There they go again. Black and white.

DUDE IDENTITY POLITICS

>black and white
>not white and black

DRUMMPH

President Dr. Donald J. Trump

>BASED WHITE KLINGON! #MKGA

>Sir President Dr. Donald J. Trump esquire
Show some god damn respect, you son of a bitch.

They trying to say that white men are chumps who got duped by Trump because they feel powerless to stop the rise of their wives' BLACKED.COM boyfriends.

Frank Gorshin's race was the evil one.

That's Sir Reverend Dr. President Donald J. Trump esquire Jr. Sr. the Third to you, pleb

actually is Sir Lord King Monarch Donald J. Trump Sr. DICTATOR RACIST CHEETO HATEFUL MISOGNYIST BIGOT

wuz

What the fuck is wrong with that guy's face?

WE WUZ KLIGONZ
NIGGAH
SMACKS LIPS

>klingons care about skin color now

i want off this ride

I don't know, looks repulsive as shit. I mean, having a white left side? Some kind of sick joke played by nature

>Klingons not innately despising birth defects
r u stoopid or sumthin?

FUCK DRUMPF

>one black alien
>The other pristine white

What could they mean?

It's not a birth defect if he still can't fight just as well as the rest.

Albino niggers are the nigger's nigger.

Who started watching because of the autistic screeching from Sup Forums?

Why the fuck do they look like space vampires? Fuck this noise.

black men are superior, both in real life and in fiction. news at eleven.

Racism is okay just as long as you're being racist against white people.

delicious cookie riddler

Did any show ever managed to trigger Sup Forumstards as bad as this? The most recent one that comes to mind is American Gods

I'm fairly liberal, and this show triggers the shit out of me. It's just a clueless attempt to cash-in on a beloved franchise and shill some horrible web-streaming service, without doing any of the things that make Trek actually likeable.

no shit orville is better than std - at times it looks exactly like ENT

I love how it's clearly shit yet you shitters will defend it because it "triggers" Sup Forumsacks, who you apparently are apparently so pathetic you don't care but you also seem to really care all the same.

rent free

I'm not defending it though

not Sup Forums here, but i have to agree, this forced gender/race shit made the story telling even more worse as it is already. You can of course continue to tell you that it is just pol folks or people who do not like star trek at all if it makes you feel better but i think you just try to avoid the hard reality here. Star trek discovery sucks my friend.

the klingon shown in the klingon's scene has a variety of colors if you look closely. they are mostly shades of brown and grey.

>the series depicts both light and dark skinned members of the species

They first designed a generic, realistic Klingon skull, with Harberts saying, "They drilled down in such a deep way to redundant pieces of anatomy, to the different plates on the head. We were in discussions that got so deep into biology and into sculpture." The different Klingons were developed from that base in a "practical evolutionary" way. The skull design assumed that the Klingons are "an apex predator" and have heightened senses, "specifically extra sensory receptors running from the top of their heads to their backs."

He added that the Klingons being bald was a "mandate" from Fuller.[109] Different designs for the Klingons clothing, weapons, and armor were then created for Discovery, which is explained in the series by introducing several Klingon houses that each have "different styles". The series explores 24 different houses and their leaders. Actor Mitchell said, "You will find different complexities and different ideologies amongst those houses ... each of those houses has a different set of physical looks and variations". It was important to the producers to show diversity within the Klingons as well, so the series depicts both light and dark skinned members of the species. Elaborating on the differences between the houses, Hetrick said,

The [Klingon] empire is very big. They don't all grow up on Kronos. They don't all live on the same planets and certainly those different planets would have different environments. So how would the cultures have evolved differently?…We tried to come up with cultural axioms for each house so each looks different and they bear a cultural patina like our cultures do here on Earth.