2 episodes in and /pol is losing their minds whats the problem with this show so far ?

2 episodes in and /pol is losing their minds whats the problem with this show so far ?

You can pick literally any moment and I cal tell you why it was wrong or stupid.

She can only do this face ? hahaha, whats wrong with this actress? is her face botoxed or something?

Nobody is losing their minds, though.

It looks fucking retarded.

what are you asking us for?

ok, explain OP's webm

starfleet isnt this stupid

If you can stand even 4 minutes of the constant dutch angles, you are literally brain dead or a shill. I don't comprehend a person making it past maybe 10 minutes let alone every single minute.
I physically can't picture it.

>holo coms even though they weren't invented yet
>we haven't seen klingons in 100 years oh but muh parents died to a klingon attack when I was a kid

>if you didn't like this you're literally a crazy nazi
>but we'll ignore how these same nazis somehow like DS9 which had a black man and a woman as the lead

not him but why didn't they send a shuttle to examine the wrekage? Why did they send that stupid bitch in a rocketeer suit?

a black guy who cucks an entire race out of their messiah figure at that

Because the show isnt that good

Well an asteroid field wouldn't be that close together; for the main reason shown in the webm, the constant impacts would either turn it into a fine dust or they fall out of orbit very quickly.

You wouldn't stop a space suit like that without a very good reason; especially if you have limited time. momentum is very important in space; and the force and thrust needed to get you going again would be large. It's much easier to get a mass moving quickly over a long time, than get it going slowly. So with limited time you wouldn't come to a complete stop.

Also they only appear to have front and back thrusters, not left right up or down, which is a very serious limit on maneuverability.

Most of her HUD is useless, with a random image of the ship just blocking a significant part of her view.

Wait, I thought it wasn't supposed to be canon to the Cinematic Reboot

That type of suit is from another TV series?

she's "acting"

exactly

ALL FIRED UP

Jesus christ

Oh hello there CBS, trying to damage control the criticism into pretending everyone who didn't like it is a muh alt-right nazi?

Threadly reminder that the producers said this is a Prime timeline Trek, and that's demonstrably wrong.

>Klingons looked like Worf before TOS, then like humans, then like Worf again, Confirmed across numerous shows.
>Klingons now have previously and later unseen WAHRHAMMER ship design
>Starfleet flies TNG design ships 100 years before it happened
>Hologram communication
>Klingons having cloak tecnology
>"Nobody has seen a Klingon in a hundred years" directly lifted from that Romulan episode of TOS.
>fucking ensign Daft Punk

This mind-boggling. They straight up lied about this being a Prime timeline show.

the visuals were great and binary system was amazing, but the writing was terrible

this is the autism that i come here for

why didn't they just send a chrono commando?
>already there

its ugly looking, and its another fucking prequel

True. But every moment was fucking terrible.

>Most of her HUD is useless, with a random image of the ship just blocking a significant part of her view.

DOES THE SHOW HAVE LESBIANS OR NOT

sure as shit ain't the visuals

yea I love everything being brown and hard to see in my Star Trek show.

Enjoyable enough TV, some of the less secure among us might hate it

I agree. Unfortunately there are couple of autists here who would prefer watching dancing muppets from 80s.

Are you kidding that is one of the worst parts. Especially the fucking cuts and lensflares.

it doesn't even have hot women in it

cannot unsee alicia fox

You're right. I should just accept thingslike Vulcans are a devoted people with a philosophy that guides their whole culture, and instead are magic space elves.

>actually repsonding to CBS shills doing damage control

cmon bud get your act together

>Are you kidding that is one of the worst parts. Especially the fucking cuts and lensflares.
Yeah, if only they would have some plastic muppets rights ?

brown? I think I found the problem, your TV is fucking shit

They can not hold a camera straight. They can not avoid lenses flares or have proper lighting.
They chamged the klingons beyond recognition.
The story is stupid so far.
They violated the prime directive in the first 5 minutes.
Too much emphasis on eye candy instead of a good story.

Just watched the first episode. The black woman is completely irresponsible, over emotional, impulsive, attacked her superior officer, and tried to take over the ship. The captain doesn't seem to have a character (yet) and only exists to be overthrown/ignored by the black woman. I feel bad for the tall guy for having to deal with those idiots. The collect call to the vulcan sensei was stupid.

Damn

That's right, you tell those Sup Forumsbabies!

better version

goddamn that's good CGI

I will take outdated visuals that look bad but arent distracting and blinding. TOS looks better than this garbage.

>not having every third shot in a Dutch angle means plastic muppes hurr durr

CBS makes retarded interns to post here iu guess

the cg looks great. the camera rotations, lopsided angles, lens flare and fast cuts are what kills the rest of it.

the cutting is fine

>>I will take outdated visuals that look bad but arent distracting and blinding. TOS looks better than this garbage.
>TOS looks better
Sup Forums everyone folks
What kind of high grade autism do you have to have to believe this ? Are you distracted by too many things on screen?

>thrusters roughly put on her center of mass
Neat.

>losing their minds
>Thinks the show is shit like most people.

This is litterally Star Trek Andromeda

yes user Sup Forums is hiding behind every post. we need to stop this darn frogs from having different tastes then us

your show sucks because of the forced use of nowadays manufactured culture problems by the left. Stop using the pol boogyman.

I'm distracted by the inability to see anything with all the fucking brown ,shadows covering everything, angles, cuts, and lens flare.

When it is badly placed lensflares over every fucking shot, then yes. It looks shitty and distracting, it looks like some faggots first day playing with photoshop.

I just hate niggers and faggots and don't want them on my tv or money.

This is the thing about all modern movies, even ghostbusters 2016 had good visuals, litterally the only department doing their jobs is the art direction.

>I'm distracted by the inability to see anything with all the fucking brown ,shadows covering everything, angles, cuts, and lens flare.

I am sorry for your autism.

He looks hurt...

its to fast and has to many closeups. you can't tell whose station you're even looking at during a battle.

>even ghostbusters 2016 had good visuals
How fucking pleb can you possibly be?

Thanks for posting these nice screenshots from your new reboot show, CBS.

Kek any normal human can divide his attention to this. You just have some mental disability user.

really didn't have an issue with it personally, I also find that hard to believe since Michael and Saru are very visually distinct - as for everyone else they don't even have names so what are you really supposed to identify anyway?

WE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that looks like shit to be honest

I love that I can piss you off just by posting screenshots

Why is everyone's uniform fucking blue. Is it an entire ship of science officers? That sounds awful.

name the ships

actual explanation. Their is no good reason to not use an automated probe. Don't give me that interference bullshit either. Her suit recording system worked fine until the Klingon fight, so a probe would as well.

Sup Forums flips their lid any time someone who isn't white is on screen or portrayed in a positive light.

>if you dislike this you are Sup Forums
>shows shit

Oh Jesus, i must be Sup Forums then

reminds me of the old 90s matte paintings

Visuals are nice, but for a show like this it should not be the best part.

Story should matter, and the story is bad. The dialogue is bad. And it tries too hard to be cinematic when it's a tv series.

TV is a garbage factory. It's just a bunch of hacks throwing as much shit at the wall as they possibly can. Capeshit ad nauseam

this would look good if it wasn't so dark and I could tell what station she was in.
my favorite ship is the brown one

>OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE GIVE US YOUR SHEKELS PLEEEEEEASE

lmao

>i must be Sup Forums then
aren't we all actually lurking on pol.

These visuals are A-class fucking amazing.Best we had in Star Trek so far.

I really don't get the lighting complaints, you can see just fine

why does this robot have boobs?

daft punk waifu might be the only good thing to come out of this show. Hope she isn't already dead

>he is unironically posting ensign Daft Punk as a proof of the show's quality

haha oh wow

>Because the show isnt that good
But it's good.

we build robots with boobs today, why would we stop a few hundreds later?

>dude visuals lmao

this is television for fucks sake

im not watching this in an imax, it's on my SD laptop screen

I want a good story

Can I fuck that toaster?

It's not a robot. They take her to sickbay later.
Either an alien using some interface or cyborg

>t. alt-right nazi

that cgi looks horrible

>holy fuck these screen shots
Art fag here. If the forms don't read form the thumb nails then it means your values are shit. It is WAY too dark. I cannot make out anything.

I don't get why that's an insult, Daft Punk has a cool aesthetic

I'm watching it on a 40 inch tv with surround sound, sorry that I'm not stuck with a shitty setup like you

>bashing puppets
what a fag

I really liked the bridge on the bottom of the saucer, that worked out better than I thought it would.