillion" doesn't mean you didn't just make that shit up so you could control the world views of nationalism so you could be the only ones who are truly allowed to embrace it

>defending literal communism

Jews are the ultimate parasite.

It's not something I personally think is worthy of pride, but it's true, so good job I guess.

Jews have high IQs. High IQs enable them to excel in school and in a capitalist economy. Somehow this is a conspiracy.

All things wrong with the world can be traced to some jew.
Disrupting societies is just their nature, they are a biological weapon.

not really
jesus - like all kikes - is just another trickster
all christians will end up in hell because they falsely believe they are following god when all they are doing is following yet another jewish fraudster

shut up muhammed
islam is a christian heresy

A lot of it is the fact that Jews value education. Back in the middle ages, when all the white christians were illiterate, it didn't matter, because their priests read the bible to them. But it's a point made in Judaism that each person should read the Torah themselves, so that there is no misinterpretation. This meant that all Jews needed to be educated enough to read.

Jews have been pushing education for millenia, and education gets you far in life, ESPECIALLY when you have multiple generations of success and education.

fuck off christkike
go suck jesus' cut jewish cock
faggot

them having media control is not a bad thing, don't get me wrong, the way they use their power is the bad thing.

They won't use it any differenly.

It's all debunked conspiracies, goy

>it's pure coincidence

it doesn't have to be a conspiracy on every level schlomo, all it has to be is nepotism based on racial preferences. Whites don't have that.

If a group of sicilians got together, and we all read a book that said 'only do business with sicilians and help sicilians all you can' that would be, by definition, a conspiracy.

Most people are dumb in everything and following their peers.

The real Antisemitic attitude stems from Jewish ethnic influence and the seemingly limitless Jewish energy directed into politics and demagoguery. They have been at the forefront of most revolutionary ideas and media for the past century. The problem with this is, they seek revolt in societies that aren't theirs to change, shaping of thought of peoples who are not their own.

Antisemitic attitudes stem from Jewish efforts to arrest the destiny of other nations.

okay if it's IQ that matters, than how come it's always the jews who are pursued for, as you would say "conspiracy theories" and never the japs or the chinese since the 3rd century BCE?

Goyim should try to replicate our success
only then will they build happy and prosperous societies
We are a light onto the nations, it is stupid to choose to follow darkness instead of light

Why do people hate you, Israel? I want your opinion on it, no memes.

it's hard when you are destroying the best of us (usa) with your puppets (hillary)

well maybe because they have absolutely no right to exist

Israelis are usually pretty good guys. The pseudo-white Ashenazim daywalker in Europe and USA are the problem. I honestly don't have a problem with Jews, but your expats are shit.

yep

i don't even think intellectual right wing thought is anti-semitic, per say.

It's more counter-semitic.

I think the only thing that would allow us to overcome them is a religion.

If you haven't noticed, it was much harder for the jews to wrest control during christian times, only basically once the enlightenment came around was it easier for them

We will

that's why I am making a religion

you guys aren't successful because you're smart, you guys are successful because you network with eachother and don't feel morally bad for only helping your own kind.

if goyim had the in group strategy that you did, you'd all be dead. You literally only live because we are objectively nice.

Their land is the kingdom of Judea, I'll give them that much. You
Honestly don't care about Palestine, so let's ship them off to their true home in the east and forget about them.

Why not? What event or events forfeited their right to exist, as dictated by a Hungarian?

Jews have higher IQs than both of those groups. Therefore the the proportion of 160+ IQ individuals among Jews is much higher than any other group.

>objectively nice
you mean subjectively, faggot
objectively, christians are retarded jew-worshipping faggots
subjectively christians are another branch of jewish thought

Destroying?
USA has only increased in power over the past 100 years, if anything it is Europe that has lost its power when they replaced their Jews with Muslims

it's the jewish way: replace the host nation with dark-skinned immigrants until it crumbles

now you're saying that jews, less than 1% of the world population, rules all of you. doesn't that mean you are weak as fuck? 80~ years since WW2, and you hitler supporters didn't had any achievement. wow

the lack of event or events creating it.

Persecution has to do with Jews extreme unwillingness to assimilate. They would rather be expelled from a country than change their culture or religion. Their unique culture makes them easy to spot and single out in a community making them an ideal scapegoat for any country's problems. The fact that they're so good at being successful causes a lot of resentment as well making things worse.

>jews begging for a holocaust
>"goy if you don't kill us we will screw you over!"

jews lived among christians in europe for many years. not japs or chinese did, and so they didn't really care about you. christians hate jews for nothing, and made up stupid stories to kill and rape their societies.
beacuse jews posioned wells to promote the black plague, right? they made bread out of christians blood, right?

you are pathetic.

>Europe are proud cucks so therefore Jews are trying to destroy America
America will elect Trump and reverse those demographic issues
anyways Jews never shilled for Muslim immigration into Europe, it was always the globalists that did this

since you can say almost anything here, Sup Forums attracts opinions which are usually tabuized.
thats it.

>We are a light onto the nations

"The light" is a common symbol for lucifer, THE LIGHTBRINGER!!!. Whenever the bible, or another relgious text says to follow the light or something, it means to follow lucifer. The 3 abrahamitic religions tricked the world into worshipping lucifer without them realising it. Jesus said to not praise any idols, still you pray to jesus dying on the cross. A cross folded together makes a cube.A cube turned the right way will outlin a hexagon. Into the hexagon the sixpointed star of david fits perfectly. The hexagon is found on saturns northpole and saturn is a symbol for lucifer. We have the christian cross, the jewish star of david, the muslims have the black cube at mecca where they walk around in circles, just like the ring of satun.

I will post the other thread once again

go brush your teeth, timothy

i heard austrians have the highest number of foot fetishists per capita

> they replaced
see
remember the world wealth distribution? guess who is the the percent. Wealth is power.

yeah like pre-christian anti-judaism in ancient greece and rome were religion related. Call me pathetic as much as you want it doesn't prove you right.

I wouldn't say scapegoat but the very state of being Jewish means they can never truly assimilate into the host culture, not that they'd want to. Now, their opting out of the culture and their boundless energy for ideological demagoguery makes them easily identifiable targets in times of change and war.

i only mentioned christians beliefs who promoted pogroms against jews.

you can follow darkness if you want Hans
Light vs Darkness is like Good vs Evil, it is better to be on the side of Light than Darkness

ffsheknows.gif

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a nice read, that I recommend on the matter. If the Russian intelligence really predicted the events today, they have a really excellent intelligence, u know

Or maybe because they are taught from birth that all non-Jews are subhuman animals that exist only to serve Jews as slaves? Nah, must be envy.

Yes Jews are persecuted and they're black you fucking idiots. Nobody is persecuting white people.

I am Jewish. I went to private Jewish schools filled with other Jews all my life. We are not taught that.

If you are the scum of society, and have a really low IQ, then yes, by all means blame jooooooooooos for everything.

Oh, and yes, the only neo nazis that i know are a kid that was severely bullied in his youth and a unemployed 30 year old without teeth

They are nepotists, have inherent global allegiance and hate whites.

They also borrowed some decent genes from whites, so they have the IQ to do some real damage. Especially after the burgers robbed us from our natural resistance against them which we build up over the previous millennia.

No it's all fake. They were kicked out of every country in Europe and Genocided by the millions (kek) for no reason whatsoever.

Thy certainly don't control the money and the media. That's all rubbish.

TAKE YOUR BLUE PILL OP.... TAKE IT NOW!!!

>jews
>globalists
>not the same
fuck jesus is the ass, shlomo

>They were kicked out of every country in Europe
Whites were kicked out of every country outside europe and america

Jews who live amongst goyim don't see the truth
If you're a true Jew, you'd leave America for Israel, although I'm guessing you're a (((Reform))) Jew globalist like the rest of them
Fight for the Jewish state and then you can call yourself a Jew

>jews master race
>gets BTFO by eternal azeri

top zoozle kike. You will pay for your crimes.

As if zionism and globalism are not in conflict at all times. Jews are split into many groups of belief like anyone else. It's not a god damn ant colony.

Fuck off dude.

No, they voluntarily left at the behest of their kike masters partly because of the jewish infiltration into academics, namely anthropology which placed blacks at the same intellectual and cultural level as whites. Pic related.

what are you doing for the jewish state?

Jews nomadic people who endured harsh treatment for host nations as they would leech resorces from themselfs refusing to integrate and share the burden.

But it's not really their fault , the nations that abused them created them to be like this.
Fear of exile , death made them to take positions that had to do with money acuiring valueables in their life time.

Kings and Queens would often borrow money from them and then refuse to pay them back but also throw them out of the countries.

But is it the host countries fault because they would just leech and leech , slowly killing off the economy?

Double edge sword really , they kinda did this to themselfs by not settleing and fighting for their land.

3000 years ago some goy Moses tried to convice them to seattle in somewhere and stop fucking other people up , it was called the HOLY LAND , their rightful clay... so they would stop their jewish shenanigans.

They didn't really listen did they, you could say there were many military powers that pushed them out to roam europe. But they never worked togheter influencing the economies to benefit their own people.

It took white people after ww2 to give them a country , so they would stop the bullshit.

You could say that they still doing it , but I'm willing to put money on it , those that control the world , aren't those that you hear on the news.

Soros/rothschilds/ and maybe others of jewish decent have shown they are unable to work togheter for a common goal , which is world domination.

But if there is someone , there might just be a white Hanz who just wants to see the world burn.

If you require evidence just do some reseach , even if you believe that the joos wrote the history books. There is ample proof since before christ that they were fucking economies up.

Random link
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Well... when you live in your jewish comunity rich as fuck and everybody else suffering , often times people gets these ideas of hate.

>they voluntarily left
jews also voluntarily left. All of those kickings were actualy ultimates: Convert or get kicked.

White people were kicked out of Africa, of Haiti, of China numerous times, of Japan, of India...

I served in the IDF and am a productive citizen of my country
And what are you doing for Hungary?

judging from my very limited amount of experience with (european) jews:

- clever
- egocentric
- fear the samurai
- twisted, self-ironic humour
- delightfully degenerated (culturally)
- great sex

... dont know about the men though.

i just want them to fuck off my country
is that too much to ask?
The cool ones can stay

73% of burger jews believe being jewish is about remembering the holocaust. Which at this point is simply a propaganda tool to make jews stick together and stick it to whitey (what really happened is irrelevant to how it's used).

Lefty jews believe whites are the root cause of all evil in the world, so to "heal the world" white nations have to be flooded with foreigners. Asshole jews feel anything done to whites is justice for the holocaust. By their powers combined, we get fucked.

In between there are a couple of naive jews who don't see how the jewish background turned the majority of their culture into nation destroyers. If you're one of those, wake up and smell the kikery.

>I never understood the anti jew stuff. Is there good evidence for that position?

You have no idea what you just did.

>n-not all j-jews are the s-same, t-trust me goyim - w-we're not all g-globalists!
>h-hey you d-diaspora, y-you're all the s-same!

Why do jewish women racemix,coalburn,sandburn,riceburn,tacoburn and get CARNAVAL'D by brazilians?

>"then I'm going to settle with this nice jewish guy whose mum is friends with my mum !"

>i just want them to fuck off my country

how ironic. I bet the palestinians said the exact same thing before u forced ur way in.

>Is there good evidence for that position?

>Oh boy, be ready to read dozens of Windows paint made proofs
Attempting to discredit the evidence before it has even been posted, yid?

continuing the infographic dump

Now they all live in malmo haha

I AM A PALESTINIAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU SVEN, I HOPE JAMAL FUCKS YOUR WIFE

If you study enough history, you can see the future.

Of course, key word being "study"... and we know that you think "studying" is a "Jewish conspiracy".

You are literally no better than the illiterate peasants in the dark ages, eating regurgitated information. A monkey with a keyboard.

Triggered because you know you are gonna burn mudshit?

who are the jews?

studying engineering, and supporting ideologies I think are in the best interest of my homeland