literally I didn't get the ending: the post

I think we all did, a little bit.

im sorry for being retarded

Yes, the end.

just fucing with you my man

Did he ded?

The only way to find out is to keep watching the show over and over

One day you'll get it

He did die and I have a comprehensive theory that's backed up with evidence from the show if anyone want to hear it.

Shut the fuck up retard

rekt

>samefagging this hard

I happen to know that the OTHER possible end that was discussed and planned was that Tony would die. I dont assume that people will pay about copies of script

It doesn't matter. He could die there, he could die in prison, or alone and senile like Junior.

From David Chase:
>“The ceiling I was going for at that point, the biggest feeling I was going for, honestly, was don’t stop believing. It was very simple and much more on the nose than people think. That’s what I wanted people to believe. That life ends and death comes, but don’t stop believing.

>There are attachments we make in life, even though it’s all going to come to an end, that are worth so much, and we’re so lucky to have been able to experience them. Life is short.

>Either it ends here for Tony or some other time. But in spite of that, it’s really worth it. So don’t stop believing.”

You must've been living under a rock for the past five years

>the main character of a violent tv show dying is something the writers discussed
>thinks this is insider info

He didn't die. He was supposed to be sitting with his back towards the entrance and we see flashes behind him when Meadow attempts to enter, indicating that the first one to die is Meadow.

Tony puts down the fork and looks in
to the camera, all of this in slow motion. Journey is still played though.

I always stop watching after Christophers intervention

Literally never seen past that episode in the 4 times I've rewatched the show

Am I missing much?

>tfw you havent seen any episodes but because of your friends and Sup Forums you know pretty much every big detail

I wish that I didn't know so I'd start watching

Here I was the same. Didn't watch it till last month

It's worth it, lots of small details

Hell watching Tony stab and stir pasta alone makes it worth it

>missing tony slowly get lured into hell

nigga please

What a fucking hack

The song next to dont stop believing on the jukebox was 'any way you want it'

I personally believe Patsy conspired with NY to have him whacked

he didn't, aj finally redeemed himself and stopped the shooter.

the war ended, but unfortunately tony still died. why? because when meadow told Tony she got back with Noah, and that she's pregnant, tony got a sudden heart attack and died.

there are many subtle foreshadowing to this throughout the whole show, you just have to be read between the lines.

>A FUCKIN SHINE!

So it was all Carms fault?

I just started watching this show. Liked the first 4 episodes but then it slowed down and honestly e9 was a complete shit show. Does it get better?

After the screen went black Tony choked to death on his onion ring

Yea, he got whacked by the guy who goes in the bathroom. The writer even explained it and the shots he used to indicate what happens.

>Hell watching Tony stab and stir pasta alone makes it worth it

Fucking this

>all these pleb theories

As if he didn't foreshadow it enough, it was fucking obvious that a shipping container with a nuclear bomb in it was detonated off the coast of New Jersey

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yIhUYaLXOMs

Yes Tony Soprano fucked up one too many times and died, New York wanted to start over with New Jersey on a clean slate that didn't involve Tony

That's usually what happens when almost all of your close allies are dead and your second in command wants you dead too, Tony's fall started when he killed Ralph and ended with his own death

Every season is better than the last

Paulie had him whacked
cause he knew he was next cause Tony had run out of people to kill

Dont forget how Phil got killed in front of his family and his head get smashed by the car so he couldnt have an open casket. Obviously Tony didnt mean for it to happen but New York would get angry and whoever their new boss is would have to retaliate.

And Tony is too comfortable in the last scene, sitting in the most dangerous part of the restaurant.

Imagine being this retarded