How does Superman avoid facial recognition software?

How does Superman avoid facial recognition software?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_xfpQcKl5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vibrating his face slightly or something I think

It's attributed to false positives.

The REAL thing protecting Superman's identity is disbelief. The very concept Superman has a day job as some schmuck is as silly as it seems illogical.

Fuck off, pleb. This was on r/all last week

Sage

he vibrates his face every time he is being photgraphed. Batman couldn't figure it out who he was until he tried putting a sleeping dart in Clark Kent and it bounced off.

oh you mean nu52 superman? His secret identity is public.

exactly if anything it would just start a joke about Clark looking kind of like superman

He puts on his glasses, you silly fag.

Lots of people have similar, near-identical faces without being related.

There's probably someone or multiple someones in Superman's universe who look just like Clark who also get pestered over their resemblance to big blue.

There's a page with Lex Luthor that demonstrates this that's posted once in a while. Does anyone have it?

This. I lived the next street over from a kid that looked exactly like me. I mean EXACTLY. Same density of freckles, same skin color, same hair color, same height, same body type. My sister would see him and, standing right next to each other, would confuse him with me and start talking to him.

super hypnosis

Yeah, but not everyone in the world is Lex, his particular mindset is fairly unique.

In a Batman/Superman story, Supes says he slightly vibrates his face to mess up facial recognition.

In general people assume Supes just lives up at the north pole waiting to be needed.

This. Hell I'm sure Clark himself feeds into those kinds of jokes.
>Hey Clark, don't forget I need you at the Metropolis Museum of Natural History for that interview. You and Jimmy better get going if you want to beat the traffic.
>Heh, don't worry Perry, if we hit a jam I'll just use my "super speed".

>In general people assume Supes just lives up at the north pole waiting to be needed.
So people think Superman is Santa Claus?

His eyeballs emit invisible rays that mess up his face on camera

And the robots he has are the elves

Sure, but the reasoning is fundamentally the same. Most people assume it's more likely that Clark just happens to look like Superman than it is that he's walking in plain sight as a clumsy nobody. Lex just has his head so far up his ass that he doesn't believe his own highly advanced software.

he's had weirder powers during the silver age

youtube.com/watch?v=8_xfpQcKl5M

>dem legs
I'd fuck her.

Thanks, m8.

Glasses get in the way of Facebook's shitty face thing

I think Superman would benefit if some random male model or celebrity was thought by the public to be Superman and he just sort of humored it

Really ad-hoc explanation. Not in a good way.

It might also put that celebrity in grave danger considering how many people would either try to kill him because of a grudge or do something violent to test whether he has his supposed super powers.

That... would actually make for an obvious story. I'd be surprised if that was never done in the Swan era.

>Honey, when I told you to sell the damn twin I expected you to pick a costumer from another city at least, not a fucking street away!
>I had no gas, what the fuck was I supposed to do?
>Sell the kid so you could afford the damn gas!
>Well, it's not like user will notice, right?
>We can only hope we´re giving away the smart one

Bump

>his particular mindset is fairly unique.
No it isn't. The average person absolutely would not waste time as a reporter if they were the strongest person on the planet. The Clark Kent/ Superman dynamic only really makes much sense to Superman.

I can confirm this, that said all it would take to stop that is a quick photo of him not wearing glasses, but unless you have a camera made of a green space rock it's highly unlikely you'll get the photo.

How does he vibrate his face constantly?How do you even vibrate your face? go ahead try and do it now

Just saw an alternate universe wtf?

So many people would get hit by that one. He'd be the biggest celebrity in the world, so of course he'd be imitated. Every barber would know how to do the "Superman haircut", for instance.

Where's that page where someone asks Clark if he never takes off his glasses, and he responds "No, I do, and people say "you look a lot like Superman"."

The joke is that she’s stupid. Hahahaha. So hilarious! Let’s all reblog this and laugh at how dumb she is! Yeah so this is kind of a sexist piece of garbage and I’m calling this out as well as anyone who reblogged it without calling out the raging sexism here.
This is ONLY a funny joke if Lois is realizing she almost outed him to the whole world on Facebook. That’s actually a FUNNY joke. Lois almost outing her husband on Facebook by tagging him as Clark Kent by accident is :::actually:: a fresh joke. That’s f—ing hilarious. But my guess is this is just meant to be another “hahaha Lois doesn’t know Clark is Superman” joke which is false and dated and OLD as shit and hasn’t been true in forever so sorry to the artist but you can take that sexist lie nonsense and shove it in the garbage. My joke is the better joke. You should have gone with that one as opposed to this dated sexist nonsense that ignores like 40 years of canon to keep a woman the butt of a dated joke that no one has time for. But you make this sexist joke again and add in Facebook even though it’s not true and makes her look stupid and thousands of people reblog it and laugh at her and congrats you continue to contribute to a misogynistic culture that refuses to let women evolve and keeps them firmly there as the butt of a crappy lying joke.
****Updated to say that this artist has definitely seen Batman v Superman because he has a post about it so he’s definitely aware that this sexist idea has been completely eliminated in the new film universe. Just as it was eliminated on Smallville and oh like 40 years of comics. It hasn’t been a funny joke in decades. Yet, this was still the joke this guy chose to go with. The sexist one that makes the woman the butt of the joke. It was funnier to him to keep her the butt of his joke for clicks. Make of that what you will.

tl;dr

And is that simple. People think Clark looks like a famous person, no one believes Superman has a secret identity

Is this copypasta? Are you autistic? Nobody recognizes that Clark Kent is Superman. Clearly the joke is implying that this is happening before Lois and Superman have their thing, and facebook is revealing what no one else understood. That's why it's funny. Back to tumblr. I'm swallowing this bait hook line and sinker, 10/10, made me mad.

It's from tumblr but I copy-pasted it here.

Thank heavens

There was also the time when Catwoman and Superman went undercover, and Selina ended up dressing Superman like Clark.

Do you realise now that your dad fucked that boy's mom at least once?

From Superman: American Alien #6.

In early adventure he vibrated his body so pics of him would laways come out slightly blurry.
But in early adventures he also mesmerized everyone via TV, so use that as you want.

If it was 1941, and you worked with a guy that looked like Hitler, but without a mustache; you wouldn't think he was Hitler because DUH OF COURSE HE ISN'T.

Hey does anyone have a link to that thing talking about Superman, his secret identity, and used an interview with Marilyn Monroe where she explained how she kept herself from being recognize to make a point?

Because no one would believe that someone as lame, clumsy and unreliable as Clark could be the Dynamic, Cool, Reliable Superman.

How many times have you seen someone who you swear looks exactly like an actor you know?